This item has been shown 826 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Heat wraps from Sickspeed. This high-end heat wrap is perfect for wrapping your headers, manifolds, turbos, and may other applications. Keep harmful heat in its place with these colorful wraps.
- This item is 2" wide x 1/16" deep x 25' long.
- 5 stainless steel zip ties are included (5mm wide x 300mm long).
- Can withstand temperatures up to 550 degree Celsius (932 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Great for reducing under hood heat to protect your vital engine components.
- Just the right amount to fit most ram air intakes.
- Made from glass fiber.
Don't forget to check out our other listings for parts and accessories to suit your ride. We are always expanding so keep an eye out for more supreme quality products from Sickspeed.
Purchase includes a die-cut vinyl decal:
Check out the manufacturer's website for more info and pics.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Harley-Davidson Touring FLTRX: 12.542 @ 105.990
Greg Bourdon, Engine: 103,
2008 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHRSE4: 12.687 @ 100.990
Ed Cooper, Engine: 110, Tires: Dunlop 402
2004 Harley-Davidson Touring flhtcse: 12.793 @ 100.810
john s mcneil, Engine: 103, Tires: stock
2005 Kawasaki Vulcan MEAN STREAK 1600: 13.004 @ 99.760
1998 Harley-Davidson Touring FLHT: 13.060 @ 103.580
Al Barrios, Engine: 1340 EVO, Tires: 140/16
2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD: 15.439 @ 83.370
Michael E. Kline, Engine: 498 cc twin, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 195/19 front, 15 rear
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491