Warrior, better than Harley!!!
Why is it better than Harley?
1. It cost me 6.000,-€ for a used bike and 1.500,-€ to customize it.
7.500,-€ total, 1/2 of the price for a brand new Harley.
2. More cubic inches. 102cui for my Warrior, 96cui for a Harley Twin Cam.
3. More horsepower. 85hp for the
Warrior, 78hp for a Harley Fat Boy.
4. More tourque. 145Nm for the Warrior, 127Nm for the Fat Boy.
5. No pussy balance shaft.
6. No 100 year old technology. Air cooled pushrod 48° V-Twin engine with 4
valves and 2 spark plugs per cylinder, inflexible connected to the frame
for maximum performance. aluminium frame, aluminum swing arm and aluminum
rims for the lightest power cruiser ever build (under 300kg/660lbs). Going
from 0-100km/h (62mph) in 4.4sec.
Five time AMA/Prostar Hot Rod Cruiser class drag racing champ.
Any more questions?
GoPro Test on Yamaha Warrior WATCH IN HD!!
Testing out the new GoPro HD Hero 2 on the 2007 Yamaha Star Warrior 1700.
Filmed with the waterproof backing on. Sound quality would have been better
with the non-waterproof but oh well. Enjoy! more vidds to come.