This item has been shown 420 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
3.5" Muffler Tip Catback Kit+Header Exhaust Manifold for Chevy 05-10 Cobalt 2.2L
Brand NewT-304 Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System + Exhaust Header Manifold Combo
Chevy 2005 - 2010 Cobalt Base 2.2L
Chevy 2005 - 2010 Cobalt LS LT LTZ 2.2L
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
Product Description & Specification - T-304 Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust System:
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Item Condition:Brand New
- Material:The whole Catback muffler exhaust is made of T-304 Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel Finish
- Inlet Diameter: 2.25", Outlet Diameter: 3.50" (Muffler Exhaust Tip)
- Catback 2.25" Front Piping
- Significant Driving Improvement:Designed for high performance as well as meeting sound level standards & deep throaty tone, Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow.
- Built to last: This Catback Exhaust Systemdesigned and built with Quality & Last for long Life.properly sized tubing for maximum flow and is finished off with a low restriction racing muffler.Made of the finest material that meets high endurance, light weight, and excellent fit.
- Performance:improve overall performance,Increase Horsepower and Torque, Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow
- The kit comes with the gaskets, bolts and nuts
- Install Manual is not included, professional install is required
Item Description & Specification - T-304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Manifold::
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Header Inlet/ Outlet: 1.625" X 0.875" (Oval)/ 3.250"
- Utilizes factory 02 sensor position
- Generic headers are made with high quality stainless steel , Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges.
- Increase Horse Power and Torque
- Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Better fuel mileage with improved combustion
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Catback Exhaust Kit
1 X Header Exhaust System
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
Q. What is estimated installation time?
A. With all the right tools, the installation takes about 2-3 hours.
Q. Is there any negative impact to engine performance?
A. So far we have not received any complaints regarding negative impact to engine performance.
MyStoreMaps Counter: Attract Buyers From All Over the World.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol