This item has been shown 374 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Fuel Gas Tank Sending Unit w/ 5/16" Line for Dodge Dart Plymouth Duster
A GREAT NEW DART / DEMON / VALIANT / SCAMP & DUSTER FUEL SENDING UNIT!
Made of Stainless Steel, Includes the fuel strainer (sock), and has one outlet.
5/16 inch fuel feed.
- 1963-76 Dodge Dart Stainless Steel Gas Tank Sending Unit 5/16" line
- 1971-72 Dodge Demon Stainless Steel Gas Tank Sending Unit 5/16" line
- 1964-69 Plymouth Barracuda Stainless Steel Gas Tank Sending Unit 5/16" line
- 1970-76 Plymouth Duster Stainless Steel Gas Tank Sending Unit 5/16" line
- 1971-76 Plymouth Scamp Stainless Steel Gas Tank Sending Unit 5/16" line
- 1963-76 Plymouth Valiant Stainless Steel Gas Tank Sending Unit 5/16" line
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Dodge Dart super bee: 8.500 @ 167.000
casey, Engine: 526 hemi, Tires: goodyear
1973 Plymouth Duster Pump-Gas: 8.528 @ 156.110
Eddie, Engine: 537 KB Wedge, Tires: 33x10.5W
1970 Plymouth Duster : 8.750 @ 0.000
mike, Engine: 478cid B1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T DOT 33/18-15
1968 Dodge Dart : 8.993 @ 147.900
Phil Hudlow, Engine: 400 ci Pontiac, Tires: Goodyear
1971 Plymouth Duster : 9.070 @ 146.480
Bill Casner, Engine: 540, Tires: Pheonix / Moroso
1969 Dodge Dart custom: 9.150 @ 148.850
Wayne King, Engine: 422ci sb,
1974 Dodge Duster : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso m/t
1970 Dodge Dart : 9.816 @ 136.440
Ray Galie, Engine: 440, Tires: Hoosier
1974 Plymouth Duster 511: 9.880 @ 135.000
Ski, Engine: 511 c.i, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Dodge Dart swinger: 9.964 @ 134.360
James, Engine: 499, Tires: 33 x15
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.980 @ 130.250
Matt Cadamore, Engine: 408, Tires: 14-32-15 slicks
1969 Dodge Dart GT: 10.010 @ 135.000
Mike E llebracht, Engine: 447.7, Tires: SLICK
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.040 @ 135.700
David Stillie, Engine: 512, Tires: 10.5x29.5 Hoosier
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.080 @ 131.380
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: 14x 32 Goodyear
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.185 @ 130.770
Ray, Engine: 440, Tires: Phoenix
1971 Plymouth Duster : 10.200 @ 131.100
Nick Pickerell, Engine: 414, Tires: . Hoosier lt.wt. radial
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.235 @ 128.490
Ray Galie, Engine: 440,
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.240 @ 130.040
Ray Galie, Engine: dodge,
1973 Plymouth Duster : 10.300 @ 126.000
patrick, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso AND m/t
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.310 @ 127.860
Desrty St.Pierre, Engine: 408, Tires: 32x14x15