This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in TITLE & DESCRIPTIONS
CAMARO Z28 SS PONTIAC TRANS AM LS1 5.7 V8 STAINLESS EXHAUST HEADER+ HEAT WRAP
PayPal with Any
100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
Full stainless steel header, Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with CNC
O2 sensor insertion, metal gasket and bolts included, Super light weight
Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
Inlet / Outlet size: 1.75" / 3"
Easy direct bolt-on installation, require NO modification
No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
- Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
- Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
- 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 / 02 Chevy Camaro Z28 SS LS1 5.7L V8 engine
- 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 / 02 Pontiac Trans AM LS1 5.7L V8 engine
- 98 / 99 / 00 / 01 / 02 Chevy Firebird LS1 5.7L V8 engine
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 Contiguous tates)
$59.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$59.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$159.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
(We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase. Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store. You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Orders are usually shipped out within1 business days (mostly within 24hrs) via FedEx, UPS or USPS services. FedEx & UPS requires a physical address, no PO Box address will be shipped. We will notify you when shipped via email to your registered email address. It usually take from 2-5 days to recieve your shipment after it is shipped. Actual transit time varies. Mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
- Exchanges are offered for items that are defective when received, although this is highly unlikely. Please contact us before taking any action.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items or problems with your order must be reported within 3 days after receiving. After 3 days, exchanges will not be given. Sorry, no refunds. Buyer is responsible for Return Shipping Cost.
- Please contact our customer service representative for any return and request for an RMA Number. Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- IMPORTANT: Please keep all packaging, documentation, packing list, etc. that came with your order. These will be used to verify claims if there are any problem with your order. We can't help you if you can't help us verify your claim, if thrown away, we're not responsible for any claims made.
Emails are normally answered within 24 hours, please understand 's allotted response time for email is 1 to 3 business days.If you do not receive a response from us PLEASE TEST YOUR EMAIL. Many times it's due to a full mailbox or error in your e-mail. This is very common for AOL & HOTMAIL users.Please CONTACT before leaving negative or neutral response. If you choose not to contact, then the response will be considered the final resolution and no further contact or email response will be provided.
ZPEEDSTARZ MOTORING operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing ZpeedStarz Motoring and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 ZPEEDSTARZ Motoring. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.970 @ 176.000
Aldo Aka Junior, Engine: 572ci, Tires: Goodyear
1990 Chevrolet Camaro : 8.220 @ 165.000
JCE, Engine: 468 small block chevy, Tires: 10.5 W
1978 Chevrolet Camaro z-28: 8.280 @ 160.000
john begglry, Engine: 565, Tires: goodyear
1987 Chevrolet Camaro : 8.300 @ 165.000
Jamie Oxendine, Engine: 540cu chevy, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33.5/15/15