This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these remotes to work.
This listing is for2 BRAND NEW keyless entry remotes with all electronics and brand new batteries installed. These remotes will lock and unlock your doors and pop your trunk. The red panic button will also sound your alarm.Prior to shipping each remote is tested to ensure it is sending a signal and is ready to program to your car when you receive it.
Free programming instructions are included with your purchase!
The instructions we include allow you to program the remotes to your car and use your old remotes as well as program them with no existing remotes. If you need any help programming you will have free unlimited access to our tech support.
**THE LINCOLN LS IS THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WILL REQUIRE DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAMMING, ALL OTHER VEHICLES ARE SELF PROGRAMMABLE.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Dodge Viper GTS Twin Turbo: 6.963 @ 215.750
Sal Patel, Engine: 576 cid V10, Turbos: Twin Precision 91mm Tires: M/T 315/60/15 Drag Radials
2002 Dodge Viper Jerry Bickel: 7.190 @ 185.780
Ron Siegal, Engine: 540 mopar, Tires: 33 x 17 x 15 goodyear
1998 Dodge Viper Twin Turbo: 7.530 @ 197.650
1998 Dodge Viper GTS: 7.788 @ 169.000
Chris Orthodoxou, Engine: 604, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
2001 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo: 7.996 @ 177.060
Chad, Engine: V10, Turbos: Twin Turbo
2009 Dodge Viper : 8.500 @ 168.000
matt, Engine: 522 ci stroker , Turbos: 76 mm Tires: M/T full slicks
1996 Dodge Viper Stryker TTRS: 8.540 @ 174.000
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488cid, Turbos: GTS 76 front mount Tires: Hoosier DOT street
2002 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo GTS: 8.751 @ 163.420
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 8.780 @ 154.100
T. Darwin, Engine: Pro mod, Tires: Goodyear
2003 Dodge Viper SRT Vert Removeable Hardtop: 8.894 @ 158.320
Nate Montieth, Engine: 522, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2K Tires: m/t 16
1998 Dodge Viper GTS GT-35s Turbo: 8.900 @ 150.000
Roy, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: GT-35s Tires: M/T street radials
1999 Dodge Viper : 9.080 @ 156.810
Hugh Hoard, Engine: V-10, Supercharger: 2 Vortech
2004 Koenigsegg CCR : 9.120 @ 146.250
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.160 @ 154.320
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488ci Viper V-10, Supercharger: no Turbos: Twins Tires: Hoosier (dot slicks)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT: 9.320 @ 150.290
Lyle Larson, Engine: V 10, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H
2001 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.450 @ 157.000
jeff keisner, Turbos: Heffner Twin Turbo
2001 Dodge Viper gts: 9.456 @ 152.000
albert (RSI Rohn), Engine: stroker,
2006 Dodge Viper Supecharged and Nitrous: 9.474 @ 153.180
Nine Ball, Engine: Built Motor, Supercharger: Paxton Novi2000 Tires: Mickey Thompson 345/35-18 drag radial
1999 Dodge Viper RT 10: 9.480 @ 145.220
BIG GUN -SCOTT WIECK, Engine: DODGE V-10, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE
1998 Dodge Viper GTS TWIN TURBO: 9.610 @ 140.358
Roy Harrigill, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: T4 Frame GT 35Rs Tires: Michelin