This item has been shown 79 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Find out your cars true potential, 0-60mph, Horsepower
1/4mile time and much more!
RR is a true 10Hz GPS lap-timer
Finally, you can get answers to these questions and many more with the all-new
G-TECH/Pro RR Performance Meter FANATIC Precision Series. With the great new
design you will be quickly up and running. You’ll be able to record your cars
performance before and after modifications. It will help take off those
"blind-folds" when tuning.
RR (Road Racer) version is a simple and very accurate (10Hz GPS) lap timer.
Most other lap timers have 4Hz GPS which is 2.5 times less accurate. Also, this
is not possible with any smart phone because all of them have only 1Hz GPS (for
- Simple and super-accurate way to measure performance of
your car anytime, anywhere.
60 foot time, 1/8 and ¼ mile times, Horsepower, Torque
- Displaying data in a US (Imperial) or Metric mode
- 10Hz SBAS GPS engine makes it 10 times more accurate
than OBDII programmers or smart phones.
- No other device has 10Hz GPS SBAS engine at this price.
- Thumbs-up & Thumbs down feature gives you immediate
driving response (it's like having a pro-driving instructor with you)
- Progressive lap-timer lets you know if you are
improving as you are driving!
- PC data-logging software that helps you improve without
- Rugged design and detachable control module (so it can
be reached while strapped in a racing harness) - suitable for race-car
- High-Resolution Graphic LCD display
- Works on all cars, trucks,boats and motorcycles
- Just plug it in the cigarette lighter and go! It’s that
simple. Best of all, this precision instrument is a lot of fun!
- Versatile mounting system is included
Made in USA
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 BMW Z8 : 12.910 @ 109.900
1993 Volvo 940 : 13.065 @ 104.150
Derrick Wooten, Engine: 2.3 turbo, Turbos: 15g
2000 BMW Z8 : 13.110 @ 110.100
1992 Volvo 940 Turbo: 13.200 @ 101.980
John Nobinger, Engine: 2.3L 4 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi 15g Tires: 225/50/R16 Hankook
1989 Skoda 120L RAPTOR: 13.509 @ 98.320
Verseny Peter, Engine: 1.5 8V, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.008 @ 100.300
Eric Simpson, Engine: 2.3L 8V, Turbos: Single TD04H:-15G upgrade Tires: 205/55-16
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.120 @ 98.730
Sean Williams, Engine: Volvo Redblock (2.3L SOHC 8V L4), 200k miles, Turbos: TD04HL-15G Tires: 205/55/15 Warrior El Cheapos
1992 Volvo 940 Turbo: 15.600 @ 88.730
Matt Lipa, Engine: Stock 2.3L I-4, Turbos: Stock Mitsubishi 15-g