This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
5YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
Click hereto purchase the matching chrome trim for yourPT Cruiser's upper/lower grilles, fenders, wheel wells and tailgate!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic"D.I.Y" (do-it yourself) trim kit. These moldings are placed onto the top part of your Cruiser's rocker panel moldings.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. The trimis1/2 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thelength of yourCruiser's rockermoldings(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two chrome moldings. Each molding is 1/2 inch wide.
2. Detailed installation instructions.
3. FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Pickup: 11.890 @ 122.530
Andrew Johnson, Engine: 5.2 V8, Supercharger: No Turbos: 4 (twin sequential per cylinder bank)
1976 Chrysler Cordoba : 12.620 @ 112.460
Adam Horwatt, Turbos: would be nice Tires: 275/60/15 M/T drag radials rear
2010 Chevrolet HHR SS EFR 6758 Turbo: 12.840 @ 111.670
Eric Gagne, Engine: LNF 2.0L, Turbos: EFR 6758 Tires: Slick m/t
2005 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi Supercharged: 13.371 @ 101.520
diesel, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech
1978 Chrysler Cordoba : 13.410 @ 103.000
j connet, Engine: 400, Tires: 235-60-15 ft 295-50-15 r
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.650 @ 106.770
Nate S, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 225/45/18 Hankook Ventus V12
2015 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.720 @ 102.550
, Engine: 2.0t, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2005 Dodge Durango Limited Nitrous: 13.760 @ 100.580
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi,
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.773 @ 103.880
Harold Milner, Engine: 2.0 Liter LNF, Turbos: Stock (LNF K04 - CW-i-43.3-e-56.08 TW-i-50-e-44.5) Tires: Front-235/50R17 Rear-245/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 13.842 @ 102.020
Kris Kerr, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: 225/45/R18 Firehawks Indy 500
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.018 @ 101.030
Steven Belcher, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2009 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.080 @ 98.000
mike con, Engine: 2.0 l turbo, Turbos: stock
2009 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.141 @ 98.040
Mike Conn, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Stock Tires: Bridgestone
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.670 @ 99.420
ANDY MAGES, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: 1 STOCK TURBO Tires: STOCK
2005 Dodge Durango Limited: 14.780 @ 91.300
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: Stock
2008 Chevrolet HHR SS: 14.810 @ 99.030
NA, Engine: inline 4 turbo,
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 15.296 @ 90.120
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 5.7L,
2004 Dodge Durango Limited: 15.400 @ 88.000
2006 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi: 15.407 @ 88.440
Jason Conaway, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: stock
2001 Dodge Durango SLT+: 15.610 @ 85.080
Ray, Engine: 4.7,