This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1983 BMW 325 327TURBO: 9.310 @ 146.000
zsolt szabolcsi, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: garrett 4088 Tires: M H racemaster, Hoosier drag front
1972 Buick Sun Coupe GS: 13.780 @ 98.550
Junior Canonico, Engine: 350 cu in Buick, Tires: Hoosier
2007 BMW 325 D E90: 14.050 @ 101.020
Kai K, Engine: 3 L, Supercharger: - Turbos: OEM Tires: -8,5 235/35 -9,5 265/30
2007 BMW 325 D: 14.300 @ 97.560
Kai K, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: 1 Tires: 235/40
1986 Dodge 600 coupe: 15.108 @ 86.280
Ben Williamson, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: stock garret Tires: economy
2001 Toyota Yaris TS: 15.579 @ 87.210
Tamás Véninger, Engine: 1NZ-FE, Tires: 195/50 R15 Yokohama Parada
1986 Dodge 600 coupe: 15.802 @ 85.050
Ben Williamson, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: stock garret Tires: economy
2012 Toyota Yaris SE: 17.000 @ 81.000
et, Engine: DOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL400 02 P195/50R-16 83V
2003 Toyota Yaris 1.0 NX 88BHP: 17.318 @ 81.000
FOKA, Engine: 998ccm, Tires: 155/80 R13
2007 Toyota Yaris : 17.810 @ 76.810
NA, Engine: Inline 4,