This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
5YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
Click hereto purchase the matching chrome trim for yourPT Cruiser's upper/lower grilles, fenders, wheel wells and tailgate!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic"D.I.Y" (do-it yourself) trim kit. These moldings are placed onto the top part of your Cruiser's rocker panel moldings.
- This kit comes with2 moldings. The trimis1/2 inch wide. Each piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- You will be required to trim the moldings to thelength of yourCruiser's rockermoldings(can be done with scissors). Otherwise,just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes and they can beremoved anytime.
- Our high-quality moldings are made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and come with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Two chrome moldings. Each molding is 1/2 inch wide.
2. Detailed installation instructions.
3. FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Yamaha FZ 1000: 10.060 @ 135.440
BJ Amick, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.080 @ 140.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Pilot Powers
2008 Yamaha FZ FZ1000: 10.380 @ 133.000
Bj Amick, Engine: stock,
2001 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.440 @ 142.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: 998cc, Tires: Pilot Powers
2002 Yamaha FZ FZ-1: 10.711 @ 128.550
Mark Sauve, Engine: 998 c.c., Tires: Bridgestone BT-014
2006 Yamaha FZ 600cc FZ6: 11.276 @ 127.050
1981 Daihatsu Charade G10: 11.580 @ 119.000
Glen Greig, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: 2 x TD04
1997 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.620 @ 118.200
MCM, Engine: 599cc,
1983 Daihatsu Charade Turbo: 11.821 @ 112.800
Bobby MacPherswon, Engine: 13B Rotary, Turbos: Turbonectics T04E Tires: MH slicks 23.5x7.3x14
1993 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.870 @ 113.800
2006 Yamaha FZ FZ6: 11.922 @ 117.700
1990 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 12.454 @ 109.950
Georg Payrits, Engine: stock, Turbos: T3 50 trim Tires: M&H 23/8/13
1987 Yamaha FZ X Fazer 700cc: 12.624 @ 103.840
1990 Daihatsu Charade G112: 12.719 @ 107.950
Philipp Kruppi, Engine: 1,3 16V Turbo, Turbos: from Subaru
1969 Buick Riviera : 12.780 @ 105.000
1991 Yamaha FZ FZR600: 12.898 @ 115.720
NaeS, Engine: 600CC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BT014
1988 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 13.241 @ 107.000
Georg Payrits, Turbos: VJ14
1997 Buick Riviera : 13.951 @ 97.970
Dave Urbs, Engine: Stock V6, Supercharger: Stock Supercharger
1998 Buick Riviera : 13.966 @ 99.280
Aaron Searles, Engine: 3.8L V6 Series II (L67), Supercharger: stock Eaton M90 (gen III) Turbos: none Tires: Firestone FireHawk Wide Oval
1990 Daihatsu Charade G100: 14.375 @ 95.000
Mervin Rasiah, Engine: twincam 3 cylinder, Turbos: IHI RHB5 hybrid