This item has been shown 12274 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Premium wheel locks
rims & tires are expensive, protect them with a product
that offers the highest level of security on the market!
Proudly made in
the U.S, McGard's patented wheel accessories are designed to
last for life and backed by a written Lifetime Warranty against
chipping, peeling or rusting. McGard utilizes only the very
best in all stages of manufacturing to produce award winning
products that is unmatched in the industry. Compare the features & performance
to any of the competition and you'll see why over 30 different
car companies choose McGard as their Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Genuine OEM Products Without OEM Pricing!
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Rounded For Added Security. The simple yet elegant design makes it extremely difficult for any theft device to grip the rounded head of each McGard lock.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads w/ Proprietary Coating. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI. The patented thread coating helps prevent surface to surface galling & bolt seizure for added performance.
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
Written Lifetime Warranty. Please note:
Toyota wheel locks are made by McGard, same fitment just less the cost with unbeatable warranty (as compared to dealership's 12months/
12,000 miles warranty).
- Thread Size: 12 x 1.5mm
- Overall Length: 1.38"
- Key Hex Size: 13/16" or 21mm (Uses factory lug wrench)
- Seat Style: Flat
- Material: Heat
treated alloy steel
- Typical Torque Range in ft/lbs when installing: 85-90 (refer to vehicle manual)
- Minimum # of Turns for Hardware Engagement: 6.5
- Fitment Application: Toyota factory alloy wheels only (Will not fit factory steel wheels or aftermarket alloy wheels)
- 4 Premium Chrome Wheel Locks with Washers + 1 Coded Key
- Key Replacement I.D. Card, Product Manual, Installation Guide & Warranty Information
- Wheel Locks should be the last lug to be installed & first to be removed from the wheel.
- All lugs should be hand tighten before using a torque wrench.
- Air impact guns should not be used for installation of wheel locks or lugs.
- Wheel locks should be re-torqued after 25 miles (40Km). Newly installed lugs should also be re-torqued.
I lost my key, will this key fit my wheel locks?
- NO, KEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR WHEEL LOCKS! Although the key pattern may look very similar & appear to fit your wheel locks, the fact is that all keys are coded differently. Do not buy this set just for the key, will not fit!
- To purchase a replacement key, contact your local auto dealership or McGard at 800-444-5847.
- We accept Paypal for payment.
- We also accept Visa/ Mastercard for all phone-in purchases (US/ Canada Customers Only).
- All domestic & international orders ship out same day or within 24 hours ~ Monday - Friday.
- We ship exclusively through USPS for all domestic and international orders.
- Tracking & Delivery Confirmation is standard on all orders for US/ Canada.
- International orders ~ Buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes and fees his/or her country may assessed for purchases abroad.
- We do not ship on major U.S. holidays.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight Service is available on most domestic orders (fees vary). Advance notification & payment required, please contact us by phone or email prior to placing purchase should you need your item by next day.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Please handle returns or exchanges within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Returned or exchanged merchandise must be unopened & new in it's original retail packaging. Exchanges are subject to additional shipping costs.
- If you did not receive the advertised item, please allow the opportunity to correct the issue at no cost to you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
- We offer great products, prices & the fastest delivery on ! We'll be here before, during & after the sale with our knowledgeable team standing by to assist you. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, please contact us.
- Contact Us:
- Have questions? We're here to help!
- email us by "Ask A Question" link below
- call us at 727-643-2207
In Stock & Ready To Ship
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Honda Prelude Garret GT 4088R Turbo: 10.936 @ 137.200
Einar J. Sindrason, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Garret GT 4088R
1983 Honda Prelude EX Nitrous: 11.026 @ 127.180
Jassim Qamber, Engine: b20/vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5 * 8 * 13 7psi
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: b20/VTEC, Tires: M.T 22*8*13
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: B20/VTEC, Tires: 22*13*8
93 Honda Prelude si turbo: 12.300 @ 110.250
G. Warren, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim stage 2 wheels Tires: kumo
1994 Honda Prelude SI: 12.400 @ 119.000
fadi daniel, Engine: H23, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: SLICKS in front
1997 Honda Prelude Nitrous: 12.628 @ 112.150
shawn rittenberry, Engine: h22a euro-r, Tires: 225/50/15 g-force t/a slicks
2004 Toyota Matrix XRS: 12.920 @ 108.970
bottlefed, Engine: 2zzge,
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 12.987 @ 116.000
Mohsen Khaseghari, Engine: H22A4, Supercharger: jackson racing Tires: stock
2005 Acura TL : 13.125 @ 107.100
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drag radials G-Force
2004 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.320 @ 107.000
Brett, Engine: 3.2 liter, Supercharger: Comptech Supercharger Tires: Nitto nt 555
1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec N/A: 13.347 @ 104.000
ReNo, Engine: 2.2 VTEC VTi, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/40/R17
1991 Honda Prelude Si- VTEC: 13.529 @ 107.630
Kel Pante, Tires: 215/40/16 Toyo T1-R
1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 SiVtec: 13.627 @ 102.500
Marc Dino, Engine: H22a, Tires: 195/50
1998 Honda Prelude base model: 13.700 @ 104.000
mark, Engine: h22, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: greddy 18g Tires: es 100's yokohoma
2006 Acura TL A-Spec 6sp: 13.700 @ 101.630
Al, Engine: 3.2,
2005 Acura TL Supercharger: 13.751 @ 102.830
Paul R., Engine: J32, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: BF goodrich Drags fronts/ Nitto 555 rear
1992 Honda Prelude Si Vtec: 13.870 @ 98.630
Matt Brook, Engine: h22a, Tires: Toyo R881 205/55/15
1989 Honda Prelude 2.0-16 Turbo: 13.880 @ 101.390
Jeremy Price aka FR8TRN, Engine: B20A, Turbos: Garret T28 Tires: BFG Scorcher 215/35/18 205/50/15 TS1 Toyo
1995 Honda Prelude US SI VTEC: 13.920 @ 100.700
Ben Lowry, Engine: H22A1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS