This item has been shown 1310 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
T304 STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 05-07 CHEVY COBALT 2.2L
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
100% brand new. never been tried or installed.
Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
Smooth and deep tone sound
3.5" Muffler exhaust tip 2.25" Main piping diameter
No instructions included. Professional installation is highly recommended.
05-07 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbocharged: 13.325 @ 112.100
Marin, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 235/40/18 BFG KDW2
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.359 @ 104.500
Kevin Parker, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: None Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro's