This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Jaguar XKE Series Roadster: 9.032 @ 150.630
Bob English, Engine: 555, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26/4.5/15 Front - 13/31/15 Rr.
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 9.460 @ 138.000
Yiyito Deliz, Engine: 1,324cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 Custom turbo Tires: front M/T 24x5 rear M/T 26x10 slicks
1966 Volvo 544 Turbo: 13.740 @ 102.000
Lars Åström, Engine: B20, 2000cc Inline four, Turbos: Tb03 Garett Tires: 205-70-15 Radial Stock Tire
1971 Jaguar XKE Series v12 2+2 w XJS HE V12 4 sp 3.07's: 13.860 @ 96.050
Richard Wright, Engine: 1978 XJS 326,
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 : 15.010 @ 93.060
NA, Engine: V6 268HP,
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 : 15.110 @ 91.810
NA, Engine: V6, 268HP, Tires: Bridgestone Dueler H/L 400
1987 Suzuki Samurai JX Soft Top: 19.344 @ 64.530
Michael Long, Engine: 1.3L / 1324cc G13B, Tires: 205/75/15
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 21.037 @ 58.220
Mike Breshears, Engine: 1.3, Tires: 31x10.5 Wild country RVT