This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
E-Motor USA Inc
- About Us
- Store Polices
Blow off Valve RS Type
V Band Clamp
Oil Return Line&Oil Feed line
E-Motor USA, Inc.
Welcome to E-MOTOR USA Inc. E-MUSA is a manufacturer of Performance and OEM products servicing the most popular import,domestic and light truck aftermarket segments.
E-Motor USA has been manufacturing high quality auto parts for over 10 years and has distribution worldwide since its inception. Retail and wholesale operations were established in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2005 with the sole purpose of providing the most competitive pricing along with world class service while establishing the E-MOTORUSA brand.Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist you to determine what products are right for your particular Performance or OE replacement parts application.
We invite you to take some time to look at the various products available. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us call us at 1-219-923-5883 Mon-Fri 10-5 EST or message us .We look forward to assisting you on your next project. Dealer Inquiries are invited.
99-05 Downpipe 3" VW Jetta/Golf/Beetle 1.8T
- 99-05 VW Jetta/Golf 1.8T T3/T4 Flange
- 100% Brand New, Never Used or Installed
- 3" Tubing, Minimize Turbo Back Pressure
- Fits 1.8L Turbo Application
- 15 Horsepower Increased
- Polished surface
- O2 Sensor Bung
- Fully Stainless Steel
- Gaskets and Hardware Includes, shows in the pictures.
- Exactly Same as the Picture Below
- Professional Installer Is Highly Recommend(No Instruction Included)
Lower 48 States
- We ONLY ship to CONFIRMED ADDRESS,please feel free , call us at 1-219-923-5883 Mon-Fri 10-5 EST or message us.
- Credit Cards can be taken by phone, please call us.
- Paypal and credit card payments must be received within 3 days after action end.
3-9 BIZ Days
3-9 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
- We are NOT responsible for custom tax and delays in any circumstances
- For other locations,especially Australia, Reunion, please feel free to call us 1-219-923-5883 or message us for shipping quot.
- FedEx Ground does NOT deliver to PO BOX
- Order will be ship out within 48 hours after payment received. (Except for weekend and holidays)
Return and Exchange
- We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped.
- All exchange items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 15% restocking fees will be charged.
- We will not resend product before we get the returned item from customers.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage. Item is sale "AS IS", unless the warranty is stated in item description.
- We do not answer emails on weekend, and we will reply all emails in the order it was receive.
- Only items have warranty statement posted on the product detail pages can be eligible for warranty claims.
- If a part was successfully installed, went into service, and then failed, it may be eligible for warranty replacement. You must report to us through our email within 14 days of the failure, we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Parts that are covered by a manufacturer's or our Store's warranty may be returned for exchange for like product replacement. Refunds are not issued on warranty items.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- Only items authorized for warranty service that pass warranty inspection will be processed. Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer and/or speedyracer, or do not pass a warranty inspection will be denied and returned, if requested, at the customer's expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed.
- We are only responsible for product replacement per the manufacturer warranty guidelines. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied.
- Buyer is required to follow our return policy for warranty claim.
Copyright Â© 2011 E-Motor USA Inc
Powered by Blackthorne 04.06.026
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Volkswagen Golf : 8.652 @ 159.010
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8L 16V KR, Turbos: GTX42
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1998 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V ABF, Turbos: GTX42 Tires: 205/50-15
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.678 @ 128.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyula Tires: MH racemaster
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t HTA3586 Turbo: 10.732 @ 135.970
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: Forced Performace HTA3586 Tires: Hoosier 245/45/17 drag radials
2011 Audi TT RS VR6 Turbo: 10.760 @ 133.000
MichalTT, Engine: 3.2 Turbo + Nitrous, Turbos: GTS35
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
2006 Volkswagen Golf V GTI: 10.832 @ 128.920
sotiriou konstantinos, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: garrett gtx3076
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
2007 Audi TT TFSI: 11.293 @ 127.740
Vasilis Palmes, Engine: 2.0 tfsi, Turbos: GTX 3071
2005 Audi TT Quattro Sport: 11.450 @ 122.550
Tim Orpen, Engine: Still 1.8, Turbos: GT30
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar