This item has been shown 1749 times.
- Land Rover Range Rover, Range Rover Sport-Genuine Black SuperchargedGrill Badge / Decal
- This listing is for oneGrill badge.
- PayPal Preferred!
- Visa, MasterCard, &American Express arewelcomed only through PayPal !
- Payment must be received within three days of sale close. Unpaid sale wins will be forfeited after three days and a Non-Payer report will be filed with to recover the closing fees of the sale. If you have any questions please ask before offerding.
- Shipping locations
- All items in this page will ship to the USA only = 48 internal states only.
- A Phone number is required for all shipments!
- A Tracking number will be provided with shipments.
- Items will ship to PayPal Confirmed Addresses Only!
- Please DO NOT email asking to ship to a different address!
- We can only ship to the address provided by and PayPal!
- Shipping is Free!
- We try to ship items out the following business day. We due our best to ship out ASAP!
- This item is 100% Brand New!
- Actual Images of items are shown.
- All sales are final - ask allquestions before buying.
- Ask questions regarding color, size, material, etc... before placing offers.
- No worries here - You are buying a brand new product.
- All sales are final!
- UrFinal Stopis a Unique store with a variety of items.
- We offer our clients rock bottom prices!
- All cancellations will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.
response is very important to us.
- Once we receive positive response, we will do the same for you.
Detailed seller ratings
Detailed Seller Ratings =DSR's
Item as Described
Shipping & Handling Charges
The IMA believes buyers are very smart consumers who have not been well informed regarding the recent response changes. One key area that is important for buyers to understand is the new response rating system - DSR’s.
Neither inaccurate or accurate
Neither satisfied or unsatisfied
Neither Quickly or Slowly
Neither Reasonable or Unreasonable
Based on the criteria above, It would be normal for a buyer to assume that a rating of 4 's is a good rating for the seller.
Based on the above definitions, it would mean that:
- the description was accurate
- you were satisfied with the communication
- you felt the item was shipped quickly at a reasonable cost
Unfortunately, the reality is that any rating lower than 5 's can have a significant negative impact on sellers and the community as a whole because has structured the system to reward sellers with over a 4.5 average, and to penalize sellers with under a 4.5 average.
Yet from the wording of the allowed ratings a buyer would never know this and most would naturally assume that a 4 star rating is a very good rating. After all, staying in a 4 star resort is considered to be very good in the real world and 5 star resorts are rare (and extremely expensive).If a seller has a 4.6 or lower rating, will penalize that seller by disadvantaging that seller’s items in search, and they will lose any fee discounts they may have previously enjoyed.What does this mean to you, as a buyer?Unfortunately, what this can mean is higher prices. The more fees sellers pay, the more they must charge for their items. When a seller’s items are disadvantaged in search, sales slow and prices increase.
Sellers understand they must earn your positive response and want to hear from you if you feel that the transaction was less than a positive experience. We strongly encourage you to email the seller with any problem and allow them the opportunity to resolve your issue. The IMA believes that people are basically good and that most problems can be worked out amicably between the two parties.
A Note about the Two Shipping Stars:
Shipping and handling charges are the only star rating you know at the time of purchase, as the charges are specified upfront. It should be noted that sellers have little or no control over what the shipping carriers charge for transporting items. Some very large companies receive large discounts on shipping, but very few sellers receive discounts. Please keep in mind that there is really no such thing as free shipping. It is paid to the shipping company by the seller, who must then incorporate this cost into their prices. Since the buyer is aware of the shipping and handling charges before purchasing the item, the most important points to consider when leaving a star rating for Shipping and Handling Charges are not the actual charges, but the following:
Did the seller:
- Quote the shipping price in the original sale listing?
- Ship using the method stated in the sale?
- Pack the shipment safely, using appropriate packing materials?
- Charge a reasonable shipping price, compared to other online sellers?
The answers to these questions should guide you toward the correct star rating.
Important Points to Consider when leaving a Star Rating for Shipping Time:
The most important consideration for the Shipping Time star is when was the item actually shipped, not when was the item delivered. This is particularly true for International orders, which are often delayed by Customs or Postal Inspectors upon entry into your country. You can easily assess when the package was shipped by the postmark or other similar date marking, and rate the seller based on this date, not the overall delivery date. If you require your item be expedited, we recommend contacting your seller before issuing payment. In many cases they can offer overnight or expedited shipping at an additional cost.
Leaving a neutral or negative response, or leaving DSR scores of less than 5, is not the best way to get a seller to fix a problem since these ratings generally cannot be removed or changed. Once they are left, recalculates the response percentage that represent this seller's reputation. Again, if you are having difficulties with the item you received, please give the seller the chance to make things right before leaving neutral or negative response, or a lower than 5 DSR rating.
About the IMA - The Internet Merchants Association -IMA, is an independent non-profit association.
It is organized exclusively for educational purposes within the meaning of section 501- c (6) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Association’s purpose is to foster a wider understanding and appreciation of internet commerce, specifically regarding selling goods or services on the internet. This will be accomplished by providing education, information, organization, technical assistance, and publications relating to internet commerce. Membership in the IMA is open to all individuals who sell goods and services on the internet.
Copyright Ur Final Stop © 2013
Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back