This item has been shown 945 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Powered by Frooition Pro
1 PITMAN Arm DODGE DART DEMONDUSTER BARRACUDA VALIANT
Click here to view full size.
Full Size ImageClick to close full size.
This is apitman Arm1-K7074
Please check the compatibility for your vehicle and click on view note before purchasing the item; The title may omit some compatible vehicles!These units are NEW. High quality from "ASP Private Label", aftermarket replacement, 1 year warranty.We do have more units in stock. Please visit our store.THE PARTS OR ACCESSORIES MAY VARY IN COLOR BUT THE COLOR DOES NOT AFFECT THE APPLICATION OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT(S) OR ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH THE VEHICLES.
- About Us
About UsWe are leaders in Sales and Exportation of Suspension Parts with over 20 years of experience. We carry a full line of products for Steering, Suspension, and Wheel Hub Bearings for Japanese and American cars, all makes and models from 1955 to the year 2010.
Our parts are brand new, A.S.P. Private Label (chassis parts) and ProQuality (wheel hubs), original quality chassis parts, aftermarket replacements from China, and come with a one-year warranty. These parts are made for stock specifications and are not meant for use on modified vehicles.
Our commitment is to bring you the biggest selection of the best items at the lowest prices.
Specialists in steering, suspension, and wheel hub bearings.Original Quality chassis Parts at low prices. Automobiles & Trucks: Domestic & Imported. Serving Worldwide from South Florida .
We offer high-quality products of common and hard-to-find parts to help make even the most challenging jobs more manageable. If it's new, if it's unique, if it's what you want, we've got it. Check out our product selection and start shopping today!
Goal: Customer satisfaction worldwide!
- About Us
PayPal is the payment method accepted. Parts purchased at a certain time for a fixed price do not qualify for discounts or promotions that are offered on later dates. Please include any special information/instructions in the payment notes or contact us in case it needs immediate attention.
Updating Account Information
In the case of updates/address changes made after the completion of an order, the customer will have to contact World Suspension to notify us of the updates/changes. This is so that the order is shipped correctly and to make sure that the updates on the account do not affect the order in any way, this includes shipping charges.
Terms & Conditions
If you are unsure if the part is correct for a vehicle PLEASE contact us before ordering. We will be more than happy to research and make sure you are getting the right part. We do not want to sell you something that will not work for you.
Please make certain of the year of your car. If there is any question, please look at your state automobile registration form.
Please inspect all items when you receive them. All warranty periods begin on the date of shipment.
Please CAREFULLY inspect items prior to installation. This includes prior to delivering them to a third party for installation. We reserve the right to charge a restock fee or refuse credit on parts that have been installed or attempted to install.
Research installation procedures. Improper installation by the customer or any third party voids any and all warranties. All parts must be installed by a certified mechanic or certified specialist.
- About Us
Please allow 24 hours for your order to process. Orders placed by noon Eastern Time usually ship the following business day but we do not guarantee that an order will ship the following business day after it has processed. Orders do not ship on weekends and depending on the time the order was made can ship out on Monday or Tuesday of that week. The customer is responsible for ensuring that UPS Ground and USPS can deliver to specified shipping address. Please note that once the order has been given to the carrier, it is in the carriers control until delivery. Often, delivery dates are estimated and not guaranteed.
Shipping Outside U.S.A.
Please contact us in order to quote the correct shipping cost if the order is for non-continental U.S. or international countries. Include the item number that you are looking to purchase.
- About Us
Warranty WARRANTY CLAIMS
1. 1) World Suspension agrees to furnish a replacement, but not removal or installation of any product or component thereof which within one year from date of sale, shall, upon test and examination by World Suspension prove defective within the above warranty. Replacement of said part will be shipped at buyer's expense (shipping fees only).
2. 2) Buyer will notify World Suspension of any defect within this warranty no later than (30) days after the defect is discovered.
3. 3) No product will be accepted for return or replacement without the authorization of World Suspension. Upon such authorization, the product will be returned to World Suspension, shipping charges prepaid by Buyer.
4. 4) Upon receipt by World Suspension of returned product covered under this warranty, World Suspension will examine and accept or refuse any claims.
