This item has been shown 27 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Luxury Sports Car Red Grenade Bomb Wheel Tire Valve Stem Caps Air Dust Covers
100% brand new
One Set (4 Caps )
Caps: 0.5 in. long (12mm)
Car Tire Valve Stem Cap
Easy To Install.
Suitable for:Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Lotus, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, luxury sports car
we all so have other color,if you need,please contact us by Email
Shipping & Handling
- All items will be checked before packing. All items are new and of high quality.
- Item will be shipped within 1 -2 business days upon receipt of payment, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Delivery time is about 7-28 business days and it may take up to 8 weeks to some European countries and South American countries due to strict custom inspection. We ship worldwide.
Delivery Time upon purchase
9– 14 days
Australia, South East Asia and Asia
9– 21 days
United Kingdom, United States and Canada
10 – 28 days
Europe, South America, Middle-East Asia
28 – 56 days
Italy and Brazil (because of strict custom inspection)
- Shipping fee include packing, warehouse, distribution, order handling and processing costs.
- We offer combined shipping discount on Shipping & Handling. Please note that only the sales in same currency can be combined.
- Please note that some countries will have custom duty or tax for certain items. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay all endued custom duty or tax. We are not responsible for any custom duty or tax since our price do not include this charge.
- We accept payment by PayPal ONLY !
- If you do not have Paypal account, please register at (http://www.paypal.com).
- Payment must be received within 7 days after sales ended.
- Please do not offer if you are not intending to buy.
- NO Sales TAX is required
- Please check with your countries VAT or Duty, it is not included in this price.
Warranty & Return Policy
- All sales are final. Serious Buyers only - please do not offer or click "Buy it Now" unless you are intended on completing it.
- 30-day Warranty with Exchange for defective, malfunctioned, incorrect orparts-missingitems. Please notify us and simply return the item with all parts and accessories packed and marked "FOR EXCHANGE" within 14 days of receipt.
- If defective, malfunctioned orparts-missingitems are no longer available, a refund may be issued.
- Refunds are not generally issued. Special situations are examined on a case to case basis.
- In most circumstances, Shipping and Handling fee is non-refundable.
- All returning postage costs will be the responsibility of the buyers under all circumstances.
- Positive response will be automatically left to all buyers once they have paid the item or the payment transaction is completed.
- We highly appreciate that you can contact with us before you leaving Negative response or Neutral response. It is because leaving Negative response or Neutral response is never a good way to resolve problem. We will offer proper arrangement and help to resolve any problem as soon as possible.
- Please contact us through link if you have any questions. We will reply you within 24- 48 hours. Please check you spam mail if no response for 48 hours.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Volkswagen Corrado V8: 9.214 @ 145.610
Spencer Tramm, Engine: 468ci Chevrolet,
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC: 11.394 @ 128.590
Zachary Martin, Engine: VR6 - stock blcok, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: PT5862 Tires: 24.5
1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60: 12.260 @ 118.810
Don Fritsche, Engine: 2.ol ABA 16v, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: 24.5 slicks
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6: 14.301 @ 98.060
Joey Langlois, Engine: 2.8L VR6 w/ 10.5:1 compression, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Khumo Ecsta ASX
1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL : 15.234 @ 91.390
Marc The Man, Engine: 5.6L V8, Tires: 205/65/R15
1993 Volkswagen Corrado slc: 15.342 @ 92.060
neil bell, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Tires: toyo proxes 4
2003 Kia Rio : 15.471 @ 89.610
Matt, Engine: A6D, Turbos: Garrett GT1752
1992 Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6 Ecu Tune: 15.574 @ 91.340
1987 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL : 16.073 @ 88.316
John Rogosich, Engine: V-8 5.6 L,
2002 Kia Rio : 16.774 @ 80.520
2002 Kia Rio : 17.033 @ 78.016
David, Engine: 1.5L DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta 711 195/50R15
2012 Kia Rio 5 SX: 17.200 @ 81.000
et, Engine: DOHC 16- valve inline-4, Tires: Hankook Optimo H426 205/45R-17 94V