This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
91-95 MR2 3S-GTE 91-94 CELICA ALL TRAC CT26 OEM TURBO MANIFOLD + DOWNPIPE SW20
SW20 Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
Higher Resistance to Heat
Direct Bolt on Manifold
Professional Installation Highly Recommended
Used with Stock turbochargers
MR2 3S-GTE OEM High Flow Turbo Downpipe
100% Brand new and Ready to Ship
High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipe
Made from 100% SUS T-304 Stainless Steel
Increase Flow due to increased diameter.
3" Outlet (Direct Bolt on to Stock Set Up)
Fitment: Toyota Celica All Trac with 2.0L 5SFE/3SGE/3SGTE Engines
Toyota MR2 with 2.0L, 2.2L 5SFE/3SGE/3SGTE Engine
Toyota Camry with 2.0L, 2.2L 5SFE/3SGE/3SGTE Engines
**NOTE: 5SFE/3SGE are for turbo conversions only**
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted and may be subject to a restocking fee. Please write the R.A.N clearly on the packing slip to be returned with the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. Items will not be refunded if it is not returned in its original condition. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed or modified and kept in the original packaging otherwise you will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
By offerding on the item, the buyer agrees to the return policy explained in this section.
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Most aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 10.910 @ 127.570
Ray Bridenstine, Engine: 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Greddy T78 Tires: et street
1991 Toyota MR2 Coupe: 10.943 @ 129.800
Jeff Fazio, Engine: 3SGTE 2.149, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1994 Toyota MR2 : 11.030 @ 115.000
Thomas Clark, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: turbonetics ballbearing Tires: NITTO NT555R 335/3519 NITTO NT555ZR 255/4019
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.038 @ 125.950
Jeffrey Burke, Engine: 2.0 liter 3SGTE, Turbos: Garrett GT35-R Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x15x26 Drag slicks
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.185 @ 125.620
Kris Osheim, Engine: 2.2L 3sgte Gen 3 stroker, Turbos: Street Brawler GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials 235/60-15
1991 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.280 @ 125.500
Kazu Ikeda, Engine: 3S-GTE Gen.II (JDM), Turbos: CT-26 Hybrid, 60trim Tires: F=175/65/14 R=26/8.5/14 M/TSlicks
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
1986 Toyota MR2 AW11: 11.596 @ 118.096
Hector Rodriguez, Engine: 4agze, Turbos: Garrett T3 .63 a/r stage 3 Turbine, T4 .60 a/r 57 trim Compressor Tires: Nitto NT555R 20555/14
1991 Toyota MR2 GTS Turbo: 11.700 @ 0.000
Juan B. Pena, Engine: Gen 3 3SGTE, Supercharger: NON Turbos: GT30R Tires: Front 215/45/17 rear 225/45/17
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
1990 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.768 @ 122.380
Jason Walker, Engine: 3SGTE, Turbos: TO4e custom wheels Tires: falken azenis RT215 - street tyres
1992 Toyota MR2 : 11.900 @ 125.450
Joel Gonzalez, Engine: 3sgte, Turbos: ats td07 25g Tires: 255/17R rear 225/17R fronts
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 12.250 @ 120.190
Enrique Aguilera, Engine: 3sgte, Turbos: Garret GT3071 Tires: 17
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2003 Toyota Celica GT: 12.435 @ 113.040
RTR Racing, Engine: 1ZZ, Turbos: T4 Tires: Toyo Proxies