This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut VW Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in the compatiblity chart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.The number of your current key must be HLO 1J0 959 753 ending in AM OR DC (they are interchangeable)
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
We will provide you with programming instructions for the remote part of the key only. You will need to have the key cut and programmed to your car at the dealer, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ram 3500 : 7.160 @ 191.280
Steve Oldani, Engine: 458, Tires: Goodyear 11x33
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1966 Chevrolet Acadian : 10.299 @ 130.400
B Joel, Engine: 355 cid, Tires: 14X32
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
1969 Volkswagen Manx PRA Super Gas: 11.390 @ 116.000
Kev Nakamura, Engine: 2276, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: (F) M/T Front runners (R) MT Drags Slick
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench