Twin Turbo Jeep SRT8 Race Gas #2
Built this for a customer named Ryan. It has a PWR 392 in it, Stage 6
Motorsports Twin turbo system using Comp
turbo 6768's, SHR Tranny, running on
Sunoco 116(couldn't get any VP C16 in time).
Backhousing could be too large as it didn't make the numbers we were hoping
for. Looking for 1000rwhp but could only get 914rwhp out of it.
6.4 L SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee vs Tuned GT-R - 1/4 mile Drag Race Video - Road Test TV
http://www.RoadTestTV.com Video of a 1/4 mile drag race between a AWD 6.4
Liter Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 8 with at least a tune and cold air
intake against a Nissan GTR that is modified with a tune mid-pipe, E85 and
Road Test TV - We Live Hi Performance!
Jeep SRT8 Before / After ! MUST SEE !
Before: Stock 425hp 425T
After: 725hp 580T
Mods and Upgrades:
• Low Compression 426 cid Stroker Motor
• Single Ball Bearing turbocharger
• Stainless Steel turbo Y-Pipe
• Single 44mm Wastegate
• Front Mounted Air-to-Air Intercooler
• Polished Inlet Tube with Blow-Off Valve
• High Flow Cylinder Heads
• Polished Intake Manifold
• HPE700 Camshaft
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• KTS Engine Management Calibration
• Hennessey Red Valve Covers
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Lightweight Wheel & Tire Packages
• Suspension & Brake Upgrades
• Automatic Transmission Upgrades
Hennessey HPE800 Twin Turbo Jeep
This HPE800 Jeep was built in Texas by Hennessey Performance.
It has a twin dual ball bearing turbo
set up, and a low compression 426CID engine.
We have rebuilt the transmission for it, with kevlar clutches and stronger
solenoids for a Stage II valve body.
Jeep SRT-8 Hennessey Turbo600 Acceleration
Two awesome Jeep SRT-8 Hennessey turbo600 one of them with a carbon fiber hood.
Also you can see that it makes a little backfire.
These beasts have 600hp
0-100km/h in 3.4 secs
It even beats a SRT10 Viper in 0-100 km/h