This item has been shown 0 times.
I imported a modified TTE (Team Toyota Europe) 2ZZ supercharger kit a little while back, but it's been sitting in a box on the floor ever since and it's getting to be time to move on to other projects.
This SC was originally installed on an Elise for 6000 miles, and was making 260 WHP through its stock cat. The TTE SC kit was originally built for a 2ZZ Corolla, but this kit has been modified to fir an MR2 Spyder. A couple folks in the UK have installed un-modified TTE-equipped 2ZZ engines in their Spyder, so we know it fits.
The original TTE pieces:
- Cast aluminum intake manifold Ogura TX12 supercharger -- approximately the same displacement and specs as an MP62
- Alternator relocation bracket - this places the alternator where a power steering pump would be on FWD drives
- Installation non-clutch pulley installed on the supercharger - this should be good for about 8psi instead of the TTE kit's 6psi
- The bolt-on intake and output plates for the SC have been modified to fit the Spyder - they are cut and Tig'd for clearance. They'll still fit any other 2ZZ, but this way they are A2A intercooler. This is the intercooler Silverstone Performance (UK) uses on their Spyder and Elise turbo kits. On a Spyder or Elise it mounts to the front of the transmission to grab air from underneath the car. For a front-engine application, you will have to modify the pipes a bit. The original TTE kit did not have an intercooler.
- Stainless Steel IC pipes (these will likely need some modification, as they were installed in an Elise originally).
- Drop-in 450cc injectors (Denso 195500-4450 new in the package) -- these drop right in with no modifications and should support up to 280 WHP @ 80% duty cycle IF a boost-reference FPR or higher-pressure FPR is used. They use the Denso connectors, so no modification is needed.
- Bosch 280142110 bypass valve, also new in the box. Not technically necessary, but I bought this to make up for the elimination of the pulley clutch. This is the "desireable" Bosch valve, not the low-pressure-only valve. I have not modified the pipes to fit the valve, but that should be easy enough.
- Walbro 255 lph fuel pump (new in the box), new fuel filter and a complete used housing with FPR. Modify the FPR for higher pressure and your fuel system needs will be taken care of.
- Modified dipstick/tube to route around the SC
- New intake manifold gasket
You will need some form of engine management to get this running optimally, be it a stand-alone like the PFC or a piggyback. I sell engine management systems, and can promise a "best price" to the buyer of this kit should you choose to go that direction. For an Elise, I recommend getting a reflash.
This is a used item, and it belongs to me, not my company, so I can't offer the same liberal return policy as I would for store merchandise. However, check my response and offer with confidence.
Original TTE Kit mounted in a Corolla T-Sport:
Detailed pics of the supercharger:
On Sep-25-11 at 05:46:24 PDT, seller added the following information:
International buyers–Please note:Import duties, taxes, and charges arenot includedin the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.