This item has been shown 1328 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Questions about this listing?
Call 1-800-341-7757 ext. 158
Title: JBA 67-70 Ford Mustang 390/427/428CJ Header 6655S
Part Number: 6655S
Legal: Not for use or sale in California. For off-road/racing/pre-emission controlled vehicle use only.
- Increased horsepower and torque throughout RPM
- Improved throttle response
- Improved fuel economy
- Powerful exhaust note
67-70 Ford Mustang 390/427/428CJ
- Some parts are not legal in California and other states. Please check your state DMV website before purchasing.
- If the product photo or description is incorrect, please contact us before purchasing.
- Please also check your vehicle compatibility through the manufacturer's website.
- Sales tax of 8.0% is applied to all purchases in California.
- We currently only accept PayPal as payment.
- We usually ship within 3 business days. Purchases made after Friday 5PM Pacific will process the following Monday.
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or Post Office boxes on .
- Free shipping is valid only for the lower 48 United States.
- International customers are responsible for all import and customs fees.
- USPS Internatinal Shipping times vary depending on customs. They could take up to 60 days to clear.
- 30-Day money-back guarantee.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- We must be notified of damaged or defective items within 4 days of delivery. Read more
- Returns must be accompanied with a return merchandise authorization number. Contact us for an RMA# and shipping instructions.
- Items may be Subject to a Restocking Fee
- If you purchased Items with free shipping you may be reponsibe for intial shipping charges
- 1-800-341-7757 ext. 123
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM Pacific
- 7915 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92111
Join our mailing list
for coupons and exclusive discounts!
Browse our store
for more items!
Arm & Shock Kits
Fox Custom Shocks
Bilstein OEM Shocks
Headers & Exhaust
Bumpers & Bar Mounts
Tops & Covers
Racks & Storage
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.850 @ 174.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
2005 Ford Mustang GT 281 CI 80mm Turbo: 8.720 @ 155.000
Mark , Engine: 281 CI, Turbos: 80mm
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.