This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Factory Style Fender Flares
The product is made of thedurableABS PlasticwithSMOOTH finish that includes all necessary mounting hardware
Application: 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500
Condition: Brand New
Material: Light Weight Impact Resistance ABS Plastic. 100% UV Protection, No Cracking, No Chalking
Finish: SmoothMatte Black Finish (not textured), ready to install;Paintable - buyer can paintwith colorto matchbuyer's vehicle
Contains: Factory style Fender Flares(Fourpieces), Screws.
actual product - front view (driver side rear)
actual product -back view (driver side rear)
* 3M Double sided tapes at back of the flares only help to line up the flares, not intend to hold the flares, bolt on installation required.
** Those are aftermarket add-on factory style fender flares, not OEM replacement fender flares.
Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs) Guaranteed Satisfaction!
Please take a few minutes to leave a positive response with 5 stars to us if you are satisfied with the product & service.
Item as described:
Items that we sell are described with easy understanding terms, and images, please let us know if the description, or images were mislead.
We understand communication is the key with all our customers. We answer all questions within 1 business day, email us for any questions. Our team is here for you!
We ship items within next business day after payment has been received and cleared. All delivery times are "estimates" given to us by the couriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx). Transit times can vary. For the international shipments, customs can, and does cause delays on cross-border shipments. Please do not rate us poorly due to shipping delays or lost packages with our shipping carriers.
If your address has changed and has not been updated on your shipment details, this can delay your item's arrival. Please confirm your shipping details are correct, including an apartment or suite number if applicable.
Shipping and Handling Charges:
We try to make this as reasonable as possible but we would like to let you know these are the costs that are associated with the charge:
-Actual Shipping Cost (oversize box is billed Dimension weight, Not actual weight)
-Fuel & Residential Surcharge (UPS & FEDEX)
-Packing Materials (Boxes, Packing Peanuts, Bubble Wrap, etc.)
-Actual labor to process and ship the orders
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery of your order. The following rules apply:1. Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition, any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
2. All returned products have a flat Restocking Fee of 15%.
3. Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
4. Contact aSpoilerDirect customer service representative by email via Messaging System for a Return Authorization. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number.
5. Please let us know when the order was placed, which particular item(s) you would like to return, and the reason.
6. Please allow 72 hours for processing the RMA request.
7. All returns must mark RMA Number clearly on the outside of shipping box.
8. Once the returned merchandise is received and examined, all valid claims will receive a credit or an exchange.
9. Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.Please note: If the return of an item was caused by defective, damaged, digital photos are required. For shipping error, restocking and shipping fees do not apply. Please do not attempt to use or install the part! We will send you a replacement part and provide you with a prepaid return label to return the defective part.Product(s) must be returned to us within 14 days. If the damage was caused by a shipping courier, we will schedule a damage pick up by the courier. * Defective, or damaged productmust be returned prior to thereplacement partbe shipped.Refunds & Credits:
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via PayPal with the same email account. The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the not refund, or offer reimbursement any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions.
* Please read item description completely. Do NOT offer/buy unless you agree to all Terms and Conditions.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 10.220 @ 131.280
Brian Ingrassia, Engine: Pontiac 474, Tires: 29.5x10.5W ET Drag
1986 Dodge Omni GLH-T gt4094r Turbo: 10.536 @ 129.950
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: gt4094r
1986 Dodge Omni GLHT: 10.850 @ 131.210
David Rose, Engine: 2.2L 16V DOHC Hybrid, Turbos: Holeset HX35G Tires: 24.5X8.5X15 M&H Racemaster
1985 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.301 @ 117.590
Rocky, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: T04E / T3 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 M&H Slicks
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.430 @ 121.150
Rod Melchert, Engine: 2000 LS1, Turbos: gtb-35's (2) Tires: 26/11.50/16 et streets
1987 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.560 @ 121.400
Kenny Swafford, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 24.5 x8.0
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.750 @ 119.710
Eric Bahme, Engine: 383 LT1, Tires: Skinnys & 28x10 ET Drags
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Heads/Cam: 11.780 @ 114.180
Matt Wright, Engine: LT1, Tires: Hoosier 26x10.5x16
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.780 @ 115.980
Victor, Engine: LS1, Tires: TOYO Proxes TQ 255/50R16
1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.890 @ 115.610
Doug, Engine: Modified LT1 (350), Tires: ET Streets
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.033 @ 112.020
Ed Green, Engine: 408 LQ9, Tires: 10.5x26 MT ET Streets
1980 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.100 @ 110.897
Ryan Kibler, Engine: 454, Tires: american racing
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.170 @ 116.122
Jaime M., Engine: Stock Ls1 346 c.i.d., Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400: 12.199 @ 117.140
Roger, Engine: 400 Pontiac, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula Formula Firehawk: 12.230 @ 105.000
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.239 @ 113.239
Ed Harris, Engine: 6.6 400, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Sumitomo P245/50R16 (street)
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.246 @ 115.750
Leroy Sawatzky, Engine: 383, Tires: ET Street Radials
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.410 @ 115.040
Brandon, Engine: LS1, Tires: Yokahama YK420
2001 Saleen S281 281 S/C: 12.480 @ 111.000
Dominic Viens, Engine: 281, Supercharger: yes Tires: slicks
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.500 @ 110.800
gregory Knight, Engine: ls1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 315 sumitomos