This item has been shown 735 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
-Stage-III Oil Cooleed Turbo
-Standard T3 4 Bolt Inlet Flange, Designed to fit most Aftermarket Mainfolds and OEM T3 Manifolds.
-5psi to 20 Psi Peak Power Performance Output Capability
-Designed with a Standard 5 bolt T3 Flange
Compressor Specs :
- 3" Compressor Inlet
- 2.130" Inducer
- 2.755" Major
- 2" Compressor Outlet
- T04B/T4 Type Compressor Housing
- Compressor .49 A.R.
- Compressor .50 Trim
- 6 Blade Type T4 Compressor Wheel
Turbine Specs :
- T3 Type Turbine flange
- T3 5 bolt flange
- Turbine .63 A.R.
- 2.205" Minor and 2.570" Major Propellar
- T3 Turbine Housing
- 2.274" Outlet
- 12 Blade Type Turbine
- Can modified to use external or internal wastegate.
- Suggested for 1.6L to 2.3L engine up to 150-400HP
- THIS TURBO CAN ONLY FIT HONDA ACURA WITH T3/T4 TURBO MANIFOLD AND T3/T4 5 BOLT DOWNPIPE . PLEASE CHECK THE MODEL OF YOUR MANIFOLD AND DOWNPIPE.
- THIS IS NOT A DIRECT BOLT ON ITEM.
Installation instructions are not included Professional installation highly recommened
$$22.99- USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$$55.99 - AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO BOX, Military Address/Base APO & FPO
$$129.90 - Canada, International
Fixed Shipping Charges FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO BOX, Military Address/Base APO & FPO, Canada.
customers are responsible for fees such as custom, import duty, VAT Tax, Duty tax, and others related to customs.
CA state buyers
We accept the following payments: Paypal
E-Checks will be held until cleared.
All payments are due within 7 days after the last winning sale is closed.
Paypal accept: visa ,mastercard, american express , discover
Our office hours are Mon-Fri 11:30am - 7:30pm PST
- We always ensure the best quality on the item and the best customer services.
- Due to a high volume of spam email lately , please use the " contact seller " on your sale page, and we will answer your questions thru message system.
- All message normally will be reply within 24 hours (except Saturday, Sunday & US holidays) and our customer service team will be happy to answer your question and give you the best purchasing experience
- Negative response will not help resolve any problems you have, please contact us via email ,our customer service rep will make best effort to help you with the issues.
NOTE: Please note that we only work from 11:30am-7:30pm PST Monday-Friday but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.700 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 11.092 @ 124.680
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: Arrington 426 8.8 comp, Supercharger: Paxton novi 1500 Tires: hoosier slicks 28x10x17
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17
2007 Dodge Charger srt: 11.859 @ 114.640
Jamie Hogg, Engine: 426 ci hemi, Supercharger: 1500 novi paxton Tires: nitto nt05 dr
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.908 @ 116.060
Alan P., Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto 555R