This item has been shown 42194 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
OPT7 35w Xenon HID KIT H11 6000K Bright Blue Beam Headlight Conversion Light
24% brighter than "generic"HID kits
500% brighter than halogen
Lasts 2.5x longer than halogen bulbs
100% Watertight Silicone Fill
20-MinPlug-n-Play QuickSnap cords
Exclusive Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
- FREE 2 Year Warranty
- Double check the bulb fitment chart to see if these bulbs fit your car low beams
What You Get With an OPT7 HID kit!
- Two (2) OPT7® HID H11 (H8, H9)* 6000K Lightning Blue bulbs
- Two (2) OPT7® Blitz 35w Standard ballasts
- One (1) Mounting Kit
- One (1) Install Manual
- Note about 9004, 9007, H4, and H13
These bulbs are available as Hi-Lo or Bi-Xenon
-Hi-Lo: Low beam = HID, Hi beam = halogen
-Bi-Xenon: Both low and hi beam HID
Available Bulb Colors
This listing is only for ONE color (6000K Lightning Blue)
Make sure it's the color you want. Sadly, we can't changethe orderonce it's placed
For the brightest shine,get 5000K White or 6000K Lightning Blue
If you really wannastand out, order exotic 3000K, 8000K or 10000K
Visit our storefor other color options
The OPT7® Z-Arc™ HID Xenon Bulb
OEM-Grade UV Cut Quartz Xenon Bulb
5x brighter and clearer than astock bulbs
Save time and money with 260% increased bulb life
Mini-ball bulb design keeps light focused on the road ahead
Uses 35% less power usage than halogen
Enter the Blitz 35w Standard Power Ballast
2 Year Manufacture Warranty
Our most popular HID series. The Blitz HID Power Ballast offers the best of both worlds, improved performance and exceptional value.
- True Bright 35w performance, producing 3100 Lms (same as an OEM kit)
- Stainless Steel Casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant
- Improved lighting life and power consistency with 100% non-cycling technology
- ASIC Integrated Chipset customized for OPT7 HID applications
- 30-Min Plug-and-Play
- 3.3" x 2.8" x 0.9" - 8.3 oz
Easy-to-install Plug-In-Play with QuickSnap connections
Silicon-insulated wiring protects your kit from early-burnouts
BurkeMotoPros and OPT7®, Why Buy From Us?
OPT7 products are inspected, stocked, shipped, and supported in Southern California by BurkeMotoPros.
We double check our product to ensure you the best product, the best support, and the best value. We want you happy with your new HID lights in every way!
Should our lights not perform as well as expected, Contact Us!
Our livehumansupport team located here in CA will ensure that you are fully satisfied!
Don’t take our word for it! See whateveryone else says!
Shown below is live dynamic response feed from all of our satisfied customers!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter for weekly newsletters, updates, coupons, and sales info!
Shipping and Handling
- Our San Jose, CAshipping teamshipsMonday-Friday at 2pm, except for holidays.
- Once payment is cleared, youritem will be shipped USPS Priority (2-4 days) within 24 business hrs.
- Tracking will be emailed upon shipment.
UPS NEXT DAY Shipping
- 1:00 PM PST Cut-off: Order must be paid for by 1pm PST to ensure next day arrival.
- Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped the following business day (M-F).
- Sorry, no weekend/holiday delivery. No PO Box
We use 's Global Shipping Program (GSP)
All Fees Included! All import duties, taxes, and charges are included in the shipping cost
We know that life can get in the way of your favorite experiences,
that’s why we allow 7 days from date of purchase to pay!
Warranty and Returns
- In order to ensure thequickest delivery, we are unable to cancel or modify orders once they have been placed
Please be sure you ordered theright size and color HID bulb.
- Our kits are made for universal purposes andare not speciallydesigned for anyone vehicle. Our compatibility chart is provided as a reference. It is the customers responsibility to ensure proper fitment.
Issues / Returns / Warranty
- Live Human Support -9am to 6pm PST M-F via messages
Our OPT7 Tech's are here to serve you. Email us and our expert team will swiftly diagnosethe issueand offerthebest solution within 12-24 business hours. All off-hours emails will be answered the next business day.
- 30 Day Returns
All products come with a30-day hassle-free money back guarantee. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping, unless the product isdeemed defective by an OPT7 Tech.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
All HID kits carry a 2 year limited warranty backed by BurkeMotoPros. Should the lights fail during the first 2 years of use, you will be eligible for a replacement free of charge. Eligible products must be returned to BurkeMotoPros at buyer's cost. If deemed defective, BurkeMotopros will issue replacement parts at no cost to the buyer.
- Aftermarket components are installed at the buyer's risk. OPT7® Lightingis not liable for any damages caused by installation or usage of our products.
- It is recommended to use a professional installer.
- OPT7 HID Kits are certified for off-road use only. Please review your state laws before installing.
- Fitment chart is for reference only. We only guarantee fitment for vehicles sold in the United States.
If you have ANY issues with our product or service, please Contact Us first
before leaving response or filing a case. We will solve the problem!
We always put our customers first and your satisfaction is guaranteed
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 9.930 @ 133.040
, Engine: 502, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Good Year
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 10.133 @ 130.540
Gene Snowden, Engine: 502 BBC, Tires: Hoosier
1975 Oldsmobile Omega : 10.834 @ 125.410
Keith Halak, Engine: Small block Chevy 350ci., Supercharger: 1.44 B&M Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T ET Street , 12.5,28,15
1949 Cadillac De Ville : 11.000 @ 115.000
bill burns, Engine: 500cuin caddy, Tires: phoenix slicks
1949 Cadillac De Ville Coupe: 11.450 @ 118.000
bill burns, Engine: cadillac 500,
2008 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 12.278 @ 118.430
Jason White, Engine: qr25de 2.5 (stock bottom end), Turbos: ball bearing 50 trim Tires: mickey thompson et drag 26x10.5x16
1978 Cadillac De Ville coupe: 12.390 @ 109.100
L Kern, Engine: 472, Tires: Good year rear VW165 front
1981 Kawasaki KX 420 A2: 13.380 @ 98.000
2006 Nissan SE-R SPEC V: 13.533 @ 105.102
Zachary Mulhern, Engine: 16 valves 2.5L DOHC I4, model QR25DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225 45Z 17
2003 Kawasaki KX 500: 13.630 @ 94.580
1974 Oldsmobile Omega : 13.796 @ 97.500
David Cookman, Engine: 350 olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags/skinny fronts
1992 Nissan SE-R T25 Turbo: 13.940 @ 102.160
Adam Davis, Engine: Bluebird SR20DET, Turbos: T25
1993 Nissan SE-R : 14.044 @ 102.360
Rapeteiro, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: T3/T4
2003 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.373 @ 96.010
Josh Luster, Engine: 2.5L 4 Cyclinder N/A, Tires: Stock Continental ContiSport Contact 215/45/17
2005 Nissan SE-R SpecV: 14.446 @ 100.040
TJ, Engine: 2.5, Tires: Yoko ES-100
2005 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.586 @ 93.950
Mark, Engine: QR25DE,
2002 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.595 @ 95.170
Mark, Engine: QR25DE, Tires: Nexen N3000
2004 Nissan SE-R spec-v: 14.650 @ 94.520
levi collins, Engine: 2.5 4 cyl,
2005 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.685 @ 93.550
mfcdark1, Engine: QR25,
2002 Nissan SE-R Spec v: 14.795 @ 92.040
Mark, Engine: QR25DE, Tires: Nexen N3000