This item has been shown 19787 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OPT7 35w Xenon HID KIT H11 6000K OEM White Beam Headlight Conversion Light
Ships within 24 hrs of payment!
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty!
PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX Accepted!
The OPT7® HID Lighting Kit
Live on the bright side!
Upgrade your carwithbrilliant HID Xenon light!
25% brighter than other HIDs
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than standard halogen bulbs
100% Water, shock, dust, and rumble-proof
Easy-to-install Plug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Z-Arc "Miniball" Bulb
Blitz 35w Standard Long-Lasting Power Ballast
Six-Sigma 12-Stage Quality Assurance standards
Make sure you have the right bulb size for your car. If you don't see your vehicle listed above, check SYLVANIA to find your vehicle bulb size.
The OPT7 H11 HID kit has everything you need for stunning light output!
- Two (2) OPT7® HID H11* 6000K Lightning Blue Bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballasts
- Two (2) Sets of Universal Mounting Brackets
- All applicable wiring
- Complete Easy-to-Use installation manual
- Leaveyour Year, Make, and Model during checkout to ensure all required components are included*
- *(On Hi-Lo, onlylow beam is HID. Fordual Low &High beam HID, please see Bi-Xenon listings)
Order one of our crisp Xenon colors for acooland uniquelight for high visibility driving.
For the brightest shine, order 5000K or 6000K. For deeper exotic colors, order 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Please note that this listing is for only ONE of the colors (6000K Lightning Blue).
If you would like a different color, please visit our store for the correct listing.
Weare unable tomake changes once the order has been placed.
*The number associated with our colors only identify different colors, not brightness
The OPT7® Z-Arc HID Xenon Bulb
500% brighter than halogen = enhanced visibility
3600 lm = ultra bright, ultra visible, ultra awesome
Sealed vacuum induction xenon gas produces over2.5x bulb life, without fading!
Mini-ball bulb design increase clarity and reduces light refraction
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
35% less power usage than halogen, saving gas money and reducing CO2 emissions
Enter the Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
2 Year Certified Manufacture Warranty
Contact us, we ARE the HID kit designer & manufacturer!
The tried and true workhorse ballast of the OPT7® Series, the Blitz Series HID Power Ballast offers performance and durability at an incomparable value.
- Easy to Use Plug-and-Play reliability
- True Bright 35w performance, producing 3100 Lumens (equivalent to OEM HID kit output
- Stainless Steel Casing with full industrial grade 7 silicone sealant
- Protect against inconsistent power output and poor lighting performance through 100% non-cycling ballast technology
- ASIC Integrated Chipset customized for OPT7 HID applications
- Six-Sigma quality certification through 3 separate stages of production
- 3.3" x 2.8" x 0.9" - 8.3 oz
OPT7® QuickSnap Power Cords and Harness
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play wiring harness with QuickSnap connections, no complex wiring needed!
Silicon-insulated wiring prevents early burnouts protects your vehicle!
Six-Sigma 12-Stage Quality Assurance testing
BurkeMotoPros and the OPT7® HID KIT, Why Buy From Us?
You can be rest assured the OPT7® HID Kit is designed, assembled, stocked, shipped, and warrantied by BurkeMotoPros. This means that our products are always in stock, inspected by us, shipped by us, supported by us, and guaranteed by us. In addition, since there are no middlemen, we can offer our quality kits at the lowest price. We want you to be happy with our HID kits in every way!
Should our kits not perform as well as advertised, simply contact us for a full refund or exchange!
We at BurkeMotoPros will ensure that you are fully satisfied!
Dont take our word for it, see what our other customers think!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- FREE SHIPPING on all items, no need to request for combined shipping.
- Our highly trained shipping team works 5 days a week Monday-Friday, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, your OPT7 HID Kit will be shipped within 24 hrs, usually the same day!
- We are a US seller and shipper!
- We ship all of our kits by USPS Priority Mail with tracking; receive your item within 2-4 days!
