This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
search titles & descriptions
- Audio Cables
- iPod Adaptors
- Car Audio Cables
- CD changer Cables
- Car Alarms & Security
- Noise Filters
- Line Converters
- Circuit Breakers
- Distribution Blocks
- Battery Terminals
- Fuse Holders
- Wire Harnesses
- ISO Leads
- GPS Antennas
- OBD Harnesses
- Ignition Coils
- Ignition Distributors
- Door Actuators
- Relays & Sockets
- Antenna Adaptors
- OBD Tools
- Radio Removal Keys
Only PayPal is Accepted. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
12 PCS Door Plastic Trim Panel Dash Installation Removal Kit
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE IMAGES
- Car Audio / Visual Installation Tools / Car Ceiling / Panel Repair Tools / Universal Handy Removal Tools.
- Place tool under edge of door panel and insert fastener as fast as possible, and then simply pry up.
- Large support area to protect lips and pad.
- Used to safely remove the wood & plastic pieces on the door panels as well as on the dashboard, without damaging it.
- Bulk Packing. This doesn't come with carrying case or bag
- Item will be shipped out on the same day upon receipt of payment before 9pm PST. from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays and Weekends. If you place an order late on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, your item will be shipped out on the following Monday.
- We would try our best to answer all inquires within 24 hours from Monday to Friday. Weekends email will be answered on the following Monday.
- All items are sent from Hong Kong. Noted that shipping time may vary, particularly during peak periods or in climate weather conditions.
- We highly recommend you choose STANDARD SHIPPING to insure against any loss.
* Business days = MONDAY to FRIDAY excludes HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
Click here to read more about SHIPPING
Back to Top
- All sales are final.
- Return items should include the original packaging and all accessories, and only defective products will be exchanged.
- If you have received an incorrect or a defective item from us, please provide pictures of the item you received, and we will send you a replacement back.
- Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to us for processing.
- Buyers are responsible for all associated returning shipping costs.
- Once we have received your return item, we will send the replacement back to you within 24 hours.
- Lifetime warranty for all items.
Back to Top
We would love a 5-star positive response rating.
We strive to provide excellent services / products to our valued customers. If you feel that our services / products don't deserve 5 stars in any catagories, please contact us directly before leaving us any neutral / negative response. We'll make make every effort to ensure 100% satisfaction!
Click here to read more about response
Back to Top
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
2006 Ford F350 XLT Sport: 11.779 @ 115.680
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L Diesel, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stocks
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.138 @ 117.510
Darrell Stamper, Engine: 3.5 L, Turbos: 2 Tires: Nitto NT05
2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 12.241 @ 112.241
Todd Allen, Engine: Series II 3800 V6, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Hoosier QTP
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.333 @ 111.450
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ECOBOOST, Turbos: 2
2011 Ford Taurus sho: 12.421 @ 111.380
shoman04, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: 275x40x20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.449 @ 112.730
Paul W (paulford8), Engine: 3.5 Ecoboost, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goodyear RSA
2004 Ford F350 Dually crew cab 4X4: 12.537 @ 110.220
Robert Cook, Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Aurora GT Tires: BFG AT
2006 Ford F350 XLT SPORT: 12.660 @ 106.060
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Stock Turbo Tires: Stock
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.719 @ 109.240
Storm Walker, Engine: 3.5L V6, Turbos: GT15 Twins Tires: F1 245/45ZR20
2010 Ford Taurus SHO SCT Tune: 12.752 @ 108.550
Ken, Engine: Ecoboost V6 Twin Turbo,
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.793 @ 107.320
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2
1994 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.795 @ 108.630
alex bable, Engine: stock 232,000 mile internals, Supercharger: none Turbos: pt 67 @12psi Tires: 245/45/17 beat kumo victoracer R compound front
2013 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.809 @ 106.580
greg torrence, Engine: 3.5 Litre EcoBoost V-6, Turbos: 2 Tires: Goddyear Eagle F1 Supercar Summer
1991 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.817 @ 113.000
Andrew O, Engine: junkyard 3.2l, Turbos: precision 6265 billet Tires: nitto nt555r dr
2003 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi: 12.830 @ 110.920
Ahmet Cunmulaj, Engine: 3800 series 2 , Supercharger: Eaton M90 Gen 3 (stock) Tires: Yokohama Avid EnVigor (all-season)
2013 Ford Taurus PP LMS tune: 12.860 @ 108.000
Bill McCann, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: twin
2000 Ford F350 XL: 12.880 @ 108.000
Dave Armstrong, Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: 1