This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You are purchasing a Brand New ACDelco Inline Fuel Pump.
INLINE EXTERNAL MOUNT ONLY 65-95 PSI 30 GPH
INCLUDES COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT
Manufacturer Cross References
*Compatibility table is to be used as a guide only. Part Reference Numbers are provided so you may check with you mechanic to verify this is the correct part for your vehicle. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify application.
RK-EP390-ACD | PB0, GROVE Q1
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items we carry, please feel free to message us or call us at:
General Questions: (909) 724-4397
Mention that you saw this item on when you call.
For faster service, please have the Item Number ready when you call.
It is located at the top of the page on the right hand side under the box titled "Other Item Info".
Item # Location:
Llamenos con confianza. Hablamos Español.
Get your items quicker by picking it up. Give us a call to make sure we have it in stock.
Techincal Support and Warranty Claims
For technical support questions and warranty claims, please contact us through the messaging system. Please include your order information and vehicle information when you contact us. Also please note that we are not mechanics, but will try to assist you to the best of our abilities.
Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. PST - 3:00 P.M. PST
10:00 A.M.PST - 2:00 P.M. PST
- Seller purchases most products as surpluses &closeouts, therefore products are packaged in non-retailing packaging and are not intended for resale.
- Products purchased in bulk (surplus) may contain scratches or blemishes that will not impact their performance.
- Our parts only fit the original, stock components that come with the vehicle from the factory. Fitment with aftermarket components will vary.
- Actual product may vary from the picture(s) provided.
- All returns are subject to a Restocking Fee of up to 20%. Only new, unused, 100% saleable condition Products are eligible to be returned.
- California Residents are subject to Sales Tax.
- Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up (Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges).
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as gifts – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We are not responsible for the time your county's customs office holds the items. Our responsibility is to ship your items within 24 hours of payment receipt.
- For any international sale buyer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Alanis Deals warrants that each product sold shall work upon arrival and shall be free from any defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and with periodical maintenance, subject to the terms and conditions as follows.
Alanis Deals, at its options, shall replace a product within the warranty period after determination by Alanis Deals that the product is defective. Unless otherwise specified Warranty Periods are as follows:
- 1 Year commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Pump Assemblies, Fuel Pumps Repair Kits,and Ignition Coils.
- 90 Days commencing from date of purchase: Distributors, Distributor Cap & Rotor Kit, Oxygen Sensors, Temperature Sensors, Timing Chain Kits, Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensors, Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor, Idle Air Control Valves, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pressure Regulator, and Spark Plug Wires.
- 60 Days commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Level Sending Units, Ignition Control Modules.
- 7 Days commencing from date of purchase: Fuel Filters.
- All other products not mentioned above are sold in an as is condition. No Returns, Refunds, or Warranties are offered unless otherwise specified.
Alanis Deals will pass on to its customers each manufacturer's standard limited warranty, if any.
Due to the complexity of installing fuel pumps, Alanis Deals requires all its fuel pump repair kits to be installed by a certified technician. Customer is required to show proof of installation by a certified mechanic.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Alanis Deals does not warrant that the Product will be free from non-substantial design defects or errors. Further, this Limited Warranty does NOT cover:
- Any Product which has been altered in any way, improperly installed, or not used for its' intended purpose.
- Any costs associated with the repair or replacement of the Product including labor, installation or other costs incurred by the Purchaser, and in particular, any costs relating to the removal or replacement of any Product that is affixed to another device.
- Any damage to the Product due to external causes, including accident, problems with electrical power, abnormal electrical, mechanical or environmental conditions, usage not in accordance with product instructions, misuse, neglect, alteration, repair, improper installation, or improper testing.
- Alanis Deal's obligation under this warranty is limited to a Replacement of the defective Product.
- Purchaser shall be responsible for shipping costs of both the Returned Product and Replacement Product.
- If a direct replacement is not available the warranty will be prorated based on the length of use and will be less the original purchase price.
Alanis Deals responsibility under this or any other warranty, express or implied, is limited to a replacement, refund, or credit, as set forth above. Failure to do any and all of the above voids the warranty. These remedies are the sole and exclusive remedies for any Breach of Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives the Purchaser specific Legal Rights, and purchaser may also have other rights that vary by state or jurisdiction. Any action to enforce the terms of this Limited Warranty shall be filed and litigated in the County of San Bernardino, State of California, USA. The Terms of this Limited Warranty shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of California.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Ski-Doo 700 : 10.080 @ 128.000
Craig, Engine: ROTAX,
1997 Ski-Doo 700 Mach 1: 10.180 @ 127.930
Craig Blower, Engine: Iantomassi Rotax,
1978 AMC Pacer Pacer: 10.760 @ 125.000
Mucha Dominic, Engine: 407, Tires: M/T 32-17,5-15
2001 Other Dune-Buggy Tatum Sand Demon: 12.488 @ 110.238
Tom Dooley, Engine: 3.2 Ford Taurus SHO, Supercharger: Eaton M-90
2010 Porsche Boxster S: 12.610 @ 110.210
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 310 HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder: 12.810 @ 109.210
NA, Engine: 3.4 Flat 6: 320HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Coupe: 12.862 @ 108.910
Sergey Silence, Engine: 5.5L V8, Tires: BFgoodrich KDW II
2009 Porsche Boxster S: 12.907 @ 107.030
1998 Porsche Boxster : 13.000 @ 109.000
Antony Oseitutu, Engine: boxer 6 horizontal 2.5,
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Coupe AMG sport package: 13.256 @ 108.132
Kenny Williamson, Engine: 5.5L V8 N/A 382hp / 391tq, Tires: Pirelli Pzero
2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Cabriolet AMG Sport Pkg: 13.280 @ 107.840
Daniel Flynn, Engine: 5.5L V8 N/A 388hp / 391tq, Tires: Pirelli PZERO
2005 Porsche Boxster S: 13.610 @ 103.110
2007 Porsche Boxster : 14.110 @ 99.620
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2003 Porsche Boxster S: 14.190 @ 97.590
2000 Porsche Boxster S: 14.300 @ 98.800
NA, Engine: 3.2L Flat Six, Tires: 225/40ZR18/265/35ZR18
1997 Porsche Boxster : 14.500 @ 94.600