This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
search titles & descriptions
- Audio Cables
- iPod Adaptors
- Car Audio Cables
- CD changer Cables
- Car Alarms & Security
- Noise Filters
- Line Converters
- Circuit Breakers
- Distribution Blocks
- Battery Terminals
- Fuse Holders
- Wire Harnesses
- ISO Leads
- GPS Antennas
- OBD Harnesses
- Ignition Coils
- Ignition Distributors
- Door Actuators
- Relays & Sockets
- Antenna Adaptors
- OBD Tools
- Radio Removal Keys
Only PayPal is Accepted. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
12 PCS Door Plastic Trim Panel Dash Installation Removal Kit
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE IMAGES
- Car Audio / Visual Installation Tools / Car Ceiling / Panel Repair Tools / Universal Handy Removal Tools.
- Place tool under edge of door panel and insert fastener as fast as possible, and then simply pry up.
- Large support area to protect lips and pad.
- Used to safely remove the wood & plastic pieces on the door panels as well as on the dashboard, without damaging it.
- Bulk Packing. This doesn't come with carrying case or bag
- Item will be shipped out on the same day upon receipt of payment before 9pm PST. from Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays and Weekends. If you place an order late on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays, your item will be shipped out on the following Monday.
- We would try our best to answer all inquires within 24 hours from Monday to Friday. Weekends email will be answered on the following Monday.
- All items are sent from Hong Kong. Noted that shipping time may vary, particularly during peak periods or in climate weather conditions.
- We highly recommend you choose STANDARD SHIPPING to insure against any loss.
* Business days = MONDAY to FRIDAY excludes HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
Click here to read more about SHIPPING
Back to Top
- All sales are final.
- Return items should include the original packaging and all accessories, and only defective products will be exchanged.
- If you have received an incorrect or a defective item from us, please provide pictures of the item you received, and we will send you a replacement back.
- Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to us for processing.
- Buyers are responsible for all associated returning shipping costs.
- Once we have received your return item, we will send the replacement back to you within 24 hours.
- Lifetime warranty for all items.
Back to Top
We would love a 5-star positive response rating.
We strive to provide excellent services / products to our valued customers. If you feel that our services / products don't deserve 5 stars in any catagories, please contact us directly before leaving us any neutral / negative response. We'll make make every effort to ensure 100% satisfaction!
Click here to read more about response
Back to Top
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 12.260 @ 109.980
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: sc61 precision
1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL M120 V12: 13.541 @ 102.780
John Roncallo, Engine: M120 V12, 389 HP, Tires: 275/35-18 Riken Raptor
2008 Triumph Speedmaster EFI 865cc: 13.589 @ 94.940
2005 Triumph Speedmaster 2005 900CC: 14.560 @ 88.000
KENNETH GREEN, Engine: std 900, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: std
1989 Plymouth Voyager SE: 14.757 @ 94.190
jefo, Engine: 2.5L, Balance Shaft chain removed, Turbos: ported stock mitsubishi Tires: michelin defender 205/70-14
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL 2dr coup/roadster: 15.075 @ 90.890
1997 Saturn SL1 : 15.910 @ 88.330
Scott W. Thomas, Engine: 1.9 SOHC, Tires: Yokohama
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 16.020 @ 83.000
andrew, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: mistubishi te04
1999 Saturn SL1 : 16.476 @ 82.730
justin, Engine: stock 1.9 sohc,
1995 Saturn SL1 : 16.584 @ 83.000
Ben, Engine: Rebuilt, Bored 0.020, Tires: 205/55R15 Goodyear Eagle GTII
1999 Saturn SL1 : 16.813 @ 83.860
dm919, Engine: 1.9L SOHC, Tires: BFG Comp T/A 195-60/14
2002 Saturn SL1 : 16.945 @ 80.390
Tony, Engine: 1.9 sohc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 185/65/15
2000 Plymouth Voyager Base: 17.906 @ 75.580
Bob Sag, Engine: 3.3 V6, Tires: P205/75R14 Michelin all season
2001 Saturn SL1 Automatic: 17.961 @ 75.770
randy johnson, Engine: 1.9 SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
2001 Saturn SL1 : 18.412 @ 75.010