This item has been shown 148 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
V-Band Clamps makes it easy to install and remove exhaust systems and turbo parts, such as downpipes, B Pipes and the like. Great for racers and tuners, these clamps make it easy to remove parts to gain access to vital componenets easily as there are no hard hard to reach bolts or special tools needed. Simply undo the clamp and you can remove the component easily
100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
Full stainless steel V-clamp, made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
V Band Clamp Ensure Durability & High Clamp Strength
Design for Connect to two V-Band Flange w/o Welding or Bolt
Dedign for Quickly Connect or Disconnect part
1X 4'' STAINLESS STEEL CLAMP
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
Price,Combin Shipping!! Please contact us via "contact member"
- Business Hours:10am-6pm PST Mon-Fri, OFF on weekends. Messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
- All shipments include tracking confirmation
- IMPORTANT: Please double check your ship to address when you Check Out.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- We ship to worldwide via USPS, UPS OR FeDex. Depend on the size of the Package.
- Shipping to PO Box, PR, HI, AK ,GU, VI, SAIPAN addresseswill be will be additional charged. if you have any questions Please contact us!
- Usually takes 24 ~ 48 hrs. business time for the processing (Saturday, Sunday and US Holiday does not Count!).
- Any payment received on Fridayafter 11am PST will be ship by following Monday (same day shipping is NOT guaranteed)
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Dragster Motorcycle Killacycle Electric: 7.824 @ 168.000
Scotty Pollacheck, Engine: Advanced DC L-91 (two),
1979 Plymouth Arrow : 8.630 @ 149.800
George Monahan, Engine: 440 Mopar, Tires: Hoosier 33.5X17X15
1969 Dodge Super Bee : 10.280 @ 129.000
scott kervern, Engine: 440 30 0ver,
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1968 Dodge Super Bee : 11.910 @ 112.000
Robert Davenport, Engine: 528 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mickey thompson
2001 Kia Optima ex: 12.200 @ 110.340
Jason Clark, Engine: 2.7 liter dohc, Tires: nitto 1320
2007 Dodge Super Bee Charger SRT8: 12.217 @ 117.740
Jaak, Tires: M&H skinnies on the steel rims with spacers and Ho
1998 GMC Sonoma : 12.590 @ 107.300
Troy, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: bfg comp tas
1998 GMC Sonoma ls: 12.670 @ 118.080
mike sincavage, Engine: 2.2,
2013 Dodge Super Bee SRT8: 12.828 @ 108.070
Ken Wright Jr. , Engine: 392,
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab Nitrous: 13.013 @ 101.810
Jason Gourlie, Engine: 4.3 L Vortec, Tires: ET Street Drag Radials
1970 Dodge Super Bee 383: 13.400 @ 104.000
Todd, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 50/15's
2000 GMC Sonoma LS ext. cab supercharged: 14.858 @ 91.820
walter sutherland, Engine: 4.3L vortec, Supercharger: powerdyne bd-600 Turbos: no
1998 GMC Sonoma : 14.960 @ 94.000
kyle niven, Engine: 4.3 v6, Tires: bfg comp t/a
2011 Kia Optima SX: 15.610 @ 91.220
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo: 274HP,
1997 GMC Sonoma : 16.070 @ 86.000
2003 Kia Optima LX: 16.070 @ 86.260
s.k., Engine: 2.7l v6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: kumho ecsta
2012 Kia Optima EX: 16.200 @ 89.000
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 200 horsepower, Tires: Premiere CP671 P215/55R-17 93V M+S
2002 GMC Sonoma SLS CREW CAB: 16.583 @ 80.790
B, Engine: 4.3 V6, Tires: 235/75R15