This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Mercedes-Benz E50 AMG : 13.260 @ 105.549
Mark Grant, Engine: 5.0L, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 265x 35 Pirelli
1997 Mercedes-Benz E50 AMG : 13.636 @ 105.200
ANDYE50AMG, Engine: AMG, Tires: Dunlop Direzza DZ101
1969 Plymouth Gran Fury Fury III 4dr Hardtop: 13.863 @ 95.810
Matthew Thomson, Engine: 440, 0 0 Tires: Micky T ET Streets
1996 Nissan Micra Super S: 14.850 @ 93.000
Aaron, Engine: CG13DE, Turbos: T25G Tires: 195/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza GIII
1993 Nissan Micra Super S: 16.540 @ 84.510
I.Ivanov, Engine: CG13DE, Tires: 165/70 R13
1998 Nissan Micra 1.3 GX: 17.649 @ 75.890
tom oakley, Engine: CG13DE (1275cc),
1989 Nissan Micra LS: 21.630 @ 62.860
Ricky Thomas, Engine: 1.0 litre,