This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these remotes to work.
This listing is for2 BRAND NEW keyless entry remotes with all electronics and brand new batteries installed. These remotes will lock and unlock your doors and pop your trunk. The red panic button will also sound your alarm.Prior to shipping each remote is tested to ensure it is sending a signal and is ready to program to your car when you receive it.
Free programming instructions are included with your purchase!
The instructions we include allow you to program the remotes to your car and use your old remotes as well as program them with no existing remotes. If you need any help programming you will have free unlimited access to our tech support.
**THE LINCOLN LS IS THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WILL REQUIRE DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAMMING, ALL OTHER VEHICLES ARE SELF PROGRAMMABLE.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1923 Ford Model T Roadster: 7.710 @ 176.830
Cal Jones, Supercharger: Blower
1976 Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Executive: 11.332 @ 124.000
Vasish, Engine: 4.2 straight 6, Supercharger: Rob Green Screw Type Turbos: - Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
1926 Ford Model T modle t coupe: 11.650 @ 112.000
gregg schuetz, Engine: 322 cubic inch ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 15x14.5 hooser street legal slick
2005 Dodge Durango Limited 5.7L Hemi Supercharged: 13.371 @ 101.520
diesel, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Supercharger: Vortech
2005 Dodge Durango Limited Nitrous: 13.760 @ 100.580
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi,
2005 Dodge Durango Limited: 14.780 @ 91.300
EricB, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: Stock
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 15.296 @ 90.120
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 5.7L,
2004 Dodge Durango Limited: 15.400 @ 88.000
2006 Dodge Durango Limited Hemi: 15.407 @ 88.440
Jason Conaway, Engine: 5.7L Hemi, Tires: stock
2001 Dodge Durango SLT+: 15.610 @ 85.080
Ray, Engine: 4.7,
1999 Dodge Durango : 15.660 @ 86.170
John Oliver, Engine: 318,
2004 Dodge Durango 4WD Limited Hemi: 15.800 @ 86.000
NA, Engine: V8 Hemi,
2003 Dodge Durango SXT: 15.900 @ 87.530
Robert Fischer, Engine: 4.7 V8,
2000 Dodge Durango R/T RWD: 15.944 @ 84.150
Brandon Harper, Engine: 5.9L V8,
2003 Dodge Durango SXT: 16.320 @ 82.430
Ram, Engine: 4.7 V-8,
2000 Dodge Durango SLT 2wd: 16.410 @ 83.570
Nate, Engine: 5.9, Tires: 31-10.5-15
2012 Dodge Durango R/T: 16.610 @ 84.240
Stewart, Engine: Hemi 5.7,
2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4: 16.772 @ 81.780
Tim Wolfe, Engine: 5.9 Magnum, Tires: 16
1999 Dodge Durango slt: 17.113 @ 80.300
Halsey, Engine: 5.9L 360 magnum,
2001 Dodge Durango SLT: 17.270 @ 78.750
Burton Zimmerman, Engine: 4.7L,