This item has been shown 642 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Headliner Black Tier Pattern for 66-67 Chevy Chevelle Malibu 2 Door
Black in color
Correct Tier pattern
Covered cardboard "earmuffs" (sail panels) for behind the rear quarter windows
Extra material to recover sunvisors
Made to same pattern and installs like original
Fits 2 door sedan and hardtop models only
Professional installation recommended
- 1966-67 Chevy Chevelle 2 Door Sedan Headliner in Black Tier Vinyl
- 1966-67 Chevy Chevelle 2 Door Hardtop Headliner in Black Tier Vinyl
- 1966-67 Chevy Malibu 2 Door Sedan Headliner in Black Tier Vinyl
- 1966-67 Chevy Malibu 2 Door Hardtop Headliner in Black Tier Vinyl
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 6.250 @ 227.800
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 526 KB Olds, Supercharger: PSI-C Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle : 7.071 @ 200.620
Doug Holmes, Engine: 604 Big Block Chevy, Turbos: twin 88 mm thumpers Tires: Hoosier 17 x 34.5 x 16
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Doorslammer: 7.869 @ 172.540
Tom Dwyer, Engine: 454, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 8.210 @ 146.340
Justin Mexia, Engine: 454, Supercharger: weiand 8-71 Tires: Mikey Thompson ET slicks
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 8.532 @ 159.100
Todd Geisler, Engine: 582ci BBC, Tires: Hoosier DOT Drag Radial 295/65-15
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.730 @ 158.000
Joe, Engine: 540 BBC, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle : 8.954 @ 154.000
Dave Hodgman, Engine: 540ci, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: 30x13.5x15
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.020 @ 147.360
John Wilson, Engine: 440 sbc, Tires: Hoosier
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.023 @ 148.970
scott lorenzen, Engine: 496 bb chevy, Tires: 17.5 x 32 et streets
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.039 @ 148.100
Ray DeAngelis, Engine: 540, Tires: 16X32 goodyear
1976 Chevrolet Chevelle luv: 9.110 @ 146.360
Glen Young, Engine: 400ci, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu: 9.299 @ 142.290
John Wilson, Engine: 496-BBC, Tires: Hoosier
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 496: 9.363 @ 139.770
jas kooner, Engine: 496, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 29.5 X 10.5
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.400 @ 139.000
2 O'Clock, Engine: 555, Tires: goodyear
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.410 @ 143.000
Tug Brock, Engine: 488 BBC,
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport #138: 9.421 @ 141.090
2 O'Clock Tommy, Engine: 555, Tires: goofyear
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS: 9.484 @ 140.680
Armando DOnofrio, Engine: 555 JA Performance, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier Radial Slicks 30x10.5x15
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.510 @ 142.700
todd pasch, Engine: Dart 540, Tires: m/t29,5x13.5x15
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle ss: 9.610 @ 138.000
Tommy Whatley, Engine: bbc 555, Tires: 15/15/32
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454: 9.655 @ 145.650
Dmorgan, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier