Warrior, better than Harley!!!
Why is it better than Harley?
1. It cost me 6.000,-€ for a used bike and 1.500,-€ to customize it.
7.500,-€ total, 1/2 of the price for a brand new Harley.
2. More cubic inches. 102cui for my Warrior, 96cui for a Harley Twin Cam.
3. More horsepower. 85hp for the
Warrior, 78hp for a Harley Fat Boy.
4. More tourque. 145Nm for the Warrior, 127Nm for the Fat Boy.
5. No pussy balance shaft.
6. No 100 year old technology. Air cooled pushrod 48° V-Twin engine with 4
valves and 2 spark plugs per cylinder, inflexible connected to the frame
for maximum performance. aluminium frame, aluminum swing arm and aluminum
rims for the lightest power cruiser ever build (under 300kg/660lbs). Going
from 0-100km/h (62mph) in 4.4sec.
Five time AMA/Prostar Hot Rod Cruiser class drag racing champ.
Any more questions?
Yamaha Warrior XV 1700 and XVS 1100
Yamaha Warrior XV 1700 and XVS 1100.
Camera mounted on my Yamaha Warrior XV 1700 while riding in the northern
parts of Sweden. Girlfriends bike is a heavily modified Yamaha XVS 1100.
Music by Swedish bands: Solewire, Europe