This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1982 Dodge Rampage pickup fwd: 10.140 @ 138.020
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35 Tires: 24.5X8X13 M/T drags
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.310 @ 135.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35G Tires: M/T ET DRAG
2005 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve-412 : 10.610 @ 136.010
NA, Engine: V12, Turbos: Quad Turbo
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.840 @ 127.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.5litre 8v, Turbos: T3/T4 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 22X8X13 Mickey Thomson
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 11.990 @ 114.670
Mal, Engine: Gen 3 6.1 SRT HEMI, Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
1948 Ford Business Coupe: 12.290 @ 104.000
Randy Sjuts, Engine: 327,
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5
1982 Dodge Rampage : 13.183 @ 107.810
Earle Henderson, Engine: 2.2 Intercooled Turbo,
1969 Cadillac Calais : 13.814 @ 99.200
Basement Paul, Engine: 500 ci,
1984 Dodge Rampage : 15.382 @ 88.500
Jason Thorne, Engine: 1986 2.2 liter turbo, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD-04h Tires: 195/60-15 H-rated
1984 Dodge Rampage : 16.999 @ 81.000
Chris Pauluk, Engine: stock 2.2 2bbl carb, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: www.turbosunleashed.com Tires: Kumho cheapo's