This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 4Matic: 12.810 @ 112.030
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo: 429 HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 Biturbo 4matic: 12.810 @ 112.020
NA, Engine: 4.7L V8 Twin Turbo: 429HP,
2002 Audi A3 Turbo: 13.882 @ 98.310
Chux, Engine: 1.8 Turbo, Turbos: Borg Warner K04-001 Tires: Kumho crap ones
2000 Audi A3 S3 quattro: 14.138 @ 98.700
Mikko Siren, Engine: 4 cylinder 1,8 liter, Turbos: KKK K-04 Tires: Wanli/Sunny 235/45-17
2001 Audi A3 ASV: 14.500 @ 110.000
Darksmile, Engine: 1,9 TDI ASV, Turbos: Garret Tires: Toyo T1R
2008 Audi A3 : 14.825 @ 96.050
Jason, Engine: 2.0 FSI, Turbos: stock K03 Tires: stock
2008 Audi A3 3.2L V6: 14.963 @ 93.530
Zach Langer, Engine: 3.2 V6,
2001 Audi A3 TDi 130 PD: 15.000 @ 95.000
k3, Engine: 1.9 TDi, Turbos: Standard
2006 Audi A3 2.0T DSG: 15.020 @ 93.010
NA, Tires: Pirelli PZero Rosso
2015 Audi A3 1.8T: 15.210 @ 91.100
CAD, Engine: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4, iron block and aluminum head, port and direct fuel injection,
2002 Dodge Ram Wagon : 15.281 @ 89.170
Jonathan Fletcher, Engine: 360,
2003 Mercedes-Benz S430 : 15.500 @ 92.000
1989 Jeep Comanche Eliminator: 16.420 @ 81.340
Dave Y., Engine: 4.0,