This item has been shown 620 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System Cat Back
Porsche 2006 2007 2008 Cayman & Cayman S
Part Number (SKU#):TP-CBS-PC05
This is a race-inspired track version catback exhaust for 06-08 Porsche Cayman & Cayman S. Constructed of T-304 Stainless Steel and polished to a mirror finish, this catback system offers free-flowing performance over your OEM restrictive exhaust system. Being constructed of Stainless-Steel, this exhaust piece is much more lighter than your OEM system and offers increased Power: Weight ratio that plays an important role in your cars handling and performance. This catback exhaust system comes with all the necessary hardware needed for a direct bolt on installation.
- Item Condition: Brand New
- 3.5" DUAL slanted tips with T-304 stainless steel mandrel bend piping (1.9")
- All hardware is included. Light Weight Design with TIG Welding.
- Direct bolt-on; will NOT trigger any check engine light
- REMARK: This is a race version catback designed for track/race use. It would be too loud for daily / street use
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.186 @ 113.180
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.298 @ 112.899
2015 Porsche Cayman GTS: 12.542 @ 109.680
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.595 @ 111.940
Ken Smiley, Engine: 3.4L,
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.618 @ 107.650
Gary, Engine: 3.4L, Tires: stock
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.770 @ 112.500
Bernhard Frei, Engine: 3.4lt, Supercharger: none yet Turbos: none Tires: Stock
2010 Porsche Cayman S PDK: 12.820 @ 108.710
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.040 @ 106.460
Mark Veal, Tires: Stock 19's - Michelin PS2
2007 Porsche Cayman S: 13.110 @ 108.690
Blake Symons, Tires: Michelin
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.138 @ 107.120
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.204 @ 105.450
Scott Oldham, Engine: Stock 3.4L, Tires: Factory Michelin Pilot Sports P235/35ZR19 front; P
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.230 @ 105.600
Grant Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Stock
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.300 @ 106.200
Patrick Hong, Engine: 3.4L aluminum Flat-6 (295hp; 251 lb-ft), Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport (F: 235/40ZR18 R: 265/40ZR-18
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.336 @ 105.560
Johnny Le, Engine: 3.4L H6, Tires: Michelin PilotSport PS2
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.350 @ 111.020
Dennis Welter, Engine: 3.4 liter, Turbos: TPC
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.410 @ 105.010
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.610 @ 105.110
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.860 @ 104.400
bill d, Engine: 295 HP,