This item has been shown 1012 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of opaque black chrome + one layer clear electrophoretic coating.
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Ford F150 Lightning pickup truck turbo: 7.900 @ 174.800
Ralph Voorhees, Engine: 401 CI. SBF, Turbos: TURBONETICS 106 Tires: HOOSIER 33X16.5 15
2001 Ford F150 Lightning Johnny Lightning Edition: 8.010 @ 171.000
Johnny Lightning, Engine: JLP/STROKER, Turbos: Twin 81mm Bulls Eye Tires: Good Year
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1980 Ford LTD : 9.430 @ 148.000
chase orstad, Engine: 306, Turbos: bigthumper Tires: M/T cheaterslicks 13
1993 Ford F150 Lightning : 9.455 @ 147.510
Jeff Sparkman, Engine: 598ci, Turbos: Single PT98 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2002 Ford F150 Lightning Johnny Lightning Edition: 9.510 @ 143.500
Johnny Lightning, Engine: JLP/STROKER, Supercharger: 3.6LC KenneBell Tires: Good Year
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
2004 Ford F150 Lightning SVT: 9.868 @ 137.440
John Graube, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.6 Tires: Hoosier 30x10.5-15
1994 Ford F150 Lightning : 9.880 @ 134.630
Jamie VanAcker, Engine: 438, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2001 Ford F150 Lightning DelValLo Street Truck: 9.920 @ 136.120
Fast Gator, Engine: 330 cu in, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3
2003 Ford F150 Lightning : 9.930 @ 138.030
Jim Ienner, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3 Tires: 10
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
2004 Ford F150 Lightning SVT: 10.422 @ 129.422
Matt. H, Engine: 5.4 S.C, Supercharger: Whipple Turbos: no Tires: MT ET streets 295/65/15 DR's & MT sportsman 15/7.
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,