This item has been shown 601 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz W230 SL63 AMG Exhaust Pipe Part # A 2304904619 OEM OE
Used in Good condition,please check pictures
Please Read Shipping Instruction for this item:
We need additional information for shipping.
1) Contact name and Daytime phone number (person who will pick up the item from Greyhound station)
2) Choose a best pick up location for the item from the closest Greyhound station
To look for your closest Greyhound Station, please check contact us for Pilot Fright Home delivery option
Please note: Although our research team is working hard to provide accurate part numbers and descriptions, it is the buyer's responsibility to confirm fitment. Please double check before making a purchase on any parts or models that are different than specified in the descriptions.
Contact us anytime if you have questions, need more picture, or are simply are unsure of whether this part will fit the year, make, or model of the vehicle.
All our items are marked and sealed with security labels to prevent fraud
Buy with confidence!
- We accept PayPal only. We reserve the right to file Non-Paying claim, if payment is not received after 7 days
- Sales tax is charged for all items shipped to CA
- We offer local pick up service.
- Shipping carriers: USPS, FedEx, UPS, Pilot Flight Services For parts over 60" (inch in length) or over 135" in Girth; Greyhound Express or other shipping carrier will be used
- Orders are usually shipped out within 1 business day via US Postal Services (Friday orders will be processed on the following Monday.) Confirmation of shipment will be sent to your registered email address. Please allow 2-8 business days to receive your orders.
- You have 2 days to report shipment damage or a problem with your order after receiving it.
Please note: It is the customer's responsibility to provide a reliable shipping address. If a tracking confirmation indicates that an order was delivered, then we are not responsible for re-shipping or a refund of the order, if it has been lost.
**There are NO RETURNS / WARRANTIES on items sold in an "AS-IS" condition.
All returned products must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and are subject to 15% restocking fee.
Returns without RMA will not be accepted. To obtain an RMA, please contact us via Messaging
Item must not be:
- Damaged (installed, mishandled, misused, abused, altered or damaged items will be subject to 25%-50% restocking fee based on the severity of the damage)
- Missing components
- Broken (severely damaged items will be returned without refund)
- Altered from original condition
- Replacements, Refunds, or Store Credit will be granted once the product has been returned to La Global Parts in its Original Condition
- Buyer assumes all shipping, handling, and insurance charges including on all returns
- There is no refund of shipping and handling fees under any circumstances
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1961 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan: 8.670 @ 162.000
Dean, Engine: vw, Turbos: garrett
1950 Volkswagen Beetle Pro Turbo Bug: 8.876 @ 160.200
Leif, Engine: vw flat four 2400cc, Turbos: Single T66 Tires: M/T
1957 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.020 @ 0.000
Rich "Vdub" White, Engine: 2332, Turbos: cb intercooled Tires: 135's and 8 inch sli
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.040 @ 150.830
Jerry Matsko, Engine: 2276 cc, Turbos: 1 big garret turbo Tires: M&H front runners and slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle 1300: 9.070 @ 155.710
Robert Jongen, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: GT4293 Tires: Hoosier 26x9.0x15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.513 @ 135.650
Sam Young, Engine: Electric, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks & Front Runners
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 9.710 @ 137.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 464 Buick, Tires: Phoenix 28.5 x 11.5
1963 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.000 @ 139.000
Lance Gregory, Engine: 2295cc, Turbos: T4
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 10.160 @ 132.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 455 Buick, Tires: 28.5 x 11.5
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan Garrett GT3076R Turbo: 10.410 @ 131.000
Dean, Engine: 2180 Type 1 (131 cu. in.), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: M&H 22/3.5 FT; Hoosier 9.0x15's Rear
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.870 @ 121.566
Michael Meyer, Engine: NA - 2387cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: mt 8 wide
1964 Volkswagen Beetle 1: 10.920 @ 128.000
mike mullins, Engine: 138ci aircooled, Turbos: T04
1969 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.200 @ 102.000
Chris white, Engine: 3256cc stroker, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215/60/17
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.500 @ 117.890
rafi pro, Engine: 1835, Tires: 26.7
1967 Volkswagen Beetle type1: 11.560 @ 109.000
Glynn, Engine: 2165cc, Turbos: switzer s1 Tires: pheinix
1951 Volkswagen Beetle Split Window Standard: 11.599 @ 113.920
Michi Graf, Engine: Wankel 13 B N/A, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M+ H 26/6-15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.600 @ 112.240
Mark Herbert, Engine: VW 2332cc, 140ci, Tires: 145/15 klebers and 8
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.760 @ 111.990
Jerry Spearn, Engine: 2387cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone 26 x 6 slicks
1961 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.800 @ 112.800
James Lutz, Engine: Horizontal air coole, Tires: Firestone Slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.880 @ 108.970
Tim Shockency, Engine: 2332cc,