This item has been shown 2717 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
AP Brand 98-02 Crown Victoria Muffler DUAL Exhaust Pipe System W/O Resonators
SKU number: 1246
This is a brand newA/P BRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 4.6L , Dual System, Including Police Package
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS4.6L, Dual System, Including Police Package
(You canalsouse this toConvert Your Single Exhaust to DUAL EXHAUST)
THIS IS A HIGH FLOW SYSTEM WITHOUT RESONATORS !!!!!!!!!!
Cat Back System Includes
- 1x 94002H pipe
- 1x 700315 D/Smuffler
- 1x 700314 P/Smuffler
- 1x 64767-1 1stsectionD/Stail pipe
- 1x 64767-2 2nd section D/S tail pipe
- 1x 64766-1 1st sectionP/Stail pipe
- 1x 64766-2 2nd section P/S tail pipe
- 2xmc200hd clamps
- 2x55260 connectors
NOTE: tail pipes shipped in 2 parts
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Honda del Sol : 9.318 @ 153.020
Harry Sohn, Engine: B18, Turbos: T-74 Tires: Goodyear slicks
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec (JRSC + Nitrous): 11.820 @ 118.880
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 2l B18C1 with Golden Eagle wet sleeves, Supercharger: Ported Eaton M62 Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1997 Honda del Sol S: 12.178 @ 119.460
Shane Souza, Engine: B16, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T4
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec: 12.376 @ 109.770
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1979 cc inline 4 DOHC Vtec Motor - B Series Hybrid, Supercharger: ENDYN Ported M62 EATON Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.437 @ 109.740
David Stewart, Engine: B16A3 head, B18C5 block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T Drag ET 22x15x8
1993 Honda del Sol s: 12.868 @ 112.270
Meng Xiong, Engine: D16, Turbos: t3/t4 50trim .48
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.916 @ 104.230
David Stewart, Engine: B18C5, Tires: Mickey Thompson 20x6x14
1994 Honda del Sol Si: 12.926 @ 113.278
Mike Bell, Engine: 95 B18C1, Tires: MT slicks 22x8x15
1993 Honda del Sol Si: 13.400 @ 107.000
Eric Thompson, Engine: B18B1 (Integra Ls 1994), Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Falken Azenis 205/50/15
1993 Honda del Sol SI Turbo: 13.600 @ 105.550
Kris Orson, Engine: B20 Vtec, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Street
1997 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.768 @ 97.939
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1956 CC DOHC VTEC, Tires: MT 22x8x15
1994 Honda del Sol S Jackson Racing Race Supercharger: 13.810 @ 104.200
C K, Engine: B18c1, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Race Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
1993 Honda del Sol SI: 13.900 @ 101.000
Nate, Engine: K24a2 tsx motor, Turbos: T3 Tires: toyo ts-1
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.992 @ 102.920
tony, Engine: 1.6 DOHC VTEC, Turbos: Drag Gen3 Tires: Kumo ecsta supra
1993 Honda del Sol s: 14.730 @ 96.090
Michael Becken, Engine: H22a, Tires: Azenis
1995 Honda del Sol VTEC: 14.852 @ 91.000
MC, Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta supra
1995 Honda del Sol Esi: 15.000 @ 89.000
Tasi András, Engine: D16Z6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: yokohama slick
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC B16A3: 15.186 @ 91.328
Jason Jillian, Engine: B16a3, Tires: Bald
1996 Honda del Sol VTI: 15.483 @ 93.430
Sivirinov Dmitriy, Engine: B18C4,
1993 Honda del Sol Si: 15.615 @ 86.761
Brandon M., Engine: D16Z6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Yokohama AVS ES100's @ 20psi