National Speed: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Idling On the Dyno Ready to Roll...
About ready to start on the AEM EMS tuning. We're going for low-pressure
level tuning today.
Modifications are as follows:
- Darrell Cox Racing Option-B crate engine
- Garrett GT3582R - T3 inlet/v-band oulet .82 a/r turbine housing
- Custom National Speed 4.00" intake system
- Custom National Speed 3.00" v-band downpipe/b-pipe
- DNP manifold
- Custom National Speed wastegate relocation tube
- TiAL 44mm wastegate
- Custom National Speed dumptube
- AEM EMS
- AEM electronic-Boost control
- AEM 3.5bar MAP sensor
- Brian Crower 272/272 camshafts
- AGP return-fuel system
- Custom National Speed fuel-feed system
- Fuel Injector Clinic 900cc injetors
- Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
- Walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump
- ACT clutch system
- Samco radiator hoses
Dodge SRT-4 Tribute Video
Here are some pictures of Dodge SRT-4's that I got off cardomain. This
video only took me about 20 minutes so it's not that well edited but there
are some pretty nice looking ones. Enjoy the video and please rate/comment.
Dodge SRT-4 Tribute
A video on the great srt-4 slideshow and video mix also contains some facts
at the end of the video for the haters. Check it out high quality good
music and a good story on the car.
SRT-4 Meet and Cruise to Six Flags PT.1
Met up with the homies and some other SRT-4 owners. Had a little meet and
took a cruise to spend a nice summer day at six flags. Driving like we
stole our srt's on interstate 5.