This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Chrysler 200 S: 14.386 @ 94.750
D. Sokol, Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sports
2011 Chrysler 200 s: 14.405 @ 96.150
2011 Chrysler 200 S: 14.557 @ 95.990
Charlie Lindstrom, Engine: 3.6L Pentastar V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Cooper Zeon RS3-A (P225/45R18)
2011 Chrysler 200 Touring: 14.651 @ 92.940
MichaelC, Engine: 3.6 Liter Pentastar V6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Factory Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Touring 225/50R18 All-
1996 Proton Wira 1.8: 16.400 @ 98.000
1993 Chevrolet CK3500 Truck 1 Ton dulley: 18.800 @ 74.980
Don, Engine: 454 (stock), Tires: 285-75-16