- Once your item has been shipped, you will receive a shipping notification complete with a tracking number which can be checked at anytime via the USPS website.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We use 's awesome Global Shipping Program
- No Hidden Costs!All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost!
- Ship Assured! Your purchase will be shipped to an warehouse, where it will be reshipped to you with tracking and free insurance! Never worry about a lost or damaged shipment again!
- Check "Shipping" tab near the top of this page to see if your country qualifies.
- Non-GSP participant countires will still be subject to custom's fees.
We know that life can sometimes get in the way of our favorite experiences, thats why we allow 7 days to pay for your item from date of purchase!
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Please, we currently do not accept Cash or Checks. This is to ensure that you are protected!
We do not perform transactions outside of . If you are having an issue processing a payment, please contact us
For bulk orders (+5 Items), feel free to contact us
Warranty and Returns
- We offer a 30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. If you would like to return your product, please contact us within 30 days so that we may process a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for you.
- As soon as we receive the item back in our warehouse, we will issue you a full refund of your purchase price.
- Unlike other sellers, we do not charge a restocking, shipping or processing fee. Buy with confidence!
- To ensure a speedy delivery, we do not allow changes to orders, please be sure you ordered the correct kit the first time!
- After 30 days, all HID kits carry a 2 year warranty backed by BurkeMotoPros. If your product is found defective, please
contact us for a replacement kit.
- Please include your vehicle Year, Make, and Model, in the notes section during checkout to ensure all components are included.
- Our expert customer service staff are ready to assist you with any questions or concerns about our products,
they are available 9am to 5pm PST Monday thru Friday for email support.
- PRODUCT INSTALLATION DISCLAIMER
Aftermarket components are installed at the owner's risk. BurkeMotoPros and OPT7® Lighting are not liable for any damages to any vehicle caused by installation or usage of our products. It is recommended to use a professional installer. It shall be noted that our products are fully tested and are not known to cause any issues with any standard install procedures.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only, please review your state laws before installing.
- FItment chart is for US referance only. We only guarantee fitment for US buyers.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please contact us first
before leaving response or filing a case.
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden Torana LX: 7.690 @ 177.570
peter papaioannou, Engine: 632 Big Block Chev, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 32x15x16
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1975 Holden Torana lh: 9.056 @ 149.800
Victor tsatlogianis, Engine: 400 sb chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et drag 28-10.5
1972 Holden Torana LJ: 9.062 @ 146.810
kerry demetriou, Engine: 400ci, Tires: mickey tompson
1970 Holden Torana LC GTR XU1: 9.308 @ 144.070
Steve Reissis, Engine: SBC 383ci, Turbos: n/a Tires: et drag
1975 Holden Torana SS: 9.410 @ 141.890
Michael Ellis, Engine: Small Block Chev 380cu, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Holden Torana HB: 9.728 @ 136.060
Wade Powell, Engine: Chev 400, Tires: MT
1975 Holden Torana lh gpak: 9.801 @ 136.430
jose matias, Engine: 350 chev, Tires: m\t 28-10.5
1984 Porsche 944 Electric: 9.952 @ 130.900
Lowell Simmons, Engine: 2- 11, Tires: 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1977 Holden Torana lx: 10.120 @ 131.820
Trent Smith, Engine: 308, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: 295/50/15 135/15
1974 Holden Torana lh: 10.601 @ 126.860
Gualdino Cosme, Engine: SB CHEV 383,
1974 Holden Torana : 11.230 @ 126.000
Dean, Engine: 308 Australian Small Block - 440hp, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: 225 / 295
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1977 Holden Torana LX: 11.306 @ 117.180
Roger Moorhouse, Engine: Chevy, Tires: MT ET Drag
1977 Holden Torana LX hatch sunbird: 11.341 @ 121.540
Con Pakos, Engine: by Gonzalez Racing holden 355ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t 26x8.5, caravan tyres front
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
1987 Porsche 944 turbo: 11.437 @ 125.090
Sid McMullen, Engine: 2.8, Turbos: holset hx 40super Tires: BFG drag radials
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9