This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
search titles & descriptions
- Audio Cables
- iPod Adaptors
- Car Audio Cables
- CD changer Cables
- Car Alarms & Security
- Noise Filters
- Line Converters
- Circuit Breakers
- Distribution Blocks
- Battery Terminals
- Fuse Holders
- Wire Harnesses
- ISO Leads
- GPS Antennas
- OBD Harnesses
- Ignition Coils
- Ignition Distributors
- Door Actuators
- Relays & Sockets
- Antenna Adaptors
- OBD Tools
- Radio Removal Keys
Only PayPal is Accepted. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
12 PCS Door Plastic Trim Panel Dash Installation Removal Kit
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE IMAGES
- Car Audio / Visual Installation Tools / Car Ceiling / Panel Repair Tools / Universal Handy Removal Tools.
- Place tool under edge of door panel and insert fastener as fast as possible, and then simply pry up.
- Large support area to protect lips and pad.
- Used to safely remove the wood & plastic pieces on the door panels as well as on the dashboard, without damaging it.
- Bulk Packing. This doesn't come with carrying case or bag
- Item will be shipped out on the same day upon receipt of payment before 9pm PST. from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays and Weekends. If you place an order late on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, your item will be shipped out on the following Monday.
- We would try our best to answer all inquires within 24 hours from Monday to Friday. Weekends email will be answered on the following Monday.
- All items are sent from Hong Kong. Noted that shipping time may vary, particularly during peak periods or in climate weather conditions.
- We highly recommend you choose STANDARD SHIPPING to insure against any loss.
* Business days = MONDAY to FRIDAY excludes HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
Click here to read more about SHIPPING
Back to Top
- All sales are final.
- Return items should include the original packaging and all accessories, and only defective products will be exchanged.
- If you have received an incorrect or a defective item from us, please provide pictures of the item you received, and we will send you a replacement back.
- Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to us for processing.
- Buyers are responsible for all associated returning shipping costs.
- Once we have received your return item, we will send the replacement back to you within 24 hours.
- Lifetime warranty for all items.
Back to Top
We would love a 5-star positive response rating.
We strive to provide excellent services / products to our valued customers. If you feel that our services / products don't deserve 5 stars in any catagories, please contact us directly before leaving us any neutral / negative response. We'll make make every effort to ensure 100% satisfaction!
Click here to read more about response
Back to Top
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Beretta : 6.900 @ 200.000
Graham alexander, Engine: 536 allan johnston funny car engine producing 3000, Supercharger: Yes
1999 Yamaha Snowmobile Turbo: 8.615 @ 155.260
2003 Yamaha Snowmobile RX1: 10.200 @ 124.500
Rick Nowlan, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: camoplast 10''
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 12.674 @ 107.430
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400 V6, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
2010 Maserati GranTurismo S: 12.910 @ 110.510
NA, Engine: V8, 433HP,
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.254 @ 104.440
Jeremiah Brogan, Engine: 3100 sfi, Turbos: T28 60 trim Tires: 245/45/R17
2012 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible: 13.500 @ 107.000
et, Engine: DOHC 32-valve V-8,
2007 Maserati GranTurismo : 13.520 @ 104.210
NA, Engine: 4.2-liter V8, Tires: 245/35R20 and 285/35R20
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.523 @ 105.160
Rex Weatherford, Engine: 2.3L LO DOHC Quad4 Block, Turbos: Garret T3-60
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.818 @ 100.550
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400SFI, Tires: Dunlop Sport 901
1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 13.960 @ 109.550
SHAUN DABNEY, Engine: HIGHOUTPUT QUAD 4 -16 VALVE, Tires: 205 40 R16 TOYO PROXES
1996 Chevrolet Beretta Base: 13.996 @ 98.060
Jonathan Chmura, Engine: 3400/3500 Hybrid setup, Tires: Dunlop SP900
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.060 @ 99.580
Eric Brennan, Engine: 2005 3500 (LX9) from a Malibu Max, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225-50-15
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ: 14.090 @ 99.860
Ray Rico, Engine: 2.3 dohc Quad 4, Supercharger: X Turbos: X Tires: Toyo proxes 4
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 14.300 @ 98.000
B.j.Dawson, Engine: 3400sfi, Tires: nitto extreme450
1991 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.553 @ 94.010
Robert Curci, Engine: 3400 SFI,
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 14.780 @ 95.600
David Phegley, Engine: 3100 SFI V6, Tires: Falken
1992 Chevrolet Beretta GT: 14.870 @ 93.740
Eric Brennan, Engine: 2005 GM 3500,
1990 Chevrolet Beretta : 14.900 @ 95.000
James Orlando, Engine: Quad 4, 16v DOHC MPFI High Output,
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26: 14.940 @ 92.520
Eric Wood, Engine: 2004 GM LA1 3.4L, Tires: 225/45/R17