This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these remotes to work.
This listing is for2 BRAND NEW keyless entry remotes with all electronics and brand new batteries installed. These remotes will lock and unlock your doors and pop your trunk. The red panic button will also sound your alarm.Prior to shipping each remote is tested to ensure it is sending a signal and is ready to program to your car when you receive it.
Free programming instructions are included with your purchase!
The instructions we include allow you to program the remotes to your car and use your old remotes as well as program them with no existing remotes. If you need any help programming you will have free unlimited access to our tech support.
**THE LINCOLN LS IS THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WILL REQUIRE DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAMMING, ALL OTHER VEHICLES ARE SELF PROGRAMMABLE.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 8.450 @ 178.000
Charles Johns, Engine: 426 Hemi, Turbos: custom Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 9.300 @ 158.000
Charles Johns, Engine: 426 hemi, Turbos: 72 mm turbonetics
2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050: 9.761 @ 142.240
Robert Odella, Engine: (.20 OVER),
1970 Plymouth Road Runner : 9.991 @ 136.210
Richard Staats, Engine: Mopar 440,
1969 Plymouth Road Runner satellite: 10.940 @ 124.000
mike clanton[blownzoom440], Engine: 440, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/Tslicks#5
2007 Triumph Speed triple 1050: 11.218 @ 123.930
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.340 @ 122.810
2003 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.390 @ 119.400
1999 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.409 @ 116.740
Sam Collier, Engine: 3 cyl 955,
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.464 @ 120.280
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.530 @ 117.250
Jim, Engine: 440, Tires: MT Sportsman Pro 12.5x29
1968 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.760 @ 116.530
Bill, Engine: 451, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg drag radials
1973 Plymouth Road Runner : 11.936 @ 112.490
Jonathan Favell, Engine: 440, Tires: mt 29.5 15 slicks
1973 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.150 @ 114.210
Jeff Costa, Engine: 440, Tires: drag radials hossier
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.340 @ 107.490
Mike Buhan, Engine: 440, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: B.F GoodRich Drag Radials
1969 Plymouth Road Runner : 12.510 @ 111.260
Anton Wuerflingsdobler, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1979 Plymouth Road Runner : 13.470 @ 103.170
1974 Plymouth Road Runner : 13.884 @ 97.670
mike, Engine: 360, Tires: BFG ta radials 275/60 rear/ Hoosier 275/60 treaded
2000 BMW 540iT Dinan S2: 14.330 @ 96.210
Doc Watson, Engine: 4.4L V8 M62, Tires: 265/35/ZR18
1998 BMW 540iT Touring: 14.800 @ 97.100