SLANT 6 Mopar or No Car!
Mopars and very attractive women.....Mopars Kicking ASS! What more can you ask for?!
If you like what you hear, come and visit me at CDBaby! In case anyone is curious, yes, I've owned tons of Mopar products! There is a SRT4 in my driveway right now. I've had Coronet R/T's, Challenger RT, Demon's, 300's, SRT8's, I love em all! And I have no problem with other cool Musclecars. I even own a Buick with a V6 that is fairly quick......
However....I loves me Mother Mopar!
Engine rebuild part 1
We are rebuilding a GM 350 5.7 engine. Now in this particular case we are also going to upgrade the engine to a 383 6.0 This is called building a "stroker" motor. In other words we are increasing the "stroke" of the engine which increased the torq & horsepower.
If you are able & wanting to rebuild an engine, this video should give you a good overview of what to do. If you are having someone else build an engine for you, you will be able to see what's involved in the process
Dodge Ram 2500 [Off-Road Control]
- AUTHOR: Roman Gapon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FTcEnWwh9Q)
- If you want taken out your video, please contact me.
- Лайк и подписка на канал очень сильно поможет нам в развитии =)
- МЫ ВКОНТАКТЕ: http://vk.com/club32718932
Музыка: Бесплатный минус от команды FREETEAM. KLIM beats - Place for us
383 Stroker 500HP+ rebuilt
a few days after everything was finished (old 383 Stroker with stock iron heads)the engine blew up with a broken piston.I will post a video about that later. Luckily the Engine-Block didn't suffer any damage and after disassembly of the whole motor it was the perfect 4-Bolt base for a real 500+ HP 383 Stroker. This time I wanted serious horsepower!
So here we go, over 4.700$ in parts later...assembly is finished and right now the motor waits for going back into the Truck. Still a lot of other stuff to do at the Truck, but I think the Motor will be in the Truck running, in about 4-5 Weeks.
The Parts used in the Rebuild 383 Stroker
- Airflow Research 195cc SBC Eliminator Street Heads
- COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Cam and Lifter Kits
- 1.6 Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
- SCAT Cast Crankshafts
- 6.0 in. SCAT Pro Stock I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Keith Black B122-040 Performance Pistons
- Mahle Piston Rings
- Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods
- Hooker Headers 2806HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers
- ARP Head and Main Cap Bolts
- TCI SFI Approved Flexplate
- Professional Products 6.750 in. Harmonic Damper
- Proform Billet Aluminum Timing Tab with Self-Powered LED Light
- Peter Jackson noisy Gear Drive
- Edelbrock Aluminium Timing Cover
- Edelbrock Air Gap Performer RPM Intake
- Edelbrock 750 Performer Carb
- Fel-Pro Gaskets all arround
- Milodon Freeze Plugs
- MSD Digital E-Curve Distributor
- MSD Blaster 2 Coil
- MSD Super Conductor Wires
- K&N 5" Air Filter
- Proform Engine Dress-Up KIit
- Dual 14" Perma Cool Fans
- Mallory Fuel pressure regulator for return line system
- new Battery
- new 110 Amp Alternator
Still to come:
- True Dual 2,5" Flowmaster 50 Deltaflow Exhaust and 2 electric cutouts
- Driveshaft Safety Loop
- Rear Axle 4.10 Ring and Pinion with my powertrax locker
Many thanks to all the support and the nice guys that helped me to build
this beautiful Motor!!!Thanks guys you're great!!!:)
That's it for now...stay tuned!