This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Scratch & Dent Headers
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
see description below
Product Specifications Part Number 31170FLT Application 1970-79 Firebird
1964-75 GTO Engine 350-455 Pontiac Tube Diameter 1 5/8" Collector/Y Pipe Size 3" Finish Ceramic Coated Notes Click Here for the Instructions Scratch & Dent Product Condition Definition Scratch & Dent items are NOT old worn-out items that are being resold. They are “like new” items that were returned under warranty or are products that are obsolete in our catalogs and can’t be sold thru our normal channels. Most are returned because of slight damages during shipping, casting blemishes, missing parts, etc. When these items are returned, we inspect each item to ensure there aren’t any defects that would deem them unusable.
Other facts about Scratch and Dent items:
- May contain scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws to coating such as flaking or peeling
- Scratch & Dent items may not be in original packaging
- May be missing small installation or accessory parts
- Some items are new, but obsolete, therefore they cannot be sold through our regular distribution system.
These headers will ship from our plant in Aberdeen, Mississippi. Since they are stored in our distribution center there, I am unable to answer questions pertaining to the specific condition or take specific pictures of the "scratch and dent" headers.
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky, Mississippi, and California. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Performance wants to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. Although obsolete, scratch & dent and used items do not have a warranty, we understand that things happen and every situation is different. Please let us know of any issues you may have before leaving response so we have an opportunity to rectify the issue. We will do everything possible to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and want to earn your continued business!
- Buyer pays return shipping
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
1969 Pontiac Firebird on 275 drag radials: 8.210 @ 169.000
Eric Petersen, Engine: 568, Tires: m/t 275 radials
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 9.122 @ 148.510
Steve Doornbosch, Engine: RMRE 555, Tires: M/T
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2004 Pontiac GTO Ethyl: 9.290 @ 154.250
Bill Price, Engine: 430 Stroker LSx SNL Built, Turbos: Twin Precision 6266 Tires: MT ET Drags 295x55 by 15
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 9.400 @ 140.000
Jerry, Engine: 474, Tires: 33x16.5x15
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1975 Pontiac Firebird : 9.750 @ 137.890
Chad, Engine: 469, Tires: 29.5X10.5 drag et's
1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am: 9.783 @ 135.700
Pontiac Dude, Engine: Pure Pontiac 455 cu.in., Tires: M/T 10.5
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 9.866 @ 135.990
Walt Dyrenfurth, Engine: 428 block, 461 CI, Tires: MT ET Drag 28X10.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks