This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut VW Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in the compatiblity chart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.The number of your current key must be HLO 1J0 959 753 ending in AM OR DC (they are interchangeable)
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
We will provide you with programming instructions for the remote part of the key only. You will need to have the key cut and programmed to your car at the dealer, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Jaguar XKE Series Roadster: 9.032 @ 150.630
Bob English, Engine: 555, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26/4.5/15 Front - 13/31/15 Rr.
2008 Infiniti G37 Sport - 5AT: 11.130 @ 123.930
Jim Cooper, Engine: Built long block, Turbos: GTM Twin turbo Stage II Tires: BF Goodrich TA 18
2002 Porsche Ruf R Turbo: 11.360 @ 124.040
Mr. J, Engine: stock, Turbos: twin KKK turbos Tires: 295/30ZR-18 (rear)
2008 Infiniti G37 GTM stg2 turbo: 11.916 @ 119.240
John K, Engine: stock, Turbos: GTM stg2
2008 Infiniti G37 S GT28RS Turbo: 12.539 @ 116.710
Christian Guerrero, Engine: Stock 3.7 VVEL, Turbos: GT28RS .86 Tires: Stock
2013 Infiniti G37 : 13.090 @ 106.380
SGC, Engine: 3.7L V6: 328HP,
2010 Infiniti G37 Base: 13.157 @ 105.700
2011 Infiniti G37 Sport: 13.550 @ 102.900
Kul S, Engine: 3.7L,
2011 Infiniti G37 Sport: 13.660 @ 102.610
Terry, Engine: 3.7,
2008 Infiniti G37 non sport: 13.700 @ 101.290
2008 Infiniti G37 S: 13.722 @ 102.000
2009 Infiniti G37 - S Sport Coupe: 13.730 @ 103.430
MR Z, Engine: 3.7L, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Stock Potenzas
2008 Infiniti G37 : 13.735 @ 103.280
2009 Infiniti G37 : 13.811 @ 100.940
2012 Infiniti G37 AWD Sedan: 13.824 @ 99.510
Majestic, Tires: Nitto Invo
2008 Infiniti G37 S: 13.835 @ 101.890
Matt Moody, Engine: VQ37VHR, Tires: Potenza RE050A
1971 Jaguar XKE Series v12 2+2 w XJS HE V12 4 sp 3.07's: 13.860 @ 96.050
Richard Wright, Engine: 1978 XJS 326,
2008 Infiniti G37 Sport: 13.910 @ 103.020
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2011 Infiniti G37 : 13.934 @ 102.000
Saif Helayel, Engine: Motordyne Intake Manifold 370,
2008 Infiniti G37 S: 14.010 @ 100.900
NA, Tires: Birdgestone Potenza RE050A