This item has been shown 5360 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
GT35 GT3582 T3 AR.70 4-BOLT-DOWNPIPE FLOAT BEARING TURBOCHARGER TURBO CHARGER
ITEM SKU: TBC-GT35-FB
High Compression/ Boosting Float Bearing GT35 Turbocharger
The objective of a turbocharger is to improve the engine's volumetric efficiency by solving one of its cardinal limitations. A naturally aspirated automobile engine uses only the downward stroke of a piston to create an area of low pressure in order to draw air into the cylinder through the intake valves. The pressure in the atmosphere is no more than 1 atm (approximately 14.7 psi), so there ultimately will be a limit to the pressure difference across the intake valves and thus the amount of airflow entering the combustion chamber. Since the turbocharger increases the pressure at the point where air is entering the cylinder, a greater mass of air (oxygen) will be forced in as the inlet manifold pressure increases. The additional air flow makes it possible to maintain the combustion chamber pressure and fuel/air load even at high engine revolution speeds, increasing the power and torque output of the engine.
Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 500+ BHP
High Quality Material, Cast Housing with Durable Steel
Wet Float Bearing Mechanism
Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange:
Standard T3 4-Bolt
Exhaust (Downpipe) Flange:
Standard T3 4-Bolt
Intake Inlet/ Outlet:
Specifics and Benefits:
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X GT35 Float Bearing Turbocharger
Hardware, such as Gasket(s) and Bolt(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Universal Application on Any T3 Turbo Manifold and 4 Bolts Downpipe
(Besides Flanges, Please Compare the Trims Provided Above with the Targeted Engine Bay to Decide Fitment)
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.721 @ 146.500
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17