This item has been shown 10070 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20RH Chrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - 60 Degree Conical Seat - 1.4" Tall - 3/4"/19mm Hex
1/2-20RHChrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces
60 Degree Conical
3/4" / 19mm
This item is all right hand thread lugs
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a conical seat lug nut.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factoryversions!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to betransported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Mercury Comet 2 door: 8.934 @ 150.130
Rick Porter, Engine: 351 Windsor (all motor), Tires: MT 32x14
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 9.460 @ 138.000
Yiyito Deliz, Engine: 1,324cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 Custom turbo Tires: front M/T 24x5 rear M/T 26x10 slicks
1957 Ford Fairlane custom 100: 9.520 @ 140.000
steve pyburn, Engine: ford 351 w 427 cubes, Tires: goodyear/moroso
1966 Ford Fairlane GT: 10.225 @ 133.380
Anthony Verriotto, Engine: 533' 460 STROKED 80 OVER,
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 500: 10.734 @ 132.760
Bronson Robertson, Engine: 351 Windsor stroked and poked to 418, Tires: 11
1972 Mercury Comet : 10.793 @ 123.320
Matthew Bong, Engine: ford , Tires: goodyear 28x10x5 slicks
1962 Mercury Comet : 10.920 @ 132.560
koty sanders, Engine: stock 223 straight six, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1973 Mercury Comet : 11.520 @ 115.000
Rick Cooper, Engine: 306, Tires: 275 Mickey Radial Pro
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.590 @ 113.500
Clay Wesley, Engine: 428,
1967 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.630 @ 116.180
Tony Rabito, Engine: 1970 460 502, Tires: M/T 28 x 10 S
1964 Ford Fairlane thunderbolt: 11.760 @ 118.320
al kitts, Engine: 427, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone
1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 114.000
Charlie Rodgers, Engine: 68 Ford 302 .030 over, Tires: M/T Sportman Pros
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.012 @ 111.110
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.097 @ 114.700
Connie Sine, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
1966 Mercury Comet Cyclone: 12.217 @ 110.200
Charles, Engine: 390 Ford (.030 pistons 10:1), Tires: Goodyear 28 X 10.50 (9.00)
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.386 @ 109.000
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra 428 CJ with Ram Air: 12.550 @ 108.980
Bill Rushin, Engine: 428 +.030, Tires: 29.5 X 10.5 MT Slicks
1966 Ford Fairlane GTA: 12.609 @ 108.440
Drew, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: bfg radials
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 12.701 @ 108.390
D. Bender, Engine: 390, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 28/9/15
1968 Ford Fairlane : 12.850 @ 106.000
Jason Walker, Engine: 306, Tires: MT Skinnies, MT 28X9 Slicks