This item has been shown 17 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
5YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
Click hereto purchase the matching chrome trim for yourPT Cruiser's upper/lower grilles, fenders, wheel wells and tailgate!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic"D.I.Y" (do-it yourself) trim kit. These moldings are placed onto the top part of your Cruiser's rocker panel moldings.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. The trimis1/2 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thelength of yourCruiser's rockermoldings(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two chrome moldings. Each molding is 1/2 inch wide.
2. Detailed installation instructions.
3. FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Mercury Comet 2 door: 8.934 @ 150.130
Rick Porter, Engine: 351 Windsor (all motor), Tires: MT 32x14
1972 Mercury Comet : 10.793 @ 123.320
Matthew Bong, Engine: ford , Tires: goodyear 28x10x5 slicks
1962 Mercury Comet : 10.920 @ 132.560
koty sanders, Engine: stock 223 straight six, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1975 Kawasaki Z1 : 11.198 @ 119.610
Kevin Ford, Tires: 180 Rear
1973 Mercury Comet : 11.520 @ 115.000
Rick Cooper, Engine: 306, Tires: 275 Mickey Radial Pro
1966 Mercury Comet Cyclone: 12.217 @ 110.200
Charles, Engine: 390 Ford (.030 pistons 10:1), Tires: Goodyear 28 X 10.50 (9.00)
2013 BMW Alpina B7: 12.260 @ 116.110
RTTV, Engine: 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo: 540HP,
2007 BMW Alpina B7: 12.810 @ 114.020
NA, Engine: Supercharged and intercooled V8,
1967 Mercury Comet 202: 17.426 @ 86.590
.954, Engine: 302, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 205/60/14 - 225/75/15