This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GM Exhaust Camshaft Position Soleniod Actuator Malibu Equinox Pont G5 G6 Regal
For sale is One new Camshaft ExhaustActuator soleniod for the 2.0, 2.2 or 2.4 Liter engines. Please email the last 8 of your VIN if you wish to be sure this is for you. We are a GM dealer. We also have theIntake side. This will fit for 2.0, 2.2 and 2.4 liter engines for the following vehicles:
- 2005-2010 Cobalt
- 2009-2012 Chevy Malibu
- 2010-2013 Equinox
- 2008 Malibu with the new body style
- 2007-2010 Pontiac G5
- 2006-2010 Pontiac G6
- 2006-2010 Pontiac Solstice
- 2010-2013 Buick Lacrosse
- 2011-2013 Buick Regal
- 2006-2011 Chevy HHR
- 2010-2013 GMC Terrain
If you cannot give us a "5" on the detailed seller ratings section, please call us so we can make sure you are completely satisfied. considers anything less than a 5 as unsatisfactory.
TOLL FREE PHONE: 1-800-452-5059 /Hours: m-f 8-4 Pacific time, closed weekends.
Weinclude a dealership invoicefor items purchased for your records.
We are a GM dealer andwe sell atwholesale prices! Let us know what you need and we will try to list it on for you.
- Shipping Quoted is for the Continental US.
- Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico shipping is higher.
- We combine shipping on Multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so. We will do so the next business day or if it is on a weekend, the following Monday. We will no longer issue shipping refunds if you do not wait for us as paypal charges the seller now to refund monies.
- Smaller items are mailed USPS, larger items are UPS. The sale will say which one.
- UPS to the East coast will take up to 9 days, we are in OREGON. UPS tracking will be emailed.
- We ship to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Europe.
- USPS is used for all International shipments.
- Wait for us to send your invoice with the international shipping amount.
- Actual shipping plus $4 for handling of International paperwork.
- Items selling for $40 or over will be shipped via USPS priority mail with Insurance.
- We combine shipping on multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase if not happy for any reason.
- shipping and handling is not reimbursed.
- Item must be in new condition.
- return with copy of original invoice and a note what you wish us to do.
- International buyers, contact us first before returning item.
- Insurance options are noted in every sale.
- If insured and you receive item damaged, save box and contact us ASAP.
- No sales taxes in Oregon!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 8.532 @ 159.100
Todd Geisler, Engine: 582ci BBC, Tires: Hoosier DOT Drag Radial 295/65-15
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T: 8.690 @ 158.460
Dan Strezo, Engine: 274 c.i., Turbos: T88-T4 Tires: MT 29.5x10.5 Non-W
1986 Buick Regal Grand National T-type: 8.900 @ 154.000
Jack Cotton, Engine: 4.1l, V6, Turbos: single Turbonetics T76 Tires: MT 29-10.5-15
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.023 @ 148.970
scott lorenzen, Engine: 496 bb chevy, Tires: 17.5 x 32 et streets
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.410 @ 143.000
Tug Brock, Engine: 488 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.510 @ 142.700
todd pasch, Engine: Dart 540, Tires: m/t29,5x13.5x15
1984 Buick Regal : 9.610 @ 146.000
1979 Chevrolet Malibu Coupe: 9.710 @ 135.000
Garrett Porter, Engine: 426 cubic inch Chevy small block, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
1965 Chevrolet Malibu ss: 9.840 @ 139.230
MIke stevenson, Engine: chev sb 355, Tires: mickey thompson et street
1978 Chevrolet Malibu : 9.903 @ 135.970
Jerry, Engine: 496, Tires: 31x13 Phoenix
1979 Chevrolet Malibu 2 door: 9.975 @ 135.540
todd myers, Engine: 496 bbc, Tires: 28x10.5 15 mickythompson
1981 Buick Regal GS: 9.980 @ 139.071
RONALD BEY, Engine: 494 ci, Tires: FUTURA
1979 Chevrolet Malibu station wagon: 10.000 @ 115.450
jim bowling, Engine: 383 s/b chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t 29.5x9x15
1978 Chevrolet Malibu classic: 10.080 @ 130.000
dennis cantrell, Engine: 414 small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14x32x15
1987 Buick Regal : 10.200 @ 132.120
Rich Lenz, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1982 Chevrolet Malibu Station Wagon: 10.201 @ 127.660
Ian Carlo Rodriguez, Engine: 1987 Buick 3.8 S.F.I., Turbos: (1) 70 - 1 Tires: M/T 28x4 F & 29.5x10.5 R
1986 Buick Regal : 10.270 @ 132.970
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 10.325 @ 132.150
jeremy redmond, Engine: 377 sbc, Tires: 32/14
1979 Chevrolet Malibu Classic: 10.392 @ 126.150
Dave Cook, Engine: 406 Smalllock, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 9
1979 Chevrolet Malibu : 10.410 @ 127.000
MIKE JONES, Engine: 439 ci bb chevy, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: good years