This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Power Window Regulator Rear Passenger Right for BMW 323i 325i 328i 330i 335i M3
- RH (Passenger Side) REAR DOOR
- Power operation
- Replaces dealer part number:51 35 7 140 590,51357140590
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does NOT include power window motor
- 2006-11 BMW 323i Sedan Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2006 BMW 325i Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2006 BMW 325Xi Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2007-09 BMW 328i Power Window Regulator (without Motor) for Sedan & Station Wagon Models Rear Passenger Side
- 2010-11 BMW 328I xDrive Power Window Regulator (without Motor) for Sedan & Touring Rear Passenger Side
- 2007-08 BMW 328xi Power Window Regulator (without Motor) for Sedan & Touring Rear Passenger Side
- 2006 BMW 330i Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2006 BMW 330Xi Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2009-11 BMW 335d Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2007-09 BMW 335i Sedan Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2009-11 BMW 335i xDrive Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2007-08 BMW 335xi Sedan Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
- 2008-11 BMW M3 Sedan Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Passenger Side
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 BMW 325i : 8.690 @ 159.700
Boris Skoblov, Engine: m52, Turbos: 76mm
1997 BMW M3 : 8.941 @ 164.330
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
1989 BMW M3 E30 Turbo: 8.949 @ 159.210
Vidar Jodahl, Engine: 2JZ Gte, Turbos: Gtx4294R
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1991 BMW 325i : 10.150 @ 140.300
Boris S, Engine: 3.3L bme m3 motor, Turbos: 80mm bullseye
1988 BMW 325i M20b25: 10.277 @ 149.600
AUTO-TIM, Engine: M20B25, Supercharger: no Turbos: TB70-03 Tires: Mickey Tompson - street radial
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
1995 BMW M3 E36: 10.432 @ 135.930
CES MOTORSPORT, Engine: Built S52, Turbos: Single Garrett GTX35R Tires: Hoosier 275/45/17
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
2008 BMW M3 supercharged ess vt2-625: 10.466 @ 135.130
Powerhaus Performance, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: ess vt2-625
2008 BMW M3 : 10.494 @ 133.470
Powerhaus Performance NJ, Engine: stock, Supercharger: ess
2009 BMW M3 Evolve E625 Supercharger: 10.544 @ 132.660
LM, Engine: 4.0L, Supercharger: Evolve Tires: HOOSIER
2009 BMW M3 EVOLVE S/C E92 DCT (7.5 PSI): 10.610 @ 133.330
LM, Supercharger: Evolve
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.659 @ 131.790
Scott Thies, Engine: S65 ESS VT2-625, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Nitto NT555R DR
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT3-750 Supercharger: 10.810 @ 135.130
Drew, Engine: S65 4.0L, Supercharger: Vortech V3 Tires: BFGR Drag Radials
2007 BMW 335i Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo (Procede): 10.822 @ 131.990
Shiv Pathak, Engine: stock, Turbos: Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo Tires: Hoosier slicks
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2011 BMW M3 ESS VT2-625: 11.004 @ 129.230
Craig (EAS Car), Supercharger: ESS VT2-625 Tires: Hoosiers