This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these remotes will work for your car.You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these remotes to work.
This listing is for2 BRAND NEW keyless entry remotes with all electronics and brand new batteries installed. These remotes will lock and unlock your doors and pop your trunk. The red panic button will also sound your alarm.Prior to shipping each remote is tested to ensure it is sending a signal and is ready to program to your car when you receive it.
Free programming instructions are included with your purchase!
The instructions we include allow you to program the remotes to your car and use your old remotes as well as program them with no existing remotes. If you need any help programming you will have free unlimited access to our tech support.
**THE LINCOLN LS IS THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WILL REQUIRE DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAMMING, ALL OTHER VEHICLES ARE SELF PROGRAMMABLE.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 6.910 @ 201.930
Phil Osborne, Engine: Jim Oddy Built 509 BBC, Supercharger: BDS 14-71 Hi Helix Tires: Goodyear 1490 34.5x17x16
1981 Toyota Starlet La Atrevida: 7.520 @ 177.140
Jorge, Engine: 1995 Mazda RX7 13B, Supercharger: na Turbos: Turbonetics 81-Q Turbine Tires: Goodyear 31X14
1981 Toyota Starlet : 8.150 @ 185.000
David Turbo, Engine: Rotary Mazda, Turbos: Turbonetic Tires: Secret
1981 Toyota Starlet : 8.740 @ 154.000
carlos casaņas, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29/12
1981 Toyota Starlet : 9.210 @ 140.000
Alex Felix, Engine: Toyota 3T 1.8, Turbos: Turbonetic T66
1964 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 9.480 @ 141.770
Kenny Schinner, Engine: 425 .060, Tires: 29.5x10.5 Mickey Thompsons
1981 Toyota Starlet : 9.880 @ 134.410
carlos casanas, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t66p58 Tires: 29x10 hoosier
1978 Chevrolet G Van Shorty: 9.915 @ 133.840
Dave Jarvis, Engine: 418 CI Small block Chevy!!!!, Tires: Slicks!
1972 Chevrolet G Van : 9.997 @ 134.770
Joe Cheek, Engine: yes, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no
1989 Toyota Starlet turbo-s: 10.178 @ 137.610
Richard Nicholas, Engine: 5EFE, Turbos: garrett ball bearing Tires: M/T
1981 Toyota Starlet : 10.320 @ 126.450
Jaime E Santiago, Engine: 2.6 Mitsubishi starion, Supercharger: no Turbos: T04garrete Tires: 26/8.5 15
1979 Toyota Starlet : 10.401 @ 132.000
jeff richardson, Engine: 3sgte, Turbos: gt35/40 Tires: m/t
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.459 @ 129.880
Jim King, Engine: 406 chev, Tires: 28 10.5 15 M/T
1978 Toyota Starlet : 10.464 @ 127.000
Jari Soini, Engine: Toyota 2A (1295cm3), Turbos: Holset HX serie (selfmade)
1981 Toyota Starlet : 10.800 @ 125.000
jose candelaria, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: to4 Tires: 24.5 13*9
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 10.986 @ 122.860
Kevin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial 275/60
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass : 11.000 @ 123.000
Patch Resa, Engine: 427 chevy, Tires: MT ETs
1978 Chevrolet G Van Street Van: 11.001 @ 122.630
paul, Engine: 468, Supercharger: yes Tires: BF Goodrich
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.015 @ 114.920
1968 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.193 @ 118.150
Tom Rock, Engine: 383 iron small block, Tires: hoosier 27 x 10.5