This item has been shown 351 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
Quantity in package:20lugs &10 tools
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish is quite durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
1999 Holden VT CALAIS Twin Turbo: 9.113 @ 152.060
Girch, Engine: 402 ci LS1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: twin garrett ball bearing Tires: m/t rear moroso front
2004 Kawasaki ZZR12 : 9.560 @ 141.000
Dwight Meek, Engine: 1164cc,
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo: 9.790 @ 144.780
Rich, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Turbos: Twin Turbos (Hellion) Tires: M&H 325/45/17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 9.864 @ 140.990
Mike Doyle, Engine: 426, Supercharger: Vortech
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharged: 10.180 @ 136.700
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 HHP Stroker HEMI, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Twin Screw Tires: MandH
2006 MG ZR : 10.230 @ 138.000
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Techco Supercharger: 10.458 @ 128.790
Rob Goss, Engine: BES 426, Supercharger: Techco
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.581 @ 131.590
Rob (Boatman), Engine: BES-426, Supercharger: Techco
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Supercharged: 10.830 @ 129.270
Tim Wood, Engine: BES Forged 6.1 Stock Bore and Stroke , Supercharger: Kenne Bell Tires: MT ET Street II
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720
Bill, Engine: PWR 393, Supercharger: Procharger D1 Tires: Nitto Invo
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.938 @ 132.920
Craig Belevender, Engine: 393 Forged Stroker, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier Drag 28x10x17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.940 @ 125.770
Tim Wood, Engine: BES 6.1 Tuned by Southern HotRod, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
2002 Kawasaki ZZR12 : 11.135 @ 128.550
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 426 Stroker: 11.408 @ 120.460
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 low Comp Stroker, Tires: Hoosiers/M&H
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2.8L Kenne Bell: 11.425 @ 125.620
Craig Belevender, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier 17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Hennessey 620: 11.520 @ 119.680
Dr. Carl Myers, DVM, Engine: 6.1 , Supercharger: Vortec Tires: Nitto 05R
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Vortech Supercharged SpeedFactory: 11.598 @ 119.210
Rich Erickson, Engine: Stock 6.1L, Supercharger: Vortech V-3si Tires: Rear: MT ET Streets, 295/45/17
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi: 11.627 @ 120.330
Joe Agent/UFO owner, Engine: 392 Hemi, Supercharger: MagnaCharger Tires: Toyo Proxes ST II
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 HEMI Supercharged: 11.641 @ 122.710
U.F.O., Engine: 392, Supercharger: Magnacharger Tires: Nitto DR's