This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Luxury Sports Car Red Grenade Bomb Wheel Tire Valve Stem Caps Air Dust Covers
100% brand new
One Set (4 Caps )
Caps: 0.5 in. long (12mm)
Car Tire Valve Stem Cap
Easy To Install.
Suitable for:Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Lotus, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, luxury sports car
we all so have other color,if you need,please contact us by Email
Shipping & Handling
- All items will be checked before packing. All items are new and of high quality.
- Item will be shipped within 1 -2 business days upon receipt of payment, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Delivery time is about 7-28 business days and it may take up to 8 weeks to some European countries and South American countries due to strict custom inspection. We ship worldwide.
Delivery Time upon purchase
9– 14 days
Australia, South East Asia and Asia
9– 21 days
United Kingdom, United States and Canada
10 – 28 days
Europe, South America, Middle-East Asia
28 – 56 days
Italy and Brazil (because of strict custom inspection)
- Shipping fee include packing, warehouse, distribution, order handling and processing costs.
- We offer combined shipping discount on Shipping & Handling. Please note that only the sales in same currency can be combined.
- Please note that some countries will have custom duty or tax for certain items. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay all endued custom duty or tax. We are not responsible for any custom duty or tax since our price do not include this charge.
- We accept payment by PayPal ONLY !
- If you do not have Paypal account, please register at (http://www.paypal.com).
- Payment must be received within 7 days after sales ended.
- Please do not offer if you are not intending to buy.
- NO Sales TAX is required
- Please check with your countries VAT or Duty, it is not included in this price.
Warranty & Return Policy
- All sales are final. Serious Buyers only - please do not offer or click "Buy it Now" unless you are intended on completing it.
- 30-day Warranty with Exchange for defective, malfunctioned, incorrect orparts-missingitems. Please notify us and simply return the item with all parts and accessories packed and marked "FOR EXCHANGE" within 14 days of receipt.
- If defective, malfunctioned orparts-missingitems are no longer available, a refund may be issued.
- Refunds are not generally issued. Special situations are examined on a case to case basis.
- In most circumstances, Shipping and Handling fee is non-refundable.
- All returning postage costs will be the responsibility of the buyers under all circumstances.
- Positive response will be automatically left to all buyers once they have paid the item or the payment transaction is completed.
- We highly appreciate that you can contact with us before you leaving Negative response or Neutral response. It is because leaving Negative response or Neutral response is never a good way to resolve problem. We will offer proper arrangement and help to resolve any problem as soon as possible.
- Please contact us through link if you have any questions. We will reply you within 24- 48 hours. Please check you spam mail if no response for 48 hours.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1967 Mercury Cougar : 9.110 @ 145.500
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX6R: 10.415 @ 128.420
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX6R: 10.674 @ 125.610
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 zx6r: 10.762 @ 125.870
Robbie Kurtz, Tires: dunlop slick- road race
1968 Mercury Cougar Standard: 10.820 @ 123.000
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 351C, Tires: GoodYear
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
2007 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 10.934 @ 123.684
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 11.156 @ 126.010
Ryan B, Engine: 599cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Dunlop Qualifier 180
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
2001 Kawasaki ZZR600 zx6r: 11.233 @ 127.580
Bialy, Engine: 600, Tires: shinko
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888