This item has been shown -1 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Up for sale is a Brand New Ford Focus Murcury Cougar Antenna Base Mount Holder. It is a Factory Ford part, in Stock and ready to ship! Worldwide shipping, see details.
Super Fast Shipping:
- All Parts are in Stock and have a 100% money back guarantee, No questions asked, No hassles! offer with confidence!
- Tracking #s will be sent to buyers "Won" Page and "PayPal Payment" Page.
- Returns are only accepted through the return program.
- Please go to your purchase page, click on 'return item' and follow instructions.
- Any other method of return will be sent back.
- We strive to earn 100% perfect "FIVE-STAR" scores from you. The star-scores are very important to us because uses them to determine our fees, and our visibility in the search results.
- So, before you post permanent response...if anything about this transaction did not meet your expectations...Please let us know and give us the chance to make things Right.
Thank you for your business!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
2001 Ford Focus Zetec Turbo: 9.830 @ 149.000
Daniel Micallef, Engine: zetec, Turbos: !!!!! Tires: M&H
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1967 Mercury Cougar : 10.285 @ 126.260
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.460 @ 123.140
Jared Floyd, Engine: ZETEC 2.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT3076 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.880 @ 123.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: 1) Innovative Custom Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radils
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28
1969 Mercury Cougar : 11.910 @ 117.000
Luke Huckaba, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets, 28x11.5
2002 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.981 @ 114.970
Jim Braun, Engine: 2.0L zetec, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett 3582r Tires: 24.5x8x15
2004 Ford Focus SVT: 12.134 @ 114.239
Troy, Engine: 2.0L Cosworth Bored/ Stroked 2.5L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1968 Mercury Cougar : 12.345 @ 108.540
Kenny Bush, Engine: 289 Mercury, Tires: 29.5x10-15 M/T
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.488 @ 112.130
Hector / C-F-M.com, Engine: Stock shortblock, Tires: M/T ET Drags
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.712 @ 113.467
Jared Floyd, Engine: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT30, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/50/15
1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7: 12.740 @ 109.230
Mitchell Gunter, Engine: '03 4.6L, Tires: M/T ET drag rad.
1970 Mercury Cougar : 12.830 @ 104.630
Dennis Wilson, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 28.5 x 10