This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
5YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
Click hereto purchase the matching chrome trim for yourPT Cruiser's upper/lower grilles, fenders, wheel wells and tailgate!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic"D.I.Y" (do-it yourself) trim kit. These moldings are placed onto the top part of your Cruiser's rocker panel moldings.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. The trimis1/2 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thelength of yourCruiser's rockermoldings(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two chrome moldings. Each molding is 1/2 inch wide.
2. Detailed installation instructions.
3. FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 8.450 @ 178.000
Charles Johns, Engine: 426 Hemi, Turbos: custom Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 9.300 @ 158.000
Charles Johns, Engine: 426 hemi, Turbos: 72 mm turbonetics
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 9.991 @ 136.210
Richard Staats, Engine: Mopar 440,
1968 Plymouth Road Runner : 10.867 @ 121.430
Chris Frassett, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1969 Plymouth Road Runner satellite: 10.940 @ 124.000
mike clanton[blownzoom440], Engine: 440, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/Tslicks#5
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.530 @ 117.250
Jim, Engine: 440, Tires: MT Sportsman Pro 12.5x29
1968 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.760 @ 116.530
Bill, Engine: 451, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg drag radials
1973 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.936 @ 112.490
Jonathan Favell, Engine: 440, Tires: mt 29.5 15 slicks
1973 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.150 @ 114.210
Jeff Costa, Engine: 440, Tires: drag radials hossier
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.340 @ 107.490
Mike Buhan, Engine: 440, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: B.F GoodRich Drag Radials
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.510 @ 111.260
Anton Wuerflingsdobler, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1979 Plymouth Road Runner : 13.470 @ 103.170
1974 Plymouth Road Runner : 13.884 @ 97.670
mike, Engine: 360, Tires: BFG ta radials 275/60 rear/ Hoosier 275/60 treaded
2005 Subaru Outback XT: 14.014 @ 97.340
2005 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited: 15.610 @ 92.010
2001 Subaru Outback Wagon Base: 17.904 @ 75.650