This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20RH Chrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - 60 Degree Conical Seat - 1.4" Tall - 3/4"/19mm Hex
1/2-20RHChrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces
60 Degree Conical
3/4" / 19mm
This item is all right hand thread lugs
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a conical seat lug nut.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factoryversions!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to betransported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Pontiac Trans Am AA/Funny Car: 5.905 @ 240.640
Stuart Rowland, Engine: 526 TFX, Supercharger: D Model PSI 72% Overdrive Turbos: - Tires: Front: MT,Rear Hoozier
1993 Pontiac Trans Am : 6.770 @ 208.990
1977 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 161.000
1980 Pontiac Trans Am : 8.640 @ 157.590
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 BBC NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 14.5W x 32
1986 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.170 @ 153.000
James Betz, Engine: 350 4 bolt main, Tires: Slicks
1994 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.340 @ 142.660
Joe Overton, Engine: 388 ci. lt1, Tires: hoosier
0 Pontiac Trans Am Super Stock GT/DA: 9.790 @ 136.620
Don Kennedy, Engine: 455 Super Duty, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1995 Pontiac Trans Am Nitrous: 9.830 @ 136.010
Clint Schexnayder, Engine: LT1, 355 cubic inches 10.5:1, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 325/50R15
1978 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.964 @ 133.640
Pascal Audet, Engine: 463 pontiac, Tires: Hoosier
1984 Pontiac Trans Am : 9.970 @ 134.520
Warren Strum, Engine: 412 ReherMorrison SBC, Tires: Good Year 31x14x15 D1 1503
2000 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.030 @ 143.540
1988 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.042 @ 138.000
Amanda Mechelle, Engine: 383, Tires: MT Dragslicks
1979 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.120 @ 135.000
Brian Baker, Engine: 467 Pontiac, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29x10 Hoosier slicks
1976 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.125 @ 135.540
Fridrik Danielsson, Engine: 565cid, Tires: Hoosier 29x11-15
1999 Pontiac Trans Am ws6: 10.200 @ 135.000
joe stafford, Engine: ls-1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 26x10x15 m/t slicks
1999 Pontiac Trans Am : 10.370 @ 130.500
Jason Madden, Engine: 6.0 LQ4 stroked to 404 cubes, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: mickey thompson drs
1998 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk Twin Turbo: 10.378 @ 137.190
Johann Kjartansson, Engine: Stock ls1, Turbos: APS Twin Turbo Tires: 225/45 18
1978 Pontiac Trans Am SE: 10.480 @ 128.500
MARK JONES, Engine: 403, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: TIGER PAW GTS 245/60R15
1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA: 10.530 @ 130.080
bj, Engine: 383,
1996 Pontiac Trans Am GT: 10.540 @ 128.950
G. Washington, Engine: 396 ci. LT1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 28