This item has been shown 2703 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New JDM Style Stainless Steel High Performance Exhaust Headers
Nissan 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 Maxima V6 VQ30DE 3.0L Model
Part Number (SKU#):TP-072
- Item Condition: Brand New
- 6-2-1, 3 Pieces (Gaskets are Included)
- Outlet: 2-1/8"
- Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Mandrel bent tubing, CAD-rendered, CNC Machined Flanges.
- Retail Price: $299.99
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1997 Nissan Maxima GLE: 11.400 @ 122.000
Streetzlegend, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Borg Warner 366
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Auto ALL MOTOR: 12.058 @ 114.520
Aaron Kimball - NWP Engineering, Engine: VQ35DE Swap, Tires: MT Slicks 22 inch
2002 Nissan Maxima SE Nitrous Auto: 12.190 @ 111.820
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE N/A Auto: 12.346 @ 112.990
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.610 @ 108.980
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2004 Nissan Maxima SE Zex Nitrous: 12.801 @ 106.590
Kevin Crawford, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials up front
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.830 @ 106.900
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza