This item has been shown 895 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Factory Style Fender Flares
The product is made of thedurableABS PlasticwithSMOOTH finish that includes all necessary mounting hardware
Application: 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500
Condition: Brand New
Material: Light Weight Impact Resistance ABS Plastic. 100% UV Protection, No Cracking, No Chalking
Finish: SmoothMatte Black Finish (not textured), ready to install;Paintable - buyer can paintwith colorto matchbuyer's vehicle
Contains: Factory style Fender Flares(Fourpieces), Screws.
actual product - front view (driver side rear)
actual product -back view (driver side rear)
* 3M Double sided tapes at back of the flares only help to line up the flares, not intend to hold the flares, bolt on installation required.
** Those are aftermarket add-on factory style fender flares, not OEM replacement fender flares.
Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) Guaranteed Satisfaction!
Please take a few minutes to leave a positive response with 5 stars to us if you are satisfied with the product & service.
Item as described:
Items that we sell are described with easy understanding terms, and images, please let us know if the description, or images were mislead.
We understand communication is the key with all our customers. We answer all questions within 1 business day, email us for any questions. Our team is here for you!
We ship items within next business day after payment has been received and cleared. All delivery times are "estimates" given to us by the couriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx). Transit times can vary. For the international shipments, customs can, and does cause delays on cross-border shipments. Please do not rate us poorly due to shipping delays or lost packages with our shipping carriers.
If your address has changed and has not been updated on your shipment details, this can delay your item's arrival. Please confirm your shipping details are correct, including an apartment or suite number if applicable.
Shipping and Handling Charges:
We try to make this as reasonable as possible but we would like to let you know these are the costs that are associated with the charge:
-Actual Shipping Cost (oversize box is billed Dimension weight, Not actual weight)
-Fuel & Residential Surcharge (UPS & FEDEX)
-Packing Materials (Boxes, Packing Peanuts, Bubble Wrap, etc.)
-Actual labor to process and ship the orders
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery of your order. The following rules apply:1. Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition, any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
2. All returned products have a flat Restocking Fee of 15%.
3. Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
4. Contact aSpoilerDirect customer service representative by email via Messaging System for a Return Authorization. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number.
5. Please let us know when the order was placed, which particular item(s) you would like to return, and the reason.
6. Please allow 72 hours for processing the RMA request.
7. All returns must mark RMA Number clearly on the outside of shipping box.
8. Once the returned merchandise is received and examined, all valid claims will receive a credit or an exchange.
9. Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.Please note: If the return of an item was caused by defective, damaged, digital photos are required. For shipping error, restocking and shipping fees do not apply. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part.Product(s) must be returned to us within 14 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier. * Defective, or damaged productmust be returned prior to thereplacement partbe shipped.Refunds & Credits:
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via PayPal with the same email account. The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the not refund, or offer reimbursement any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions.
* Please read item description completely. Do NOT offer/buy unless you agree to all Terms and Conditions.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Ford Galaxy : 6.897 @ 204.230
Raymond Huseby, Engine: 514 big block, Supercharger: holly Tires: 435/15/15 mt drag slicks
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T: 8.690 @ 158.460
Dan Strezo, Engine: 274 c.i., Turbos: T88-T4 Tires: MT 29.5x10.5 Non-W
1986 Buick Regal Grand National T-type: 8.900 @ 154.000
Jack Cotton, Engine: 4.1l, V6, Turbos: single Turbonetics T76 Tires: MT 29-10.5-15
1975 Kawasaki KZ kz z1: 9.090 @ 145.000
1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000: 9.209 @ 141.360
2005 Kawasaki KZ KOPIJEWSKI DRAG BIKE: 9.591 @ 137.690
GREG WESLTING, Engine: 1075 cc kawasaki, Tires: 8 IN.x 17 in Mickey Thompson
1984 Buick Regal : 9.610 @ 146.000
1981 Buick Regal GS: 9.980 @ 139.071
RONALD BEY, Engine: 494 ci, Tires: FUTURA
1978 Kawasaki KZ Z1-R: 10.089 @ 129.851
Aaron Post, Engine: 1075 cc,
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 10.180 @ 134.000
Brian, Engine: 460, Turbos: yes
1987 Buick Regal : 10.200 @ 132.120
Rich Lenz, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1986 Buick Regal : 10.270 @ 132.970
1976 Kawasaki KZ 1428cc: 10.460 @ 132.430
kevin allen, Engine: 1428cc j-model, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: MT 7'SLICK REAR
1986 Buick Regal T-Type WH1 Designers Series: 10.750 @ 122.000
Banning Cohen, Engine: .040 over stock block 3.8v6, Turbos: PT67 Tires: 28x11.50x15 Hooser QT Pro
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 11.251 @ 121.000
John, Engine: 231, Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Radials
2005 Kawasaki KZ z1000: 11.253 @ 121.760
Guillaume Coulombe, Engine: stock, Tires: pilot power 2ct
1986 Buick Regal limited: 11.290 @ 120.320
timmy, Engine: 464 buick, Tires: 205x15 ft 28x10.5x15 micky thom rear
1987 Buick Regal T-Type: 11.500 @ 120.000
Bob V, Engine: 3.8 L, Turbos: CPT-65 Tires: BFG DR
1964 Ford Galaxy : 11.538 @ 115.830
Bill Troth, Engine: Ford FE, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Goodyear Eagle 29x10-15
1968 Ford Galaxy XL Fastback: 11.662 @ 115.140
Charles W. Hamil, Engine: 390 FE, Tires: Hoosier