This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5mm Chrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - 60 Degree Conical Seat - 1.4" Tall - 3/4"/19mm Hex
12x1.5mmChrome Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces
60 Degree Conical
3/4" / 19mm
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels with exposed lug nuts that require a conical seat lug nut.
- Made from Through-Hardened steel with a chrome plating. Does not have a cosmetic sleeve over the lug like some factoryversions!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to betransported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Chevrolet G Van Shorty: 9.915 @ 133.840
Dave Jarvis, Engine: 418 CI Small block Chevy!!!!, Tires: Slicks!
1972 Chevrolet G Van : 9.997 @ 134.770
Joe Cheek, Engine: yes, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no
1978 Chevrolet G Van Street Van: 11.001 @ 122.630
paul, Engine: 468, Supercharger: yes Tires: BF Goodrich
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.015 @ 114.920
1968 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.193 @ 118.150
Tom Rock, Engine: 383 iron small block, Tires: hoosier 27 x 10.5
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.390 @ 119.000
John Karson, Engine: 468, Supercharger: BDS 671 Tires: Mickey Thomson
1970 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.390 @ 116.980
Tom Evans, Engine: 427sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29x14.50x15prodrags
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 13.470 @ 102.400
Greg, Engine: Custom Oval Port 3L DOHC Duratec, Tires: 225/50ZR16 Falken
1996 Ford Contour SE: 13.596 @ 104.750
Nima, Engine: 3L Oval Port, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1979 Chevrolet G Van 10 series: 13.670 @ 98.800
Tony Iggy, Engine: 383 Stroked, Supercharger: B&M High Eneregy low profile Blower Tires: low profile GoodRich
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 14.490 @ 96.000
Mark Knox, Engine: 3.0L Hybrid, Tires: Falken ZE-512 (225/45/16)
1998 Ford Contour se: 14.708 @ 93.400
Ricky Campbell, Engine: 2.5 duratec, Tires: toyo on rear, bfg drag radials up front
1998 Ford Contour SVT: 14.718 @ 94.560
Ryan Stabler, Engine: 3.0L, Tires: Yokohama Parada Spec IV
1998 Ford Contour SVT: 15.227 @ 88.950
Adam, Engine: 2.5L V6, Tires: Fuzion HRi 205/55R16
1998 Ford Contour svt: 15.249 @ 89.170
Ryan Yoder, Engine: 2.5l duratec, Tires: Goodyear Eagle f-1
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 15.283 @ 89.920
Mark, Engine: 3.0L out of a Ford Escape, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 215/50R16 Dunlop
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 15.334 @ 88.973
Scott Jones, Engine: 2.5L, Tires: 235/40-17 Falken Azenis RT-615
1994 Hyundai Scoupe GT: 15.404 @ 89.590
Sebastjan Zemljak, Engine: G4EK-TC 1.5l 12V, Turbos: Garrett T15
1993 Hyundai Scoupe GT: 15.755 @ 90.850
Ivan, Engine: 1.5, Turbos: Garrett T15 Tires: Michelin Pilot
1993 Honda Ballade 150 (SR4): 15.900 @ 90.700
Pieter Pretorius, Engine: D15B3 1493cc sohc no vtec, Tires: Nankang Drag Radial