This item has been shown 93 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
UUC Motorwerks StrutBarbarian Stressbar Strut Brace - BMW E46 325i 328i 330i M3
Severalfeatures make the UUC Motorwerks Barbarian strut tower brace unique:
- The StrutBarbarian is available forall 1999-2006 E46 3-series (including bar construction andsteelend plates (grade 12.9steelbolts) for very important StrutBarbarian bar section is truly a structural reinforcement for the shock tower section of the chassis.
b)Light weight:the entire StrutBarbarian weighs approximately 5.5lbs (compare to other bars upwards of 10lbs.+)
- The Barbarian uses no pivots or heim joints.To resist bending and torsion, those design elements are avoided.
- Open top designallows access to adjustable suspension components.
- Precision construction.In order to accurately produce a bar with very tight tolerances, we do not weld any portion of the StrutBarbarian assembly. Welding can compromise the structural integrity of the material and its metallurgical characteristics as well as introduce warping from the heat. By using computer numerically controlled (CNC) laser cutting and manufacturing techniques, we're assured that the bar fits perfectly every time.
- Quality materials.The entire assembly is constructed in the USA of premium aircraft-grade aluminumalloyand steel with stainless steel hardware for continuous high-performance service without fear of surface or material degradation over time. All parts are powder coated for appearance. Stainless steel acorn nuts are provided for all six strut bearing studs and all four bar mounting studs.
You areassured that this is the best possible product at any price, at any cost. By using massive overkill engineering, we have ensured that the StrutBarbarian left nothing to compromise.
- We ship orders Monday through Friday, except major U.S. holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Shipping and Payments section, domestic orders placed before 1PM EST will ship the same day.
- Orders placed after 1 PM EST will ship the following business day.
- International orders may take an additional day for processing.
- Domestic orders ship UPS ground. UPS 2 day air is also available. Use the map below to estimate UPS shipping orders ship U.S Mail.
- Customs forms are marked with the exact value of your order, no cannot ship internationally.
- We combine shipping. Use the cart to combine shipping.
- Most orders over $150 qualify for FREE UPS ground shipping.Free shipping does not include AK, HI, PR, APO/FPO, or US Virgin we try to make sure everything in our store is in our warehouse whenyou place your order, occasionally we may run out of a certain item. If this happens, you will be notified immediately of the estimated shipping date.
Terms of Sale:
- Almost everything we sell* comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Products that carry the Bavarian Autosport brand are backed by a minimum 2-year/24,000 mile warranty. (Some have lifetime warranties.) If you are unhappy with a product's quality or performance, simply give us a call -we'll make it right.
- * Electrical items are Autosport has been serving BMW enthusiasts since 1974.
- We have a huge inventory in our 3-story warehouse (more then 400,000 parts).
- We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items, a Best Price guarantee, and a crew of friendly, professional phone reps to help you answer your BMW or MINI parts questions.
Company Photo - Circa 2004 us toll free at1-800-535-2002 (includes the U.S.A, Canada, Puerto Rico and parts of the Caribbean). Outside those areas call 1-603-427-2002.Hours of operation: We're here to answer the phones Mon-Thurs, 8:00 am-9:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am-7:00 pm; and Saturday 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Eastern U.S. time.After hours you can leave a voice mail and we'll return your call when we get in.
Bavarian Autosport -275Constitution Ave - Portsmouth NH 03801 - 800-535-2002 -
Copyright © 2000-2013
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 BMW M3 : 9.161 @ 163.370
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
1991 BMW 325i : 9.530 @ 148.000
Boris Skoblov, Engine: s52, Turbos: 80mm
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1991 BMW 325i : 10.150 @ 140.300
Boris S, Engine: 3.3L bme m3 motor, Turbos: 80mm bullseye
1988 BMW 325i M20b25: 10.277 @ 149.600
AUTO-TIM, Engine: M20B25, Supercharger: no Turbos: TB70-03 Tires: Mickey Tompson - street radial
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 EssTuning VT650 : 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim (Jamie) Nezaj , Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: ESStuning
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS
2010 BMW M3 Vortech V2 Supercharger: 11.249 @ 127.550
Sal@ACM, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2- ESS VT2-650 Tires: Nitto NT05
2009 BMW M3 e90: 11.293 @ 126.700
Akash (Akh23456), Engine: S65 (v8), Supercharger: Active Autowerke Stage 2 + Tires: Michelin pilot super sports
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT625 Supercharger: 11.308 @ 129.340
Drew, Engine: 4.0L S65, Supercharger: ESS VT625 Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2002 BMW M3 02 HPF Stg 2.5 Turbo e46 M3: 11.320 @ 136.920
Mike Rashidi, Engine: 3.2l s54, Tires: MT 275/40/17
2003 BMW M3 E46m3 AA Supercharged: 11.410 @ 126.090
Loren Hallett, Engine: 3.2l, Supercharger: AA Supercharger Kit Tires: BF Drag Radials
1988 BMW 325i : 11.412 @ 132.340
alvaro uribe, Engine: m20, Turbos: garrett gt 35 Tires: MH
2008 BMW M3 : 11.417 @ 122.370
Richard deLisser, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Vt1-550 Tires: Ktw 2 bf drag radials