This item has been shown 17 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 5:00pm CST
You Are Buying a Quality Used: Wheel
COMPATIBILITY & FITMENT
Parts are only guaranteed to work in vehicles mentioned in "ItemCondition" or "This Part May Also Fit" sections.
Compatibility interchange information is not guaranteed to be exact. Please contact us before buying.
Make & Model
SCuffs Scratches curb rash 6 SPOKE
1999 MERCURY COUGAR 16" INCH ALLOY ALUMINUM WHEEL RIM OEM CHROME RF
OEM Part Number
16x6-1/2, 4 lug, 4-1/4", F8RZ1007EA
This part may also fit
COUGAR 99 16x6-1/2 (6 spokes, alum), w/Cougar imprint, polished (chrome)
1. This is a used part. It will show signs of wear such as scuffs and scratches.
2. Used computer modules may require programming to work properly.
3. Please match part numbers before buying.
4. Radios do not come with security codes unless listed in description.
5. Bulbs are not included in the sale. If you receive one, it is not guaranteed to work.
6. All trims & parts are sold without clips & mounting hardware.
7. "Damaged" or "Parts only" items are sold AS-IS. No return or refund for such purchases.
We accept returns within 14 days of sale.
Returneditemmust bein original condition as it was shipped.
Warranty voided if hologram stickers or watermarks have been altered or removed.
Buyer MUST pay for shipping BOTH WAYS.
Refund will be issued through paypal after deducting original shipping charges.
Free shipping is only valid when buyer keeps the item.
Expedited shipping option includes insurance.
1. Shipping will take 5-8 business days.
2. Expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days.
3. Expedited shipping for small packages weighing less than 10 lbs and measuring less than 15x15x15 inches is $12.
4. Heavy and large items cannot be sent through expedited shipping.
5. All heavy and/or large items will be sent via bus or freight and must be picked up at their terminals.
6. Business address & working Phone number is required for Heavy & Large item shipments.
Actual Item Pictures
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1967 Mercury Cougar : 10.285 @ 126.260
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28
1969 Mercury Cougar : 11.910 @ 117.000
Luke Huckaba, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets, 28x11.5
1968 Mercury Cougar : 12.345 @ 108.540
Kenny Bush, Engine: 289 Mercury, Tires: 29.5x10-15 M/T
1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7: 12.740 @ 109.230
Mitchell Gunter, Engine: '03 4.6L, Tires: M/T ET drag rad.
1970 Mercury Cougar : 12.830 @ 104.630
Dennis Wilson, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 28.5 x 10
1999 Mercury Cougar 2.5 V6 MTX: 13.255 @ 110.320
Aaron Hayes, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG 225/50 drag radials
1999 Mercury Cougar 3L: 13.451 @ 104.350
Aaron, Engine: 3L Duratec, Tires: Kumho ultra sport escta
1966 Mercury Cougar ss: 13.953 @ 98.930
Les Hughes, Engine: 406 ford fe, Turbos: no Tires: mt 11
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7: 13.980 @ 96.110
Trevor, Engine: stock v6, Supercharger: 1994 m90 Turbos: N/a Tires: 195/55/15
1999 Mercury Cougar : 13.990 @ 99.200
Josh Russell, Engine: 2002 Sable 3L, Tires: BFG DR's
1969 Mercury Cougar : 14.210 @ 102.000
Mark Blumberg, Engine: mild modified 351W, Tires: MT Sportsman+MT ET Drag Radials
1999 Mercury Cougar 3.0 V6 MTX: 14.509 @ 96.090
Rodney Burdick, Engine: 3.0 Duratech V6,