This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut VW Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in the compatiblity chart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.The number of your current key must be HLO 1J0 959 753 ending in AM OR DC (they are interchangeable)
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
We will provide you with programming instructions for the remote part of the key only. You will need to have the key cut and programmed to your car at the dealer, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Kawasaki Z750 Z750s: 10.095 @ 131.090
Todd Hopkins, Engine: modified stock lower end, Tires: M/T ET Drag Slick
1994 Holden HSV Clubsport: 11.500 @ 135.000
santo, Engine: 355 Stroker 5.0l V8, Supercharger: STA
2005 Kawasaki Z750 S: 11.687 @ 114.790
Axel Th Hr,
2000 Holden HSV VX Clubsport R8: 11.765 @ 112.600
Steve Bennett, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/60 x 15 ET Street Radials
2005 Holden HSV VZ Maloo R8: 11.950 @ 115.000
Neil Venables, Engine: LS2, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2004 BMW 645Ci Coupe: 13.400 @ 105.000
2005 Holden HSV VZ - Maloo R8: 13.610 @ 99.000
Tim Munro, Engine: LS2 - 6.0 litre, Tires: Pirreli P- zero's
2004 BMW 645Ci Coupe: 13.658 @ 102.730
Matt, Engine: 4.4 L, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza Run-Flat
2004 BMW 645Ci : 13.800 @ 101.360
2004 BMW 645Ci : 13.900 @ 102.000
2004 Volkswagen Phaeton W-12 4Motion: 14.000 @ 101.000
2004 BMW 645Ci Convertible: 14.000 @ 101.000
2004 Holden HSV Maloo - R8: 14.062 @ 99.540
Tim Munro, Engine: 5.7 litres, Tires: Pirrelli P -zero's
2004 BMW 645Ci Convertible: 14.100 @ 100.000
2004 Volkswagen Phaeton : 15.100 @ 94.000