5. 5) All products returned and accepted under this warranty will be credited to the BuyerÂ’s account at the original invoice value, plus any freight incurred for its return (if return is due to our mistake). Any replacement will be shipped and invoiced at the warranted productÂ’s original invoice price.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
1. 1) This warranty is limited solely to the above and applies only for the period set forth. This Warranty & Exclusions superseded any previous limited warranties.
2. 2) World Suspension will not be liable for any loss, damage, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based upon warranty contract, or negligence, and arising in connection with the sale, use or repair of the products.
3. 3) World Suspension maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the invoiced price for the products claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
4. 4) This warranty is null and void to any product sold by World Suspension which has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or use in violation of instructions furnished by the manufacturer.
5. 5) This warranty is null and void to any unit which has been repaired or altered, or to any unit the serial number, model number, or any identification of which has been removed, defaced, or changed.
6. 6) This warranty is null and void to any unit which has been installed in a vehicle for the intent purpose of racing or off-road use.
SHIPPING POLICY: All orders will be shipped via FedEx Ground or SmartPost unless otherwise specified.
RETURN POLICY: All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Form available from your World Suspension Sales Representative.
- About Us
Everything we sell is returnable within 14 days. If you're not satisfied with something or you just decide you don't need it, you can obtain return instructions by sending us an e-mail (in your e-mail, please tell us your order number, the part number, the reason for the return, and a picture of the part or parts). We won't accept responsibility for any costs exceeding the cost of the part, so please inspect the part before you start the repair/installation.
Returns go to different departments, depending on the type of part and the reason for the return. You must send the return to the correct department and include the return instructions in the package to receive credit. Returned items must be complete, clean and unused, and in their original packaging. Please don't paint the part, install the part or throw away the box until you're sure the part you have is the part you need! Please do not write on or alter the box in any way. All parts must be installed by a certified mechanic or certified specialist. We cannot issue full return credit for parts which have been installed incorrectly, painted, modified or returned without their original packaging.
Shipping charges (if any) are not refundable unless the return is due to our mistake. If you decide you don't need a part, we don't mind taking it back but we can't recover the shipping cost. If you refuse delivery or the carrier returns a package because you provided an invalid address, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We also charge a 25% charge of the item value if the item has free shipping and is returned. This is not accumulated with any other fees. This is simply because once a Free Shipping order has been shipped out; we have already paid for shipping charges that are not refundable.
Refunds typically take about 5 business days to be issued. Providing us with a return tracking number will ensure a faster refund. Refunds will be issued in the same form as you paid, (i.e. PayPal payments will receive credit to the same PayPal account used to place the order). You will receive an e-mail confirmation when the refund has been issued.
Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1969 Dodge Dart super bee: 8.500 @ 167.000
casey, Engine: 526 hemi, Tires: goodyear
1973 Plymouth Duster Pump-Gas: 8.528 @ 156.110
Eddie, Engine: 537 KB Wedge, Tires: 33x10.5W
1970 Plymouth Duster : 8.750 @ 0.000
mike, Engine: 478cid B1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T DOT 33/18-15
1968 Dodge Dart : 8.993 @ 147.900
Phil Hudlow, Engine: 400 ci Pontiac, Tires: Goodyear
1971 Plymouth Duster : 9.070 @ 146.480
Bill Casner, Engine: 540, Tires: Pheonix / Moroso
1969 Dodge Dart custom: 9.150 @ 148.850
Wayne King, Engine: 422ci sb,
1974 Dodge Duster : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso m/t
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1970 Dodge Dart : 9.816 @ 136.440
Ray Galie, Engine: 440, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1974 Plymouth Duster 511: 9.880 @ 135.000
Ski, Engine: 511 c.i, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Dodge Dart swinger: 9.964 @ 134.360
James, Engine: 499, Tires: 33 x15
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.980 @ 130.250
Matt Cadamore, Engine: 408, Tires: 14-32-15 slicks
1969 Dodge Dart GT: 10.010 @ 135.000
Mike E llebracht, Engine: 447.7, Tires: SLICK
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.040 @ 135.700
David Stillie, Engine: 512, Tires: 10.5x29.5 Hoosier
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix