This item has been shown 8426 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Our Store for More Great
You Are offerding The Following
95-00 SUBARU IMPREZA GC8 WRX STI Intercooler Kit
Intercooler + Piping + Silicon Hose + T-Clamp
Tube & Fin Design Intercooler
Core Size: 23.5"x11.5"x2.75"
Overall Size: 30.75"x11.75"x3"
- Newly Released Improved WRX kit. We have revised the older version of this kit, to have better air flow and ground clearance. Not like others still selling the older one which has heavy cast pipes, too high of core (touching ground easily)
- All Aluminum polished 2.0mm thick pipes all the way, matching Intercooler inlet and outlet size, provides the best air flow from Turbo to Throttle body
- Includes all Silicon hoses and Stainless Steel T-Clamps for ALL joints. Many of other kits only provide partial QTY of hoses and cheap clamps to lower costs.
Item #: JSAU-KIT004+IC0022-TF
Our Intercoolers and Intercooler kits are developed in the US on our own race cars, fully Tested with fitment and Performance. Dyno and Track Proven.
All Race Cars Below Use CXRACING Intercoolers and Piping kits. check our other items for Specific applications and more Installed Pictures.
- GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Have ALL your questions answered before offerding. If you offer and win the item, you are bound by to purchase it.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- For return item, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances. 15% re-stocking fee will be applied for Free shipping item.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed. We ONLY exchange defected products upon delivery, all exchanges must be completed within 15 days of delivery. No exchanges after 15 days.
- All Products are for Off Road Use ONLY.
- You agree to the policy and terms stated on this listing By buying or offerding on this item. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with our policy and terms.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, depending on the item purchased and destination.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only.
- PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost more.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging.
We sell most of our products internationally. We ONLY Accept Confirmed Paypal Payment for International Sales.
Shipping cost outside US continental States is Higher, Please Refer the the following Table for Extra Costs.
PR, Guam, VI ,AK, APO, HI
USPS or Fedex
USPS or Fedex
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.185
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.900
Brendan murry, Engine: Chevrolet, Supercharger: 6-71 littelfield Tires: M&H
2006 Dragster Front Engine trouble maker a/fd: 6.749 @ 201.160
kevin sine, Supercharger: littlefield 1071
1948 Dragster Front Engine Fuel Altered Fiat Topolino: 6.885 @ 129.720
Michael Tabacco, Engine: Mopar hemi 511ci, Supercharger: 1471 Tires: Hoosier 34.5x17x16
2006 Dragster Front Engine : 7.024 @ 196.930
Pat Hine, Engine: Chevy, Supercharger: 6-71
2005 Dragster Front Engine A/ND: 7.040 @ 191.830
1969 Dragster Front Engine : 7.267 @ 182.110
Jed Dubach, Engine: injected small block chevy, Tires: goodyear
2004 Dragster Front Engine 23T Altered 115: 7.344 @ 185.070
Marc Sorger, Engine: 408 Big Block Chevy, Supercharger: 671 GMC Tires: Hoosier34.5X17X16
1970 Dragster Front Engine FRONT ENGINE NOSTALG: 7.547 @ 176.050
BOOM BOOM LEONARD, Engine: 377 CU. IN. SMALL BLOCK CHEVY, Tires: GOOD YEAR
1968 Dragster Front Engine Gilmore chassis/Hanna body: 7.570 @ 185.740
Paul Broughton, Engine: Chrysler 354, Supercharger: 6-71 Tires: Goodyear rear/Avon front
2000 Dragster Front Engine : 7.630 @ 170.020
Tammy Fargo, Engine: 370 SBC Iron block, Supercharger: 671unstripped Tires: 33x12x15 Goodyear
1923 Dragster Front Engine 23T-Altered: 8.130 @ 163.000
Doug Hrushka, Engine: 434ci. SBC, Tires: 14x32
1967 Dragster Front Engine slingshot: 8.182 @ 167.920
Bob Hawkins, Engine: Small block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier slicks and front runners
1933 Dragster Front Engine WILLY'S: 8.580 @ 151.000
Steve Duber, Engine: Cheverolet, Supercharger: BDS 871
1932 Dragster Front Engine altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
ray, Engine: 540,
1997 Dragster Front Engine Suncoast 23T Altered: 8.700 @ 149.250
JR Van Osten, Engine: 460 CID Chevy, Tires: Goodyears
1967 Dragster Front Engine jim davis: 8.870 @ 152.000
john stanovich, Engine: 360 sbc, Tires: hoosier 33x12x15 rear, 17x2.25 front
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.040 @ 148.220
Larry Hunter, Engine: 383 Chrysler, Tires: 13
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.590 @ 140.000
Samuel Scott IV, Engine: Chevy 350, Supercharger: N/A Tires: Hoosier
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 442 clone: 9.850 @ 135.000
John Gibreal, Engine: 485 ci Olds, Tires: Hooseir 16x33