The red SS is cam/head/intake/weight reduction/geared LT1. 3.90 gears in the back, huge cam, a ton of parts removed for weight reduction, and the thing rolls out as you can tell from the video. My Z28 vert is significantly heavier than his car and is a cam-only LS2 T56 car, very impressed with the results of this one. This is 3rd and 4th gears.
My first attempt at real editing software with real footage.
Music in this video is
Skrillex "With you, Friends (long drive)"
I do not own rights to these songs.
Please visit socalmuscle.net or truestreetcars.com for more info on this
Spike 1986 LS1 swaped Camaro
A day at the Dyno for
calibration. April 30, 2011.
About the car (from my brother SpikeIROC) :
- The car is an 1986 Camaro IROC.
- Headlights are eBay cheapos that will soon be swapped for LED
- It put down 400 whp and 390 tq thu a T56 and a fabbed 9" rear end.
- Brakes are C6Z front and rear.
- I swapped hatch to get the cleaner look I was looking for.
- It was trailered to the Dyno because it was not tuned
and I was not willing to risk damaging my new engine.
- The car The wheels are Bonspeed Intense 5. They are now powdercoated
Some more information about my brother's car can be found here :
Maiden voyage - LS1 swapped 1989 IROC-Z
This is her maiden voyage, it's my dad's '89 IROC-Z hardtop, with a 5.7L
LS1 and 4L60E transmission. I will get more entertaining videos very soon,
so check back!
LS2 6.0 Camaro ALL MOTOR 490rwhp
My NEW 6.0 LS2 SS Camaro Cammed out going down the
street. The car is a beast. This is 490whp lightly giving it gas down the
street and its all over the place. Insane..