This item has been shown 505 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
2.5"X12"STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE BRAIDED 7.125" FLEX PIPE CONNECTOR/ADAPTOR PIPING
ITEM SKU: FXP-25-7125-12
Stainless Steel Double Braided Flex Pipe
An Exhaust System, which is 100% consisted of mandrel bent tubing can be the reason why a vehicle is so undesirably loud, especially when the Engine Shifts and shakes the whole Exhaust System. This significant problem, or an aged leaking pipe can be resolved or replaced by a minor installation of a Flex Pipe, at a very reasonable price. Also, the Flexible nature of a Flex Pipe explains the use of itself; while a Flex Pipe connects a Manifold and an Exhaust System or between parts of an Exhaust System, it can be a much cheaper alternative than requiring expensive bends
Straight Piping Connector, Made of High Quality T304 Lightweight Welded Stainless Steel
Double Braided (Inner and Outer) with Stainless Steel Wires, Anodized Trumpet Opening,
Specifics and Benefits:
for Heavy Duty and Outstanding, Optimum Durability
Tightly Woven Interlock Braid Pattern for Reinforced Strength
Inlet/ Outlet Diameters (Fits over Pipes of 2.25" Diameter)): 2.500/ 2.500
Overall length (Including Extensions): 10.000
Flex Length (Flex Portion): 8.125 (Flex Pipes are Supposed to be Measured from the Inside)
Prevents Complicate Welding Process
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Stainless Steel Flex Pipe Connector
(Compatibility Chart is for Reference ONLY; This Flex Pipe is made for ALL 2.25" Pipings ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.520 @ 113.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: Ecoboost, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/45/20 All Season
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited Livernois Stage 5 Tune: 12.727 @ 109.790
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited: 12.890 @ 108.300
John Stachlewicz, Engine: EcoBoost 3.5 V6,
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 12.949 @ 107.660
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost Stage 3 Tune: 13.542 @ 100.830
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 13.649 @ 101.580
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 V-6 Ecoboost, Turbos: stock twin
2010 Ford Flex Ecoboost Limited: 14.151 @ 98.610
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 14.236 @ 97.870
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 14.627 @ 96.050
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost,
1971 Fiat 125 Special: 15.180 @ 90.400
Lucerosport, Engine: 1608 cc DOHC (1633 cc), Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo proxes street tires
1971 Fiat 125 : 15.620 @ 89.070
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491