This item has been shown 163 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
93 94 95 96 97 MAZDA MX6/FORD PROBE L4 EXHAUST HEADER
100% BRAND NEW IN BOX
New Page 3
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADER
100% BRAND NEW
93-97 MAZDA MX6 4CYL 2.0L ENGINE
93-97 FORD PROBE 2.0L
CHROME MIRROR FINISHED
MADE BY T304 STAINLESS
DESIGN TO MAXIMIZE
MANDREL BEND PIPING
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO:
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for 4 Car Option to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday). If you do not receive our emails, (UPS/FEDEX and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1996 Ford Probe GT T3T4 Turbo: 12.643 @ 116.260
Sean, Engine: KLDE, Turbos: T3T4 Tires: Yokohamas avs es100
1997 Ford Probe GT: 12.965 @ 108.270
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-03 2.5 V-6, Tires: Nitto 555r's
1990 Ford Probe GT: 13.230 @ 113.810
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Mazda FE-DOHC, Turbos: GT35r Tires: BFG G-Force t/a KDW II
1989 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.400 @ 113.600
Jerry Chase, Engine: 2.2 liter 12 valve SOHC, Turbos: T3 upgrade Tires: Kumho 711s
1993 Ford Probe GT: 13.550 @ 103.000
MikeB, Engine: KL-03 2.5L V6, Tires: nitto 555R
1991 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.624 @ 109.341
phillip, Turbos: t3/t4e 50t
1995 Ford Probe ZE: 13.950 @ 98.000
Michael Lyons, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: BF Goodwrench GForce TA's
1997 Ford Probe GT: 14.099 @ 97.690
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-ZE JDM 2.5 Dohc V-6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto 555r's
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.214 @ 98.000
boner, Engine: 2.5 j-spec, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 555
1989 Ford Probe : 14.636 @ 94.950
Brad Kasiske, Engine: 2.2L SOHC Turbo, Turbos: Stock IHI
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.780 @ 92.020
MikeB, Engine: 2.5L KL03,
1993 Ford Probe GT: 14.807 @ 93.380
Keith Oefinger, Engine: 2.5l 24v Dohc V6 ( JDM version), Tires: stock 225/50/16
1994 Ford Probe gt: 14.854 @ 96.436
Colter Rugar, Engine: klo3-2.5 v6, Tires: bfg radials
1991 Ford Probe GT: 14.894 @ 93.330
Tony, Engine: F2T, Turbos: IHI vj11 Tires: 205/45-16 fuzion zri
1989 Ford Probe GT: 14.926 @ 93.057
Bruce Urabe, Engine: 2.2L F2T, Turbos: stock Tires: street tires
1995 Ford Probe GT: 14.927 @ 99.222
Tom Boltz, Engine: 24v 2.5L, Tires: Nitto 555