This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2000-2005 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE 3G 6G72 V6 3.0L STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADERS
- Stainless steel smooth (3-1)x2 design with smooth merges
- High quality T304 Stainless Steel Pipe with CNC Machine Flanges Made
- Superior smooth 6-2-1 design promoting excellent scavenging effect
- LightWeight Designed Highly Resist Heat
- Extra large 39mm 1.535" primary runners id mating flange
- Extra thick 3/8 flanges hand tig welded to resist warpage and cracking
- Designed for Fast Air Flow Increase 10-15 HP
- **Note** Item is intended for racing and competition use only, not emission legal.
- Gaskets and bolts included
- Great Upgrades with Aftermarket Catback Systems and Converters
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.116 @ 114.570
John Salmi, Engine: Mitsu 4g63, Turbos: TEC 20g Tires: Nitto 450 225 50/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.201 @ 112.300
Tom Hoppe, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: 16G Tires: NITTO 450s
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.210 @ 112.000
Luke Reeder, Turbos: 16g Tires: nitto's
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.290 @ 113.630
KYNgsx, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: PTE SCM5027E Tires: Kumho Ecsta MX 225/40
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST: 12.300 @ 113.700
Murph, Engine: 2.3 stroked 4G63 TURBO, Turbos: BIG 16g Full ported and ballanced Tires: mich. 235 40 17
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 12.390 @ 112.540
Dave Nordenmalm, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: super20 Tires: ?