This item has been shown 1089 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1986 Chevrolet Caprice Monte Carlo El Camino Shop Service Repair Manual CD Guide
This Factory Licensed CD will contain the same information as the original manual(s) and provides information on diagnosis, service procedures, adjustments & specs. Loaded with diagrams & illustrations to help disassemble, repair & reassemble the vehicle.
- New Original
- Caprice Monte Carlo El Camino
- Searchable CD
- Body, Chassis, Engine, Drivetrain & Electrical
- Wiring diagrams
- This Factory Licensed CD contains the same Information as the Original Book!
- CD-ROM is Completely Searchable
- Numerous Illustrations and Diagrams
- Technical Diagnostic Procedures
- Disassembly and Installation Procedures
- Written by the Manufacturer
- Used by the Mechanics at the Dealership
- Compatible with both Windows and Apple Operating Systems
- Uses Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 and higher to view the manual
- We ship within 1 business day.
- All US orders ship for one flat rate - $5.45 USPS Media Mail
- All US expedited orders - $6.45 USPS Priority Mail
- We do ship to APO/FPO and Post Office box addresses.
- We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do ship to international addresses.
- Canada International First Class Mail $11.95 - Canada International Priority Mail $21.55
- GlobalInternational First Class Mail $17.75 - Global International Priority Mail $25.75
- We accept payment by PayPal and credit card. Please call us to provide credit card information.
- Payment needs to be received within 24 hours of purchase or the transaction may be cancelled.
- We do charge sales tax in Ohio. State taxes will be calculated at checkout.
- We offer a 14 day 100% money back guarantee.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- Our customer support is available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST and Sat-Sun 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST
- For questions and customer service please contact us at800-292-2665.
- Call ahead to schedule pick-up.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Coupe: 9.625 @ 147.000
Peter, Engine: BB Chevy 496 td, Tires: MH
1971 Chevrolet Caprice : 10.400 @ 127.600
Andy Warren, Engine: 427ci Small Block N/A, Tires: Mickey Thompson 28x10.5
1984 Chevrolet Caprice 2dr: 10.768 @ 124.740
YEPPER, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: HOOSIER
1971 Chevrolet Caprice 2 Door 406 SBC: 10.800 @ 123.600
Andy Warren, Engine: 406 SBC All Motor, Tires: Front: ET Drag 27x4.5, Rear ET Drag (radial slick)
1984 Chevrolet Caprice 2dr Coupe: 11.085 @ 120.710
YEPPER, Engine: 434ci Small Block Chevy, Tires: BF Goodrich / Hoosier
1971 Chevrolet Caprice : 11.226 @ 116.860
Andy Warren, Engine: 406ci Small Block Chevrolet, Tires: M/T
2011 Chevrolet Caprice PPV: 11.350 @ 119.000
Cop Car Kevin Sullivan, Engine: 6.0 l77, Supercharger: Procharger D1sc
1977 Chevrolet Caprice : 11.695 @ 113.990
Rich Schneer, Engine: 400 SB Chevy, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier Q/T Pro/Moroso Frnt.Runners
1981 Chevrolet Caprice : 12.316 @ 111.350
Brandon Furches, Engine: 350 .020 over,
1973 Chevrolet Caprice : 13.350 @ 108.000
branden shaffer, Engine: 383 stroker,
1977 Chevrolet Caprice : 13.376 @ 107.170
Richard Schneer, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: M/T Front Runners-Hoosier Quick Times 275-50-15
1994 Chevrolet Caprice : 13.804 @ 98.100
Dan Dziuba, Engine: LT-1 165,000 miles, Tires: 235/60/15 drag radials
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Classic: 13.963 @ 97.230
Dan Pepper, Engine: Chevrolet 350, Tires: MT ET streets.
1994 Chevrolet Caprice LS: 14.142 @ 97.050
Jason, Engine: 350 LT1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 275/60/15
2011 Chevrolet Caprice Cop package: 14.330 @ 99.000
Matt, Engine: 6.0L RWD, Tires: stock
1988 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon: 14.617 @ 94.070
Jake, Engine: ZZ4, Tires: 255/70/15 all around
1996 Chevrolet Caprice : 14.660 @ 93.400
bryan, Engine: 350 lt1, Tires: 235/70r15 michelein xw4
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Classic: 14.677 @ 95.039
Tony Alcorn, Engine: 350 LT-1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Uniroyal TigerPaw 235/70R15 (45 psi front and 20 p
1995 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1: 14.809 @ 92.400
Mike Guardino, Engine: Stock LT1, Tires: Stock 9C1 Goodyear 225/70/15's
1994 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1: 14.860 @ 91.680
Cory Magner, Engine: 350 LT1, Tires: 275/50/15 BFG Drag Radial, 215/70/15 front