NEW UNCUT VW FLIP KEY REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY TRANSMITTER FOB CLICKER VOLKSWAGEN for Sale
This item has been shown 17072 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut VW Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in the compatiblity chart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.The number of your current key must be HLO 1J0 959 753 ending in AM OR DC (they are interchangeable)
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
We will provide you with programming instructions for the remote part of the key only. You will need to have the key cut and programmed to your car at the dealer, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Holden Statesman WH: 12.733 @ 110.270
Liam, Engine: LS1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Dunlop SP2 slicks 265/625
2003 Holden Statesman SS: 12.800 @ 110.280
Ali Nimah, Engine: Ls1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1929 Hudson Super Essex : 14.961 @ 103.450
Jeff van Geel, Engine: 409 Chevrolet, Tires: Goodyear
1968 Volvo DL 142: 17.600 @ 73.000
Kyle E., Engine: 1971 b20b 2.0l, Tires: 195/65/15 old Falkens